• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Serious FKN Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
A friend told me once "Have you ever seen a Taohou game?"

I'm like "yeah"

he's like "Well for 90% of people who play against TL, it's like Taohou". Lots and lots of moving around for position until someone screws up lol. Then again Snake isn't too good at jumping...

etecoon

Smash Hero
A friend told me once "Have you ever seen a Taohou game?"

I'm like "yeah"

he's like "Well for 90% of people who play against TL, it's like Taohou". Lots and lots of moving around for position until someone screws up lol. Then again Snake isn't too good at jumping...
this more or less, with MK/marth I just move around a lot until they leave themselves open, with snake I try to outcamp them but my snake isn't good against TL's either

napZzz

Smash Hero
powershielding is soooo important vs. tink, and if you can get a stock lead make sure you keep it and do as much damage as you can before dying, holding your stock in this matchup is really important

jab works well, just try to get a lead and hold it, momentum is the most important part of tink vs. snake, remember it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom