• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sexy Falco Combo

Unseen_Killa

Smash Apprentice
That was indeed very sexy. I would have been so pissed off if I was Kite, lol.

Edit: On a second thought, I wish his reaction could have been recorded. Please, explain :).

clowsui

Smash Legend
hylian
did i ever tell you that you're amazing?

edit:

i see people are starting to realize that utilt is amazing.
hylian please say that you got the idea from me? <3

zamz

Smash Journeyman
I honestly believe Falco has one of the highest comboing potentials. I often see combos from 0-80% damage pretty reguarly. But it's rare to see an entire stock combo.

Nice job, Hylian!

Blad01

Smash Lord
Oh oh, that's a shame that your move at 2:52 was not a Dair, you could have continue a beautiful follow :) (Personnally, i love this combo : Weak Uair + Dair + Follow :)).

Anyway, nice use of the Boost Smash (i already told you that i know :p). It was pretty cool after the Reflector, i will think to that ^^

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
Hylian, i dont get it. your falco seems so slow but you do so well.

Ozzie23

Smash Cadet
It seems like the whole match you were holding back, and just went Hulk on the last stock. Nice job!

shrodekill

Smash Cadet
my favorite part of the final combo was the DL into the smash. thats something I can never think to do when I'm so close to the enemy.

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
finally something that shows that falco has amazing "combo" potentional
iv been trying to say this to my friends but their stuck on the brawl doesnt have combos stuff.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
I have been saying Up tilt is amazing for weeks....search the threads. -_-
Fast falled neutral air is orgasmic. If done fast enough into jabs, down smash, up tilt, or grab it cannot be punished.

Jabs and Up tilt are godly. Use them.
and yeah when that weak up air wasn't follow with a down air into an up tilt to do it again, up smash, or down smash something died inside of me, especially since you did forward air=falco's worst move.

On a positive note, good mix up and nice combo.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
The fair was ment to be a dair. I just did a fair for some reason lol.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hylian, your falco has improved much! Seriously good job man, last time I checked you were just a chaingrab type of guy, but you are using his aerials pretty **** well!
Thanks ^_^.

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
to say hylian's falco is slw but does well shows that faclo has more than a fast paced game and campy game. This shows how awesome falco is in any style of attack and just how awesome he is to play with.
exactly what i was trying to say

Top Bottom