• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seventh Ever Smash Tourny in CONNECTICUT - a Leisure Event Sept 1st 2007 RESULTS UP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Anybody wanna team with a really crappy Connecticut Sheik player that's probably not even going to this?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I was talking about a level 1 Zelda/Sheik... sometimes it turns into Sheik so it counts... unless you don't let it. o_O

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
When something makes no sense at all my brain explodes which causes stuff to come out my eyes... which is the doc/ if I lose to a Zelda with a main.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Haha. :p

Losing to that Doc with the worst character in the game would be embarassing... >.>

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Rapid Assassin, as long as you stay away from the b button you're set... and away from the edge.

Edit: I give up on continuing the chain. T_T

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Well, normally I would continue, but my mom wants me to wake up at 6 tomorrow so I can be ready to wake up early for school Wednesday. /fails

On a new topic though, Rapid Assassin's falcon is amazing. Or at least from what I heard after she pwned that guy at PCGA.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Aww.. I guess we'll have to combo again tomorrow.

Yeah, my falcon is amazing. Who else can combo falcon punch -> falcon punch? Never seen anyone else land that..

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I am officially going to this. :D I convinced my mom. Rawr.

Lil, I'll probably pick you up... if Pipe can't/noone else will.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Rofl @ teh dorfstorzorz.

I'm playing Metroid Prime Corruption forever... if I don't go to this I could play it all day... hmmm... Nah, I miss pplz... prttty much Eric.

BUM163

Smash Lord
[bums r the wanders of the night,sumtimes they like 2 fight.sept 1st i think a certain bum wants 2 play.]

BUM163

Smash Lord
[bums sumtimes like 2 have company keep them safe from harm n pick them up when they falling.sept 1 would anyone care 2 pick this bum up?]

Banks

Smash Hero
maine wants to mm bum.

at least, darc told me he wants to mm you for 10 bucks, right darc. lolololiol

BUM163

Smash Lord
well i'm goin 4 sure.so i guess me n u is teamin up.umm i know how 2 take the metro north but where 2?

Cort

Apple Head
See if you can get on the same train as PC. He is going to Milford where Erci is picking him up and driving to the venue. IM him and ask him what's going on sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom