• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sexy Southern Utah

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, everyone knows Buzz is amazing, so I have ever right to go around and show off my vid. ^_^ One vid doesn't make me amazing, it just shows that I was lucky.

Jovey4

Smash Apprentice
Holy crap, have I been living in a shell for the past few years? There's been a frickin' Southern Utah group of smashers this whole time?! And in St. George for cryin' out loud?! Gosh dangit! I live over by Washington Fields. I'm gonna talk to my friends about this, see if they'd be interested, 'cause so far we only smash together and frankly we all get tired of it every now and then. But hey, I think we could all do good by meeting smashers who are better than us!
We do have school and work and we're all LDS (duh) so we can't do any Sunday stuff, obviously. Anyways, I'll get back to you guys later!
-Jovey4

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
...this guy isn't really a new Southern Utah smasher...

This is an already existing Southern Utah smasher in disguise!

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Holy crap, have I been living in a shell for the past few years? There's been a frickin' Southern Utah group of smashers this whole time?! And in St. George for cryin' out loud?! Gosh dangit! I live over by Washington Fields. I'm gonna talk to my friends about this, see if they'd be interested, 'cause so far we only smash together and frankly we all get tired of it every now and then. But hey, I think we could all do good by meeting smashers who are better than us!
We do have school and work and we're all LDS (duh) so we can't do any Sunday stuff, obviously. Anyways, I'll get back to you guys later!
-Jovey4
Welcome! Buzz and I are up at BYU-Idaho.

My grandpa lives in Washington.

Hey Yazzy-poo, I got my name all nice and blue waiting for you to show up back here.

jovey4 said:
-Jovey4
Xsyven said:
...this guy isn't really a new Southern Utah smasher...
jovey4 said:
my whole fourteen minutes of life has been a lie :psycho:
sugarpoultry said:
My grandpa lives
WHAT THE CRAP IS GOING ON IN HERE?!?!?!?!
Someone please explain :dizzy: Hopefully it means new smashers and not new DECEPTION! But welcome to Sexy Southern Utah anyways! We usually play weekends, so feel free to hit us up sometime.

And Tayleh, I feel for your thanksgiving. Remind me to let you pet my cat 5, count em', 5 times.

Jovey4

Smash Apprentice
Not sure what you mean by deception, but my friend and I are pretty interested in this. We're obviously not the best smashers but we'd love to play someone other than ourselves for once. We both go to Pine View high.

Pine View eh? Maybe you know Taylor here, brown hair, social security number 582-25-5233, that Taylor. As for myself! I'm a pre-mi jigglypuff playin foo that hits up the college. Pleased to make your acquaintance! We'll have to play sometime soon, I love playing new people. Its nice when you haven't memorized all of the other guy's moves for a change.

Here, add my sensual msn if you've got it: homedog_g_skillet@hotmail.com. Gonna go smash at rebel creek now. Cheers!

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
After some PMing of this Jovey character, I've decided that he's actually real. He told me where he lives, works, and sleeps. So I can assassinate him now if I feel like it.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Yeah, but you told me where you work, and when you work.

A sniper rifle from The Hut could work wonders! No one's ever in that place.

Jovey4

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, but you told me where you work, and when you work.

A sniper rifle from The Hut could work wonders! No one's ever in that place.
I thought they went outta business a LONG time ago...:confused:
Anyway, I've got a secret service comprised of mystical bananas that watch my every movement.

Jovey4

Smash Apprentice
Your bananas are already dead.

You may thank my bananassassins for that.

Bananas? Where are you?

Oh no! It appears they have been done away with!

It's a rather good thing I have this here vault with more bananas to protect me! All I have to do is enter this code, give four DNA samples, and perform a specific dance motion to get into this sealed vault in which nobody could ever breach and kill the remainder of my-

-...bananas.

apologies on the crappy image quality. My phone doesn't have the best camera...

Jovey4

Smash Apprentice
I can see it now...

I can definitely say I'm gonna get picked up, pushed into the wall, then drilled in with a screwdriver. Suffice to say; I'm screwed. :laugh:

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Ahahaha. I like this kid.

I gave him detailed biographies of everyone. Now he knows us all without even knowing us. Oooohhh.

Sugarpoultry is wife of the legendary Buzz Saw. Thats right, the legendary Buzz Saw. The legendary Buzz Saw associates with us Southern Utahns, and has been known to make us delicious burgers in the past. Fear the legendary Buzz Saw.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I didn't mention you, Jen. :(

Just the people he'd be meeting if he were to smash with Devin and I.

9 days left...

Oi! Spontaneous decision to have a tournament at my house! This idea is epic enough to use 2 tv's, so you know its epic. Tentative list of attendee's:

1. Yours truly
2. Xsyvy
3. Furious Tayleh
4. Guy
5. Matt Jared. Matt probably works.
6. Jeff
7. Crap, I'm running out of friends who smash already?
8. Perhaps Jovey4?

Well, that didn't really take off as well as I'd hoped for. Oh well, its still on. Friday or Saturday, whatever works.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Jovey has a whole group of friends that smash. If they could all make it, it'd be great! How's your friday looking for your crew, Joves?

I can bring my laptop, equipped with Tio if you need me to. That way, the losers can just chill on your computer, Devio.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
You know me. My nights are always open.

CREA, you should seriously come. I'll give you 5 bucks in gas money.

Jovey4

Smash Apprentice
Can't say much about my group. I've got work Saturday nights and I don't think I can change shifts until next week...

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
You're killin' us, Jovey!

Devin and I will bring a Gamecube and TV to the Popcorn Depot for you. :p

Jovey! My man, my man, it looks like we have a new recruit to SSU (since we Mormons love to abbreviate EVERYTHING, there ya go, just make sure not to mix it up with SUU).

The funny thing is, I did not know you even existed until today when I heard some strange kids talking about Super Smash brothers and SWF. I could not even believe my ears, but before I could figure out who you was, Mr. Alvey kicked my surly butt out of Multimedia "hint hint <<< me".

So yeah, if that was you, than awesome, great, and post back :D

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh, so Buzz and I just bought 2 new white game cube controllers for $32 on eBay!! :D

And... I'm getting utterly pissed at ZU people right now...

Top Bottom