• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seventh Ever Smash Tourny in CONNECTICUT - a Leisure Event Sept 1st 2007 RESULTS UP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brookman

Smash Hero
I challenge tich to a marth ditto mm.

You can't call seats until you see the car, you GOOSE... that is hazy.
Anyone who follows these stupid rules deserves to ride in the trunk. I'm gonna sit in the ****ing front and anyone who has a problem with that can eat my ****.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Brookman gets shotgun GUARANTEED, ANY CAR TRIP. This is one of the many benefits of Mr. 10000.

EDIT: If I were to drive through CT and was asked to pick up Brookman along the way, I would kick Darc's *** out of shotgun and prepared Brookman a warm glass of milk for the trip. Or cold. Mr. 10000.

Brookman

Smash Hero
Brookman gets shotgun GUARANTEED, ANY CAR TRIP. This is one of the many benefits of Mr. 10000.

EDIT: If I were to drive through CT and was asked to pick up Brookman along the way, I would kick Darc's *** out of shotgun and prepared Brookman a warm glass of milk for the trip. Or cold. Mr. 10000.
Thanks, you guys aren't coming to this event though, or are you? :urg:

it doesn't work that way in this case since we aren't all entering the car at the same time. DURRRRR :D
if you're talking about this post I think it makes perfect sense. Though at the same time, I think it should just be first come first serve. I support hazy on this though. Guys shouldn't be placed in the middle anyway, unless it's a car full of lads. Our shoulders are wider, and that just makes things uncomfortable for everyone.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Problem...
1) Ride is iffy
2) I've been sick the past few days, but it's going away. I don't know how sick I'll be tomorrow. >_< Got this weird rash...

inb4 mattdotrash

Cort

Apple Head
Registration 11 am - ?. DOORS OPEN AT 11, so please don't bother coming earlier. Registration will end at a reasonable time after most people in the building have registered around 12-12:30, as always. Please make sure to come at a reasonable time if you want to register for doubles. Doubles will be first followed by a break followed by singles.
Edited that into first post.

Brookman

Smash Hero
Remember before, I pointed at the trunk of my car full of stuff already to tell Brookman to put his stuff in it. He looked at me confused and was like I can't fit in that. I lol'd on the inside.
I didn't realize that those girls were going to sit on each other, so I figured I'd have to go in the back to save space or something like that.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
jeebus. i didn't know it was so confusing.
first come first serve is fine. it's just a twenty minute trip.
i was just trying to be well-prepared.

don't judge me, monkey.

*also, i bit my left thumbnail down to where it hurts if i put pressure on it. gross and uncomfortable. any idea how to make it better for tomorrow or am i just ****ed? next time i won't be so ********.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
*also, i bit my left thumbnail down to where it hurts if i put pressure on it. gross and uncomfortable. any idea how to make it better for tomorrow or am i just ****ed? next time i won't be so ********.
I do that all the time >_> It should be fine overnight.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
lol what are you talking about? My first post about it wasn't even complaining and my second one I just said I had a cast on my finger and it was annoying. Nothing about pain... though that cast was necessary cause I cut off the tip of my finger with a knife. ^^ But yeah, everyone should try my old controller that was chewed by my bunny. T_T It cut so many people that used it, it was pretty funny. Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom