• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sexy Southern Utah

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I had beat everyone in my pool... and then missed the good part of the tournament. :(

SOAForever

Smash Cadet
Tell me about it... I feel that way, and I've not even used them in a match yet. What I do have seems a little bit awkward, maybe. Guess we'll have to see what it feels like with a test run.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Yo, this is Vat- Zero. Less than 3 days before the big Goop tourney

"Goop's AZ Brawl Tourney"

When:
- On Saturday April 5th

Where:
- 4533 S. Mill Ave. Tempe, AZ 85282

SOAForever

Smash Cadet
Holy crap! two tournament announcements in a row. and I won't be able to participate in either one most likely. (grumbles about going to work and school, and most of all the amount of money put into gas that would be required)

Jovey4

Smash Apprentice
I'm gonna go to the comic plus store on Monday and see if they have any job openings there. I'm gonna start savin' money for the 2009 road trip.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
It has something to do with post count, I think. Since Jovey seems to have one, I'm guessing it's 50 posts.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. All man, CCCT is shaping up to be bigger than ever this year. Just a reminder that pre-registeration will end on the 14th. So if you haven't signed up do so now. If you are coming for casual play just come the day either friday or saturday and pay $10. That simple!!

Go here to signup:

www.coloradocutthroat.com/signupintro.php

Go here view the current players signed up:

www.coloradocutthroat.com/ViewCCCT.cfm

Sonic_keyblade

Smash Apprentice
Hey... I live in Hurricane... So I guess I'm in southern Utah =) Do I join this or something? cause it'll be nice to brawl players near me.

Sonic_keyblade

Smash Apprentice
Well... My little sis's friend lives in Leeds. And at least you got to be near the filming of that one movie =). Wats your brawl code, eh?

SOAForever

Smash Cadet
Not entirely sure, I'll have to look it up when I get home. I might not get back to that for a while though, I end up having the closing shift at work most days. I don't even get home until around 9:30, and I'm normally in bed soon afterwards... (grumbles about having to get up at 5:30 in the morning). Moreover, I leave for college in four and a half months:(

Jovey4

Smash Apprentice
Not entirely sure, I'll have to look it up when I get home. I might not get back to that for a while though, I end up having the closing shift at work most days. I don't even get home until around 9:30, and I'm normally in bed soon afterwards... (grumbles about having to get up at 5:30 in the morning). Moreover, I leave for college in four and a half months:(
And what more fun can you have than working at DI full time for four 1/2 months? :laugh:

Jovey4

Smash Apprentice
lol noob!!

ill tear his sonic apart!! along with XSY's noobish wolf!!

jovey4. your the only good one over there hahah :psycho:
I dunno... Ryan Lewis is pretty good... There's also InchHigh, he's really good with Pikachu. And all the college guys can easily woop my butt anyday... :laugh:
But I still feel pretty good about my overall gameplay, otherwise I wouldn't have made 3rd place at the Gamecrazy tourny.:ohwell:

SOAForever

Smash Cadet
Yes, I do main sonic, but I don't just grab people. Heck, I can kick some pretty decent butt, and can easily go through a match doing 5 or less throws. He's got a good set of basic attacks, and the speed is a definite plus. His special moves could probably use a little help though...

Sonic_keyblade

Smash Apprentice
I main kirby... just in case anyone hasn't guessed yet. But I'm not very good... I can beat a few good brawlers... but only if I have a nice rhythm of combo's going. In other words... luck.

Just in case you wanted to know =P

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Basically, I main Wolf, and I'm the best Brawler in Utah.

In all seriousness, I wouldn't doubt I'm the best in Southern Utah.... I have nothing better to do. :(

Also, they're shooting a movie in Leeds?

Sonic_keyblade

Smash Apprentice

In all seriousness, I wouldn't doubt I'm the best in Southern Utah.... I have nothing better to do. :(

Its already been shot (past tense?) I forgot what it was called, but its some movie about these two kids who run away from their hometown of gangsta's and such... they run away to their Mormon relatives, the girl used to visit them with her mom, she had an "imaginary friend" when she visited... when they get there, she meets her imaginary friend again, except he is as old as she is (17?) she realizes that he is real and that he is a Nephite from times past.. and that the barrier between their worlds is about to collapse.

Hows that for a summary =)

btw Zelda is awesome, but not as awesome as Kirby.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Oh, oh, oh! Passage to Zerehemla or something ******** like that? That was a looong time ago. Plus, all LDS movies are ... bad. Sadly.

SOAForever

Smash Cadet
Oh, oh, oh! Passage to Zerehemla or something ******** like that? That was a looong time ago. Plus, all LDS movies are ... bad. Sadly.
I wouldn't say all the movies are bad. Of course, I'm not going to delve into this any farther, lest we have the possibility of a 3 page arguement. Plus, being Mormon myself, that would supposedly make my opinion,as you would say, "biased" :evil:

Junpappy

Smash Lord

Too bad Brawl is a crappy game huh?

It's just one more reason no one will ever come down to st george to visit you :laugh:

Jovey4

Smash Apprentice
No arguments here, CREA. Second, I agree with Xsyven, there are very few good Mormon movies out there. I don't think it's cause you're Mormon, SOA, I think it's 'cause they filmed part of Leeds.:laugh:
You're not the only LDS guy on here, SOA, remember that.

Sonic_keyblade

Smash Apprentice
I am Quite (Extremely) bored... If anyone wants to brawl give me their code and I'll give you mine... I don't like the FF

Jovey4

Smash Apprentice
I am Quite (Extremely) bored... If anyone wants to brawl give me their code and I'll give you mine... I don't like the FF
Normally I'd take that up instantly, but I have no Wii on me, it's in storage 'cause we're moving. I probably won't have it until the end of May :(
That and we're pirating internet from next door >_>

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. What up Smashers. CCCT for Smash is going to be HUGE. With about 70+ smashers signed up and probably another 10+ coming at the door you know one wants to miss this event. This will be biggest Smash Brawl tournament to date. LETS GET CUTTHROAT!!!

www.coloradocutthroat.com/CCCT.php

Top Bottom