• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sexy Southern Utah

OMG OMG, It's Spencer, brother of Aaron, and Pine View Film Festival contributor. Sup bro.

I agree devin, our numbers are multiplying almost faster than the amount of baby showers I have in my ward every week. What to do, what to do?

Oh and heaf, how come I never heard of this smashing every other day :( "I frown in sadness"

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Devin, splitting us up between the hotel and my sister's house would just be silly. Why would 3 of us pay for a hotel and not even stay at it! We can inform the hotel that there'll be 6 people staying in the room, and that'll be that.

There are usually 2 queen beds, and enough floor space for 8 people. :p Some even have a fold out couch! If things work out the way we want, we'll have 5 on beds, one on floor.

Plus, my sister, if you didn't remember, lives a good 30-40 minutes out of SLC. That'd be a pain.

We'll get Guy and Matt over to your house later today and split the list into 4. Then we'll write down every detail that's needed, then we'll all pick our favorite deal, and a vote will be had.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Only an hour and five minutes until the day Brawl was supposed to come out.

There will be a candle light vigil at Devin's house tomorrow, at seven o'clock, to mourn the occasion.

SOAForever

Smash Cadet
Wow. I'm off the site for the weekend and suddenly there's already a trip planned! Things seem to happen too fast these days:ohwell:... Anyways, I'm probably going to sound a lot like Joe with what I'm going to say next. I don't have much available time either. I have wednesdays and thursdays off from work, but I have mutual wednesday night. I'm normally open after 4:30 on saturdays because I always seem to get the morning shift at DI. Luckily, I have this saturday off because of ACT testing, and I should be available sometime after twelve. If we're going to smash this week, thursday and saturday are my only real chances... Sorry:(...

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Hey, at least you gave us some times that you were available (unlike Jovey. :p) I'll PM you my phone number, and if you're bored after the ACT, (which by all means, you should be) you can give us a call!

Geeze, I can't believe how complicated high school life is. Lucky for me I'm completely free after this next week. A two year break from school is just what the doctor ordered.

Saturday I'm cleaning my car, but I guess I'll be done sometime. We'll have to play.

Oooh Oooh let me in on this nacho party you speak of....

Tommorow, Tuesday, 7:00, Devin's House, Nacho Party...

I will strip naked and bath myself in this sensuosly delightful nacho cheese.

My sister would be down for a nacho cheese party excluding poor ole' smash :(

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
All of you should come to FS2 >_>....Last big south tourny ftw?

Jovey4

Smash Apprentice
OMG OMG, It's Spencer, brother of Aaron, and Pine View Film Festival contributor. Sup bro.

I agree devin, our numbers are multiplying almost faster than the amount of baby showers I have in my ward every week. What to do, what to do?

Oh and heaf, how come I never heard of this smashing every other day :( "I frown in sadness"
Actually I'm the one behind the movie. I have to say the movie didn't turn out as well as we'd hoped but we had a BLAST making it! We're planning on making a Christmas special now, just for the heck of it. We want to have at least four movies done and filmed by the end of the school year. :psycho: Anywho I now work Tuesdays four to six, Wednesdays four to six, Fridays four to nine, and Saturdays four to nine. That means I have Thursday off! Yay! So if Spencer is off... and Ryan and Eric and I are off... I think we could quite possibly set something up after we record our commentary for the video (which is about ten minutes long so that won't take too long at all).
Anyway I'm going to see if Ryan and Eric (twins) will sign up on the boards. Ciao!
Oh just a side note: I'm totally booked Saturday with a morning schedule from ten to four and immediately after that I'm going on umm... let's see a five hour+ date with my girlfriend from Vegas, so I won't be smashing at all this weekend :(.
Mondays and Thursdays are probably the only days I'm available until we hit Christmas break (starts the 21st). Once that comes about we should be available during the day.

SOAForever

Smash Cadet
Question: what exactly is going on with the smash ranks under our user names? I know that right now I'm classified as a Smash n00b. Does your rank go up depending on the amount of posts you've done or something like that? Someone please fill me in here!:ohwell:

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Thursday sounds great! You both have my phone number. Give me a call whenever. I'll probably be done at work around 4.

