• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seventh Ever Smash Tourny in CONNECTICUT - a Leisure Event Sept 1st 2007 RESULTS UP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i would be able to go to this if a very kind stranger offered to pick me up from wesleyan university saturday morning or friday night and drop me back off after the tournament.

>.>;

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
me and ace marth might come with WK. if we do, we're takin teams lol, j/k. we'll definitely try though lol
Sweet I want to play you again. We had some nice fox dittos at MLG NY.

Gonzalez if lif3 doesnt put that crew battle up soon your not allowed to come haha.

BUM163

Smash Lord
oh **** so i might have a ride then.**** is gonna b bug out.sat will b great.i'm really lookin foward to teams.i train movement after like 5 months lol.this is 4 u cort......GEARS OF WAR

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
It's true. Ham, provolone cheese, and what else did you want me to bring you?

...Off to do homework for PreCalc and Chem. >_<

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
ACE MARF!!! AND KILLA FOX!!! HOLY ****E!!! This is gonna be awesome, and you guys are busy chain posting, I don't know about you, but I'm ****in pumped.

YO somebody remind LK about this shiz.

I want MM Marth dittos with peeps. Not too much, just to make it interesting.

JHoLLa

Smash Journeyman
anyone interested in team MM?? not me and pat/pro but me and hayato. kits too goot. this is a serious post.

JHoLLa

Smash Journeyman
yesssss. wait did you say bum? **** is the killa fleet coming?

edit: i guess you cant say dam with an N

Cort

Apple Head
***** does not need to be colorized, bawksman.

Please don't blatantly spam in the thread too much. At least pretend you're accepting/asking for money matches.

edit//

Money matches?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom