• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sexy Southern Utah

Junpappy

Smash Lord
The ultimate revenge would be to **** him with items on.

Just use Fox if Young Link is having a hard time.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Hahaha.

Brown galoshes are no Kokiri boots, that's for sure. And also, he needs my long, flowing locks of yellow hair.

Jen, where's your Zelda picture? HALLOWEEN IS ALMOST HERE.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
I am waiting to dress up in the FULL outfit ;) It takes a while for my costume to get ready, because mine involves hair and makeup and stuff.

Kelly has a wig and hat, don't worry. I need to cut his wig to match Link's hair.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I didn't think it was possible, but this thread has just reached a whole new level of sexy!

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok, now that we've established this thread is sexy, we need to keep it going! I don't want to lose our marvelous slot!

So... everyone join my new thread. There are some major stupid people in here who need some whipping.... Dogenzaka is majorly one of them. He's well... at it again, but with a slightly more broader topic than Wavedashing and cheapness.. he kept bringing it up in another thread, completely off topic so I figured I'd make a thread about it and continue it elsewhere.

Also, did anyone take a look at our Halloween costumes? Now THAT is sexy!

More to come! ;)

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
You guys should have submitted that to Kotaku. It's a bit simple, but they were going crazy over game pumpkins.

Also, SOUTHERN UTAH SMASH FESH/TOURNAMENT THIS SATURDAY! We haven't had one for about 6 months, so this is a big deal.

We're expecting a turnout of at least 6 people. (Me, Devin, Taylor, Guy, Matt, Jared?), and it's goin to be epic.

Still need to figure out if it's going to be a fest, or a tourney though. Whattaya think, Devin?

You guys should have submitted that to Kotaku. It's a bit simple, but they were going crazy over game pumpkins.

Also, SOUTHERN UTAH SMASH FESH/TOURNAMENT THIS SATURDAY! We haven't had one for about 6 months, so this is a big deal.

We're expecting a turnout of at least 6 people. (Me, Devin, Taylor, Guy, Matt, Jared?), and it's goin to be epic.

Still need to figure out if it's going to be a fest, or a tourney though. Whattaya think, Devin?
We already talked about this, so basically I'm just going to say woot to bump the thread.

*ahem*

woot.

Why hello strangers

Huzzzzaaah!

It is I, the amazing, and slightly delicious AFuriousArmyofInchHighMuskrats. You may have not seen me upon these boards before, but I'll have you know that I smashed it up with the rest of these sexy St. Georgians way back in the golden years.

So hello, I've returned from my retirement and am ready to strut my stuff for you fine fools. I see we've gotten quite a few new recruits... = Me, you, old ladies, golfcarts, megaphones, and a various assortment of hooligan music. Also, I was most intrigued to see that AColdFrictionlessSamusRdyToGetPoopedOn posts here.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
IS THAT YOU, TEYLEH!?

Jeeze, choose a name and stick with it already. Frictiony hasn't posted in a while, so big 'meh' right there. Is Pedz comin' to Saturday's fest?

Top Bottom