Question: what exactly is going on with the smash ranks under our user names? I know that right now I'm classified as a Smash n00b. Does your rank go up depending on the amount of posts you've done or something like that? Someone please fill me in here!:ohwell:
Yeah, the more posts you have, the different your rank'll be. Some people also have titles depending on what groups they're in. Mine says Smash Debater, because my pink name allows me to post in the Debate Hall. Other colored names say other stuff. Also, you can donate to the site, and you'll then get to have a custom title under your name.

Lots of random things, really. But the most basic titles come from post count.

Smash n00b ~ 0-24 posts
Smash Child ~ 25-99 posts
Smash Journeyman ~ 100-499 posts
Smash Apprentice ~ 500-999 posts
Smash Lord ~ 1,000-2,499 posts
Smash Master ~ 2,500 or more posts

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Smash n00b ~ 0-24 posts
Smash Child ~ 25-99 posts
Smash Journeyman ~ 100-499 posts
Smash Apprentice ~ 500-999 posts
Smash Lord ~ 1,000-2,499 posts
Smash Master ~ 2,500 or more posts
So......... why does mine say Smash Awesome? Heh, besides the fact that I am. ;)

and how do I change my name colors like yours Xsyven?

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
So......... why does mine say Smash Awesome? Heh, besides the fact that I am. ;)

and how do I change my name colors like yours Xsyven?
Smash Awesome is the Backroom title. Since you're name is green, you get the Smash Awesome title. Change your colors the same way you switched from yellow to green! Buzz knows. :p

SOAForever

Smash Cadet
Thanks. At least now I know why there are different titles now... still, 2,500+ posts for smash master. Wow. It'll certainly take a lot of time to get to that point. even if I did 3 posts a day (which isn't very likely), I still wouldn't be halfway... Heck, I'll just be glad to not be n00b rank anymore! Plus who knows, there might be a day where I churn out ten or more. we'll just have to see what happens.

Jovey4

Smash Apprentice
Thanks. At least now I know why there are different titles now... still, 2,500+ posts for smash master. Wow. It'll certainly take a lot of time to get to that point. even if I did 3 posts a day (which isn't very likely), I still wouldn't be halfway... Heck, I'll just be glad to not be n00b rank anymore! Plus who knows, there might be a day where I churn out ten or more. we'll just have to see what happens.

My suggestion is to find all the random threads you can and just post your opinion on what's going on, then never return to that thread again. Works on all the other forums.

SOAForever

Smash Cadet
Hmmm....at this rate, maybe I will be getting smash master. (wishful thinking), (reality snaps in).... It'll still take a long time to accomplish that. Still, I'll probably be a smash child by the end of the week.

HECK YES!!!

SOAForever

Smash Cadet
Well, I think I'm done posting for today. I'm thinking of meeting joe at popcorn depot after this post, and I won't get home until late this evening, and probably won't feel up to it afterwards. If you want to meet me face to face today Devin, I'll be there until around 4:20. Heck, even after that you could probably find me at DI (I'd recommend 4:40 at the earliest if you try that...)

Oi, thats too bad. You practically doubled your posts in five minutes! Can't today, cuz today is the big day in my Statistic's night class that determines my group member's grades! Not mine though, I've got 110% in that class. I love Dixie College.

Heafy and I will have to bombard you at d.i. soon though, I want a bowling ball. What days do you work again?

I am Sexy, so are you
I am Sexy, and you are too!
We're all sexy, whoopdeedoo
You're so sexy, so I'll.........kiss you

This is my new "untested" method for picking up the ladies? Thoughts? Questions? Comments? Opinions? Or Perhaps Criticisms?

I'm already giving off that "I am sexy" vibe at school, so all I need is a good finisher, and I'll have half the entire student body after me (girls only plz)

Jovey4

Smash Apprentice
Boy I can't wait for Saturday. Morp's theme this year is 'I need a hero.' and since it's girls' preference, my girlfriend decided we'd be going as Link and Zelda (I'm Link, thank goodness), so I get to go to work and spend practically the whole day dressed up as a Nintendo character. Wootastic- no not good enough. Wootness- nope. I know! It's Fantasmarific!

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Boy I can't wait for Saturday. Morp's theme this year is 'I need a hero.' and since it's girls' preference, my girlfriend decided we'd be going as Link and Zelda (I'm Link, thank goodness), so I get to go to work and spend practically the whole day dressed up as a Nintendo character. Wootastic- no not good enough. Wootness- nope. I know! It's Fantasmarific!
I know just the person for you to talk to!

*snaps his fingers*

SUGARPOULTRY!

Top Bottom