• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sexiest Mod 2007 (Latest update: 12/8, 10:30 PM CENTRAL)

Elysium

Smash Lord

Gamer4Fire

PyroGamer
BRoomer
Very androgynous of you. A little makeup and you probably would win sexiest non-mod who posts a pick of themselves in the sexiest mod thread.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
LOL...I voted for SamuraiPanda without even seeing the pictures, and after seeing the picture, I stand EVEN MORE firmly behind my vote! :laugh: There is so much hilariousness in that picture; my life is complete! :chuckle: How did I know basically what you look like=??? o_O

Awsome pictures all of you, and all I can say is:

Azua will never stay single for more then 11 1/2 seconds.

Cashed plays Guitar Hero confirmed. ZOMG! o_O

Gimpyfish REALLY DOES look like Bowser! :laugh:

Kokichi obusly is a vioWINNER!

Matt and his breasts...just Matt and his breasts! :chuckle:

Simna ibn Sind, Steven Colbert does not like you, and your species is dead to him! *bear picture reference* :chuckle:

AlphaZealot is either about to be killed by someone who's chargin their laser, or is about to kill a man! XD

MookieRah looks great. That picture is made of win, to all extremes. It looks like he's about to attack someone, and hit them with kitchen items! :laugh:

WoZ probably loves the cake. I hear a healthy serving of Doctor Mario is good for you, too! :grin:

Tope better not dig to deep. Because it's obvious that Matt sabotoged his armpit with gum so Tope would lose, and Matt would win! I know what Matt is trying to pull! o_O :grin:

Overall, SamuraiPanda wins the world. That picture is epic, end of story. A vote NOT FOR SamuraiPanda is like a vote not for me if we were voting on sexiest member. And it's too bad we don't have a few members entering again, like McFox, Crimson King, and whatnot. And Kirby King, why no entry this year=??? :ohwell:

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Kirby King had an entry. Here it is:p

*cough*

Be warned though, you're never quite the same after looking at it.. ;)

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
I know it's a bit late, but Bmess and I put pictures up. Her picture looks a LOT better than mine.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
I wanna change my vote!

TOPE ALL THE WAY!!

That is some awesome manbreasthair you've got there.

Now that's a MAN, man!

At least you won't get cold in the winter.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
well i already voted for matt but i also want to vote for TM because she always wins. and TOPE. RAAAAYYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPPPPP

Del Money

Smash Champion
...or we just straight up have a "Sexiest SWF User" competition...
And it really doesn't matter how many SWF users there are total. I'll bet money that not even 5% of the SWF population would enter it anyway.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Now I know why I'm not a mod yet.

They won't let me become one, so I won't win this contest every year.

I mean, my sexiness would even beat Azua.

Blackadder

Smash Master
....I refuse to accept that Matt is not a nominee for "Sexiest Mod".

Just look at him! He's the definition of The Badass Mod.

:(

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
I was going to warn you and put in the description, "Why, yes...yes I am," but I figured that'd make me an asshat.
A witty asshat.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
It always takes forever for this contest to move on. I remember one year the winner for like 2004 was announced at the start of 2006 or something, lol.

Top Bottom