• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - Apex 2015 Sets You Want to See

TreK

Is "that guy"
Cyve vs anyone.

Because that would mean the fundraiser that is going on right now has been succesful and we are able to fly Cyve to the US :D

Jebu-95

Smash Journeyman
Cyve vs Will
Xzax vs Esam
Leon vs Seibrik
Heru (if he's going) vs Ramin/Leon rematch/pretty much any top player

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
SLS / Masha vs ADHD should be interesting!

Edit:

So I decided to gather all "votes" from this thread and tally them. If some of these don't happen at the tournament I'm sure Keitaro could be convinced to have some of these played as exhibition sets on stream or at least have them recorded.

5 votes: ADHD vs a top level Marth [Mikeneko, Leon or Mr-R]
4 votes: A top level Marth [Mikeneko, Leon or Mr-R] vs a top level Falco [DEHF, Masha or SLS]
3 votes: Mikeneko vs Ally; Mikeneko vs Glutonny; ADHD vs a top level Falco [DEHF, Masha or SLS]
2 votes: Ryo vs Salem

There's a high demand for Ally's Snake [vs Otori, 9B, Rain and Abadango]
There's a high demand for Salem [vs Kie, Masha, Rain, Leon and Trela]

:059:

Foodies

Smash Journeyman
Any matches with top Marths vs top players of other characters really. Some of these have been suggested already but I'll still post them. I would like to see quite a few of them for MU knowledge.

Mikeneko vs
- Mr. R: Mikeneko 3 stocked Mikehaze one game (in friendlies?). Also Marth dittos are yay.
- ADHD/Zinoto: I really want to see how Mikeneko does against Diddies since the last match of his against one (on YT at least) was like a year ago.
- Will: Will has beaten Mr. R, Leon, and Mikehaze. Can he also beat Mikeneko?
- Vinnie: I think this MU is in ICs favor and am curious how Mikeneko would do. Mr. R would probably just go Snake so yeah.
- Atomsk (DDD): Again, for a MU thing.
- ESAM: I don’t think I’ve ever seen Mikeneko play a Pikachu.
-Glutonny: I haven’t seen Glutonny play recently so this might not be as interesting as people think. But it still has potential.
- MJG: I’m interested in how Mikeneko’s style would do against Toon Links. Again, never seen him play one.
- Nairo: I don’t think they ever played and I want to know how Nairo’s aggressive aggression (lol) would do.
- Zero: Zero has recently beat Mr. R and I’m sure he’d want a rematch vs Mikeneko.

Mr. R vs any of those above people would be nice, but I have seen sets for most of them already. So I’d want to see Mr. R vs top Japanese players. :p

Leon vs
-DEHF: Want to see a rematch because Leon’s win was considered a slight upset at the time.

Anyone of those 3 vs
-Ryo
-Chudat
-Trela
-Kie

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Oh, and for dubs, NAKAT & False vs. everyone cuz Double Wario is the hypest ****!

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
A puff ditto between people who legit use puff

strawhats

Smash Master
The return of 06 M2K vs. 06 Mango!
i think u mean '07 m2k vs 07/08' mango

also cyve(pit/diddy) vs m2k
cyve vs earth (pit dittos) cause wtf not
abadango vs gluttony(wario dittos)
abadango vs m2k (mk) especially since m2k may retire from this game to focus on melee soon. :)
gluttony vs m2k
SLS(falco/mk) vs m2k
earth (pit) vs m2k (mk) c'mon jason if ur gonna retire leave no salty corner left on unturned. revenge beatdown.
hayase (pikachu) vs m2k (mk) m2k seems priy solid vs snake so the pika MU would b more interesting.

TranqJim

Smash Cadet
If it were possible:
Isai as CFalc (if he continued playing melee at full force) against Mango, Hbox, or Armada. Pretty much any hyped Isai match. Given that he actually tries.

Thor

Smash Champion
There's a lot of stuff I want to see. In no particular order (yes it's kind of randomly organized, but just one or two of these would be enough for me) [not sure any of this is even possible but whatever]:

Anther vs anybody (I would love to see Anther come back...)
Ryo vs Kie
Ryo vs Salem
Kie vs Salem
Earth vs Salem
Trela vs Salem
Trela vs Kie
Shaky vs Nietono
Will vs Kie
Will vs Vermanubis (or DLA)
ADHD vs Kie
ADHD vs Earth
Any ICs dittos (because then they aren't playing other characters who could be playing matches that aren't camping gone to the extreme)
Any Kirby dittos (Chudat vs Falln?)

Pheta Ray

Smash Ace
Gonna bump this and say I want to see Ryo versus Dabuz in a money match, because there is a scary lack of good Ike versus Olimar videos on the internet.

WT!

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WT_Smash
3DS FC
4597-0015-7814
Switch FC
SW-3650-7945-8401
I want to play MJG, Ally, and M2K... If I get that far.

Waveguider

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Waveguider
Japan doesn't look like it's having much rep this year. Two Japanese players and Shogun is the only notable one? Pretty disappointing. Really wanted to see USA and Japan's finest fight it out...

pitthekit

Smash Ace
I want to see m2k vs nairo battle in training mode 1.5x speed for laughs and giggles

I would love an ally vs mikeneko battle in training mode 1/4 speed A true test of reflex and super mircro spacing :o

Top Bottom