• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SEPTEMBER 29th {Waba Games} Atlanta Area SSBM SINGLES+DOUBLES Cash Tourney

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Just moved here to GA, going to Georgia Tech Orientation tommorrow, and saw this tournament

being a nice 6 miles away from my dad's house, i'll probably make it to this.

hope to see you all there, but if its just me and marty, we'll have lovely hot mansex all day.

Metroid_01

Smash Journeyman
Atlanta, GA (school yr), Miami, Fl (summer)
Just moved here to GA, going to Georgia Tech Orientation tommorrow, and saw this tournament

being a nice 6 miles away from my dad's house, i'll probably make it to this.

hope to see you all there, but if its just me and marty, we'll have lovely hot mansex all day.
Oh ****. I guess I will have to make good buddies with you if you have a ride :p.

BTW, ya know what dorm are you in? Most of the smashers I know are at Woodruff this year (west campus dining)

Laijin - something will get worked out, what are we looking at, 4 people? That can fit in one car.

S0FT

Smash Ace
Tong Jigglypuff is pretty much the best character in this game! Ever! And um Evan don't go to evo so I can get a ride. (bum!) Dave how do I preregister?

Tehdave

Smash Journeyman
Tong Jigglypuff is pretty much the best character in this game! Ever! And um Evan don't go to evo so I can get a ride. (bum!) Dave how do I preregister?
Just go to Waba any given day and say "I'd like to pre-register for the Smash tournament."

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Uh, it'll be considerably difficult for people to go in the day before unless you're willing to like.. let them spend the night at your house, dave.

Actually, would you be willing?

Tehdave

Smash Journeyman
NO guys, my goodness.
Read the topic description.
IF YOU PRE-REGISTER you get to go to Waba the full day for free before the tournament,
AKA you get to come, play with people, and enjoy the facility until the tournament begins.

IF you don't, that's FINE. You just pay the door fee and the tournament fee.

-_-;

"If you pre-register you will be allowed to come as early as 11:00 AM to practice/play with other smashers/play other games until the tournament begins! This is a gaming center after all, and it's a friendly community. If you cannot pre-register, by all means come by and hang out or pay to play. You may also come in any day to check out the facility. There are always smash players here."

Sorry if it was unclear.

You do not HAVE to pre-register, that's just a plus for anybody who does.

Please don't let this shoo you away from coming.
We're excited all of you are coming.

:(

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
NO guys, my goodness.
IF YOU PRE-REGISTER you get to go to Waba the full day for free before the tournament,
AKA you get to come, play with people, and enjoy the facility until the tournament begins.

-_-;

"If you pre-register you will be allowed to come as early as 11:00 AM to practice/play with other smashers/play other games until the tournament begins! This is a gaming center after all, and it's a friendly community. If you cannot pre-register, by all means come by and hang out or pay to play. You may also come in any day to check out the facility. There are always smash players here."

Sorry if it was unclear.

somehow i miss that sentence in the first page lol my bad.

Rushuna

Smash Cadet
NO guys, my goodness.

-_-;

Sorry if it was unclear.

I understand that, but I would also like to show up a bit earlier than the actual tournament so I can play around on Smash. Is there a way to do that via phone so I (as well as a couple of my friends) could arrive at 11:00 AM to practice, talk, etc?

Tehdave

Smash Journeyman
I understand that, but I would also like to show up a bit earlier than the actual tournament so I can play around on Smash. Is there a way to do that via phone so I (as well as a couple of my friends) could arrive at 11:00 AM to practice, talk, etc?
I will most definitely ask the manager that as soon as I see him.
I will inquire about people pre-registering over phone, so they
get some play time in.
Expect an answer tomorrow or Wednesday, depending on College Orientation. :)

SleepyK

NO guys, my goodness.

-_-;

Sorry if it was unclear.

Ohhhhhh. Awesome! That sounds much better.

.. can we still crash at your house? >.>

Laijin

Smash Hero
Wait. Thats ******** yo.
If you pre-reg. You don't have to pay $10?
But if you don't, you do have to pay $10?

$10 is a lot of money .___.
Its gas money yo. lol.

And i'm broke.

SleepyK

Wait. Thats ******** yo.

Its gas money yo. lol.

And i'm broke.
Needs less yo, eye emm ohh

Tehdave

Smash Journeyman
Wait. Thats ******** yo.

Its gas money yo. lol.

And i'm broke.
Sigh.
If you pre-register, you pay the $10 when you pre-register.
The ONLY thing you get out of pre-registering is free time at Waba.
That is IT.
There is NO DIFFERENCE between people who pre-register and people
who normally register.
Come on guys.

Top Bottom