• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SEPTEMBER 29th {Waba Games} Atlanta Area SSBM SINGLES+DOUBLES Cash Tourney

GA Peach

Smash Lord
Just moved here to GA, going to Georgia Tech Orientation tommorrow, and saw this tournament

being a nice 6 miles away from my dad's house, i'll probably make it to this.

hope to see you all there, but if its just me and marty, we'll have lovely hot mansex all day.
**** straight

eastheaven

Smash Ace
Will it be okay to play after the tournament is over? My ride would not be available to bring me home until about 9:30 - 10:00 PM and so if the tournament is over before then etc/

Tehdave

Smash Journeyman
Will it be okay to play after the tournament is over? My ride would not be available to bring me home until about 9:30 - 10:00 PM and so if the tournament is over before then etc/
The tournament will most definitely probably NOT be over before then. :p
But yes..just a few nights ago, we were at Waba gaming until about 1:30 AM, because
we were really into what we were doing.

And lock ins are a frequent here, so late nights are as well.
Don't worry about a thing. :]

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I may drop by today to see how this place looks...and dun worry, I wont enter. I may not be here around that time anyways >_>

PB&J

Smash Hero
Apparently this tournament is postponed for another month! So for all you winers I'm hosting a better tournament at my place on the same date. I will create a new thread about it!
Let the NANA GAMES BEGIN!!!

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
in case you didn't know, we have TWO, count 'em, TWO Peaches on our team. A Peach TREE, if you will. I mean, saying you can handle two Peaches at the same time is like saying Mike G is good at Smash. It just isn't true...
xD

Marty you're too raw.
I didn't get to play you in singles the other day at my house...
Friendlies at this tourney please? <3

Swu

Smash Cadet
as of last saturday, it wasnt postponed. ill check with the people later today and give you guys an update. im pretty sure if it was canceled or postponed i would have been notified.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
Gwinett county I believe. Its in Duluth.

Can Xif and Marty overcome the Great Wall of Spam?
Who knows? But we all know that Peach does'nt like spam too much
double posting means i pwn 8263982362839623896 times as hard. i'm gonna report your spam to the FDA this tourney. what say you now, Laijin? :mad:

Tehdave

Smash Journeyman
Apparently this tournament is postponed for another month! So for all you winers I'm hosting a better tournament at my place on the same date. I will create a new thread about it!
Let the NANA GAMES BEGIN!!!
Due to all the people starting school up on the same week, the owner, has yes, postponed it for a month.
It's still happening, everything perfectly on plan, just making it a date more sympathetic to college students.

And advertise your own tournament, and don't put this one down please.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Be sure to edit the title to say that it has been postponed. If I hadn't looked in here today, me and Alpha still would've gone LMAO.

Tehdave

Smash Journeyman
Sorry guys.
When I get the new date, if you still want to go,
it'll all be the same.

I guess now you have two tournies; PB&J's on that day, and this one a month later.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Don't forget G4S4!!! We are the (second) largest tourny series in GA! (Granted Wes' tournies kick our ***, but once he moves it'll be number 1. No offense or hard feelings on Wes, he kicks too much ***)

Tehdave

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I haven't been around, but this is still going on, with a lot of enthusiasm.

It's my fault, not Waba's, for not updating, I've been having constant work.
They're all stoked about it over there, so do your best to try and make it everyone!

GA Peach

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I haven't been around, but this is still going on, with a lot of enthusiasm.

It's my fault, not Waba's, for not updating, I've been having constant work.
They're all stoked about it over there, so do your best to try and make it everyone!
when is this tourney?

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
I should be able to make this tourney

Edit: i didnt realize i had already posted ...my bad... but anyway i can bring a cube if needed

chaddd

Smash Lord
I will be there fashionably on time to collect my money.

That is all.

Professor X

Smash Apprentice
I think I would prefer to come to this tournament. I hope all of that pre-registration business has been settled.

Top Bottom