• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sexy Southern Utah

Well, my entire face was numb for like 14 or 15 hours when I got mine extracted so no worries mate. And I would save those loratabs if i were you :p. You could sell em for 2 or 3 dollars a pop at the wonderfully exciting PVHS. Perhaps 5 or 6 to the lowly freshmen at PVMS.

So the real question is....Will Devin, the no longer wise, and apparently very good looking soon to be Preacher of God, be allowing private visits to his crib??? I await in suspense.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I had no pain with my wisdom teeth. I pray you have the same wonderful experience I had. ;)
I don't know what you mean by 'no pain'.

I could go all day without poppin' a percoset, just as long as I didn't have to touch the mouth, or if I poked it too much with my tongue.

Were you completely painless? You could sleep on your face, and not feel any pain at all?

Devin, day 2 is the worst. You're a lucky man. SMG is a good game to waste time with. Enjoy your mashed potatoes and snack packs.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Photo call, last performance, then strike.

I'm at the college from 3pm to 1am today.

Oi! Heaf! Is Sweeney over yet? You missed some party. It was practically singing sewen delight. Case in point: Lets do a tournament this friday. I think that'd be swell. If everything goes according to plan, here's what we could end up with:

1. Me
2. You
3. Tayleh
4. Jake
5. Matt
6. Guy
7. Gus
8. Bryce
9. Ka-ka-ka-Katie perhaps?
10. Jeffrey-kins
11. Matt's random room mates (total of 2 or 3)
12. Other people.

Make sure you have a strong stomach before reading this but...
Apparently our good friend number 6 broke up with his suitor?

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
A tournament? Those don't work anymore, now that you've totally barred us from your house.

And yes, he did! His boyfriend was annoying as hell. Ever since you became the College Recluse, Guy's been the new you.

But a tad more fruity. (Just a tad.)

You know what sucks? Once you're out of here, my best friends will be Married with Child, Gay, and a Dwarf.

I need new friends.

Here's an idea:

Lets start typing everything in this thread in spoiler brackets, just so when one of the northerners decides to take a peak in it'll blow their freaking mind away. And the weekend will be long Tayleh, much smash will be played (assuming I get my stats project/BOM test done)

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
If I were to create my name for the first time as a SSU smasher, I would've been Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Spoiler Alert!!

I do believe Buzz at least is on to you.

End spoiler alert

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Who else was dissapointed about that college smashfest?

*raises hand*

Devin, you're gay.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Devin told me last night, that he enjoys the concept of loving other men.

He's just "likes girls too much."

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
^Video is going to be uploaded to YouTube any moment now.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Haha awesome.... :D Yeah, but mind you, that video was just pure luck. If you saw the rest of the videos we made tonight. O_O

But yeah, this is all for a combo video for me. I think it'd be fun to finally show my smash off. ^_^

BLEH!!!

Wed morning my mom suddenly decided that WE ARE (under no negotiable circumstances) leaving for provo for the entire thanksgiving weeekend, so sadly while you guys were at Hott's seemingly epic smash fest, I was putting up christmas lights for my 80 year old grandma, and watching 20 straight hours of G4. "Tear". Oh well. Oh and gratz on your win Poultry, make sure to document that and keep it somewhere out of Buzz reach.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Yeah.....you know how Buzz likes to burn footage of him getting ***** >.>

Top Bottom