• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sex Symbols - A Female Character Increase

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
wait are you being sarcasticabout me. Also i know what types of fighting games your talking about
I was talking about the picture I saw in the first post of this page.

Well, I'm not sure if that's the reason why people main females but I'm guessing it though.

Demon Kirby

Smash Champion
Well, I'm not sure if that's the reason why people main females but I'm guessing it though.
I really don't care. Both of my mains in Melee were females because I liked their play style (yeah, I couldn't say that in a way that didn't sound inuendo-ish).
Krystal is the best one you have up there! lol
. . . Furry?

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I really don't care. Both of my mains in Melee were females because I liked their play style (yeah, I couldn't say that in a way that didn't sound inuendo-ish).

. . . Furry?
Now with the Furrism!
Oi, this thred does not bode well >_<

hungrybum

Smash Journeyman
furry is weird..... **** its the freakest thing ever (after pigeon supremasists)

True Fool

Smash Ace
maybe you need glasses but yeah girls shouldn't be offended because yeah we can't see through the internet and most people on forums are guys
That generalization is part of the problem that keeps females away from video games. This means that you are part of the problem. The problem that makes males who play video games less attractive. It's the final nail in the coffin you fool!

*coughfurriesarefugginhilariouscough*
I enjoy the lesbian comment some posts above me. It had a word I like. I think it was "a". No wait, lesbian.

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
That generalization is part of the problem that keeps females away from video games. This means that you are part of the problem. The problem that makes males who play video games less attractive. It's the final nail in the coffin you fool!

*coughfurriesarefugginhilariouscough*
I enjoy the lesbian comment some posts above me. It had a word I like. I think it was "a". No wait, lesbian.
um sorry...but its true

Just drop it, no flames should come from this *sigh*
yeah your right i'll zip my lip

True Fool

Smash Ace
um sorry...but its true
Of course it's true. But that's what makes it a problem. I don't want it to be true, and no one should. Once females are no longer f*cking diamonds of the internet, it won't be so awkward for them to be on regularly, in turn we'll have expanded the gaming community. Isn't that what we all really want?

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
Of course it's true. But that's what makes it a problem. I don't want it to be true, and no one should. Once females are no longer f*cking diamonds of the internet, it won't be so awkward for them to be on regularly, in turn we'll have expanded the gaming community. Isn't that what we all really want?
actually i just want brawl(kidding). You are right though. The problem is people steryotype gammers as fat unnatractive nerds with no social life.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Well said ^_^

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Fat - I'm 5'10'', ~105 pounds (anyone have a hamburger?)

Unnatractive - Well, that explains why there's always some group of girls talking to me when I go swimming.

No social life - lolno
My friggin goodness...

I'm 5'4" and 135 lbs and I'm small/ thin as hell...

How in the world?

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
they really do! lol

like i'm 5' 10" 123lbs. and i have alot of girls that im hot but i have a girlfriend sucks for them! lol

anyway i think the Sex Appeal would help a little but im not sure

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Guys stop it, just look at IsmaR. Can't you see how much you're upsetting him :p

Top Bottom