• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sexy Southern Utah

OMG! I think I may have seen Jovey at Target! Luckily my glasses prescription is horribly out of date so now it will haunt me all across my mission until I find out for sure...

I guess what I'm really trying to say here is did Heath ever find the plasma place today?

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I did, and I have an appointment tomorrow. I think it'll only get me twenty bucks though. o_o

Jovey4

Smash Apprentice
I taught I taw a Greased Up Jigglypuff at Target... musta been something I ate, I knew that pretzel tasted funny! :mad:

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Hey guys-- I'm getting withbrawls.

Hahahahaha.

Seriously, though. Devin, let's mod your Wii.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Is anyone going to the Game Crazy tournament on saturday the 8th?
There's a Game Crazy tournament as well as a GameStop tournament?! DECISIONS!

But yeah! I'm totally going to one. Who are you, by the way? You should introduce yourself! Do you live in St. George?

Greaser

Smash Rookie
Southern Utah Smash Tournaments

Yes, I live here. When and where do you guys have tournaments? When is the next one? How many people usually come? I know 4 other people that would want to come. I play Captain Falcon and I'm average. I have 3 other friends, one is fox, he's average. A other one plays a lot but I don't know who he plays. And the last one isn't hardcore into smash, but he likes it. My brother plays Falco and he's pretty good, too! Beleive it or not, I don't own Melee. I'm waiting it out for Brawl. But, I really love smash, and I think it'd be awesome to go to a tournament.

Greaser

Smash Rookie

Yes, I live here. When and where do you guys have tournaments? When is the next one? How many people usually come? I know 4 other people that would want to come. I play Captain Falcon and I'm average. I have 3 other friends, one is fox, he's average. A other one plays a lot but I don't know who he plays. And the last one isn't hardcore into smash, but he likes it. My brother plays Falco and he's pretty good, too! Beleive it or not, I don't own Melee. I'm waiting it out for Brawl. But, I really love smash, and I think it'd be awesome to go to a tournament. :)

Greaser

Smash Rookie

Yes, I live here. When and where do you guys have tournaments? When is the next one? How many people usually come? I know 4 other people that would want to come. I play Captain Falcon and I'm average. I have 3 other friends, one is fox, he's average. A other one plays a lot but I don't know who he plays. And the last one isn't hardcore into smash, but he likes it. My brother plays Falco and he's pretty good, too! Beleive it or not, I don't own Melee. I'm waiting it out for Brawl. But, I really love smash, and I think it'd be awesome to go to a tournament :) . Just to let you know, we're 11-14 years old.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Hahaha. Don't worry about it. We don't really do tournaments anymore, but we smash quite a bit together.

I stopped by GameCrazy today, and yeah, I'm totally winning that free copy of Brawl! We're all 19-21 years old, too-- so it might be a bit awkward for us to hang out. :p

I hope to see you there, though! I'll be the one winning. ;)

You people mean to tell me that if I forsake god and stay home off my mission I can win a free copy of brawl? Hmmm....you've given me much to think about...

Oh, and welcomez to random smasher Greaser. Here's a hypno bunny to commemorate this occasion:

(\(\
(o.O)
(><)

*must...have... one last smash fest before I bail... anyone? anyone?

Junpappy

Smash Lord
I will be winning that free copy of Brawl. Xsyven and his army of defecating random texts can't do anything to stop me....probably.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
CREA, are you coming to visit me in St. George, just to win my free copy of Brawl? :D

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
He's leaving FOUR DAYS before it comes out, so he's completely missin' it. A cryin' shame, I know.

You can't change your name unless you buy a premium account for 7 bucks-- but since you only have 7 posts, I doubt it'd be a big problem if you just registered a new account.

Oi, I'm hitting up Fresno California, the raisin capital of the world. There's still a chance I may yet play brawl...if I can convert the right people that is. >_>

And to top it all off, I'm missing a Crea visit??? Life=oh so not fly. Maybe I'll buy him down here for the weekend with the buddy pass that my bro didn't end up using.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Hahahaha. I don't think you can change the information. You totally wasted 3 of your buddy passes for no reason.

You still have 3 more though, right? You should fly his face down here for more than just one night!

Junpappy

Smash Lord
It just so happens that I'm not working this weekend ^_^

How about it Devin? 2 years of no CREA is a looong time :laugh:

Sorry Suga, I'm stuck here! >_<; Family matters and missionary shopping. Sigh* and I so wanted to young link on young link that legendary husband of yours again...Maybe you should just bring down your friend's modded wii for a weekend?

And Junpei, when do you want to come down because I can totally make it happen. What the heck, buddy passes for everyone! Might as well put those delta punks to work before I quit.

Jovey4

Smash Apprentice
I thought the tourny was on the 6th... but wait... the 8th is the Saturday... I need to go whack DestructoKid upside the head for givin' me the wrong date! :ohwell:

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Nope. You just make a new one. I don't think there's any possible way to delete it.

Jovey4

Smash Apprentice
Alright, looks like my parents came up with a surprise trip to Glenwood Spgs., CO. So I won't be here on Monday to pick Brawl up nor will I be at the tourny at gamecrazy on the 8th :(

Top Bottom