• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sexy Southern Utah

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Yeah, it got owned a week or two ago.

My night time tv-links watching days are over. :(

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
xsyven, you should live up to your avatar and main character. Come up to alaska to get intune with your ice crimers. btw i walk to my busstop in negative 20.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
xsyven, you should live up to your avatar and main character. Come up to alaska to get intune with your ice crimers. btw i walk to my busstop in negative 20.
I've honestly never experienced anything under 25 degrees.

And my main will probably change when Brawl comes out, so there's no need for me to go to Alaska, to be eaten by polar bears.

sugarpoultry said:
^Hush you...
Awww, you miss So Ut, don't you?

Well... if you lived by Cedar, then it no doubt got cold where you lived. The cities are 45 minutes away from each other, but their winters are as different as day and night. It's so weird!

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Awww, you miss So Ut, don't you?

Well... if you lived by Cedar, then it no doubt got cold where you lived. The cities are 45 minutes away from each other, but their winters are as different as day and night. It's so weird!
Yeah, it was like a 20 degree difference or more. It was crazy...

Only in Utah can you go sledding bundled in all your winter gear, and then an hour later be stripped down to bare minimum and catching some rays at the local pool.

That is why Southern Utah is so incredibly sexy

Updates on Devio's Twilight experience

So nothing's happened in the book, and yet... I can't stop thinking about it!!! Seriously, its screwing my business law reading over.

*Smash related side-note*
Smash is getting boring! We need to find a way to spruce it up again, like a make-shift tourney or get girlfriends and have them play eachother at the expense of their clothing or something.

Now now, I'm no God. I'm just a hormonally challenged boy with an eye for the hunnies and a thing for the jigglypuffs. But thank you my friend! I've been dreaming about our day-long epic battle, and let me just tell you, we could sell that stuff on the internet its that hot.

And while I'm at it, behold! tv-links.co.uk's new replacement (possibly).

http://www15.alluc.org/alluc/index.php

Heafy-pu, lemme know whatchya think.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Since when am I a pu?

YazYaz, come to St. George.

Devin, smash will never be fun again until we play it at YOUR house with ONLY good people! We're lacking in the 1v1 area, yo!

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
It's your house, or nothin'.

People are always at Guys house, and they're not accepting of 1v1's.

Lots of girls, but especially Sugar Poultry. Plenty of hags hit up the G-man's appartment! Oh, and Jamie of course, to whom I'm still indebted one sensual massage.

And I'm telling you cold, Randy Newman was much funnier than potato salad.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Definitely not me. ^_^
Ahem. Sorry, Mrs. Jen. But you're no longer in the 'hunnie' category. Blame that piece of metal on your left hand, and a tall dude named Kelly. :p

Married women are invisible to single men... like in that one episode of Scrubs.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I should dedicate a whole blog post to Sexy Southern Utah. :laugh: The culture down here is too good.

Devin, your an inspiration to us all, let me do my part by ensuring the Sexy Southern Utah thread remains the most useless thread on teh boards...

Prepare the Spam....

The above spam is an encoded message for Southern Utah and Southern Utah alone. Hint: Use a audio visualizer and mixer.

Well then, my fine foes, shall we have a rousing game of Smash with our sinful, colllege friends, or shall we stick with tradition and hit up Devin's downstairs crib? I await your answer

And for all that are curious I am INFP (read Revenge of the Buzz Saw)

Top Bottom