• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sexy Southern Utah

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Devin, your teeth being pulled out is a great excuse to play smash...

Seriously.

Eric almost beat the entirety of Metroid Prime when his were removed. And he's an out-and-about sort of fella!

But the fact still remains that I have the musical next weekend, too.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I had my wisdom teeth pulled out back when I was into TV. What a waste...

This is AHGUJP 4 L' here, keeping you updated on the fast-paced, bowel quiveringly intense action that is me getting ready for my mish. Next up on the agenda: The cut. Is there a girl out there who can stop staring at this kid's sensual face long enough to produce a decent do? Find out soon.

PS And Taylor, you know I hate to see you /cry. I promise to lose to you one more time.

Oh...My........Goodness Gracious Gaundi!!!!

Sugarpoultry! YOU, my lady, are AMAZING!!

That banner design is absolutely gorgeous. I want to print it up and plaster it all over my room as wallpaper (that'll be a lotttt of ink).

Or perhaps I could make an exact clone of you (to avoid detection via the infamous Buzz Saw) and kidnap you so you can instill these 1337 photoshop skills upon little humble ole' me. I'll have to refine my plan of course, but I think it could work.

Oh and AHGUJPR '4L, it would be an absolute delight for me to lose to you once more,soon if possible, I'm having a hankering to hone le' Bleau_Two before he goes extinct.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
I'm still waiting for someone good at photoshop to make me a banner that teaches me how to be good at photoshop.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh...My........Goodness Gracious Gaundi!!!!

Sugarpoultry! YOU, my lady, are AMAZING!!

That banner design is absolutely gorgeous. I want to print it up and plaster it all over my room as wallpaper (that'll be a lotttt of ink).

Or perhaps I could make an exact clone of you (to avoid detection via the infamous Buzz Saw) and kidnap you so you can instill these 1337 photoshop skills upon little humble ole' me. I'll have to refine my plan of course, but I think it could work.
Haha you are too funny. :)

My first child will become The Chain Saw.
Um... ??? I guess. If it's a boy. What if it's a girl?

Zamoz

Smash Cadet
If they don't counter his moves properly he hits them with his own character's attack...both in game AND in real life!

I'm doubleposting. I know. This is just too important not to deserve a bump, because this is the end. The end of a hairstyle that has served me tried and true.

Now is your chance to make peace with my flowing locks of love, for tomorrow... they die... Cut down just so I can take a picture of my shame and send it in to the church offices. Please join me in this final commemoration of a hair that my mom did not approve of.

Hair, you will be missed. :urg:

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Xsyven's weird haiku,
Words are filled in randomly,
One two three four five.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
CREA plays as Fox,
He will own your Ice Climbers,
When you come up north.

Not the flowing locks!

For a price, I could give some of my homegrown stuff. I've been working on it since sophomore year now, and it is 95% guaranteed to instantly attract a woman of your choosing. True, giving up my own mane may put a dampen on the love life, but I'm willing to sacrifice for the team :p

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
And now the wisdom teeth are being extracted. Devin drank orange juice before the procedure. He's going to pee his pants when he gets put out.

Dave's dad is so cool. Makes me rethink the medical major thing. The wierd part was waking up though. I could feel people rumaging around in my mouth, and somebody kept swishing my hair like they just couldn't help themself. Anyhew, after sleeping all day and getting like 30 stars on Mario, I think I'm awesome. Just one question for anyone:

8 hours later, why is my chin still numb?

Well, I think its about time for some more loratab. Sweet, sweet loratab.

Top Bottom