• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sephiroth Mafia: OVER - TOWN WINS!

Orboknown

Smash Hero
@Mod can you clarify that "The hammerer" in the last votecount of D1 applied to the actual person who hammered and not the hammerer role that has flipped?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
@Mod can you clarify that "The hammerer" in the last votecount of D1 applied to the actual person who hammered and not the hammerer role that has flipped?
Sephiroth Mafia Twilight 1

Twilight will end shortly once I finish up a lynch scene, feel free to post during this short session.

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch!

[0] Swishy:
[3] th3kuzinator: Degausser, Kary, Potassium,
[0] KevinM:
[7] Degausser: Red Ryu, KevinM, th3kuzinator, Nabe, Swishy, dabuz, THE HAMMERER
[2] Kary: Acrostic, Rajam,
[0] Nabe:
[1] dabuz: MOD,
[0] BadWolf28738:
[0] -Masquerain-:
[0] Potassium:
[0] Red Ryu:
[1] Rajam: -Masquerain-,
[0] Acrostic:

[1] Not voting: BadWolf28738,

Orboknown

Smash Hero
But Joey's also already on rajam in that vote count, so unless he could double vote then he can't also be the one finishing DG.
so can the mod please clarify is badwolf was supposed to be on the "not voting" part of the votecount?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Fkn, Vig on badwolf please.

Scum Left between Kuz/J/Nabe/Rajam

Rajam/Nabe can't be same squad and thus are independent of the others flip.

Badwolf start playing this ****ing game instead of being a piece of **** seriously.
You think Rajam and joey are mates even with the way joey pushed rajam over nothing?

Shhh baby, just look at my avatar and all is well. Also keep your opinion to yourself, if it doesn't match the consensus or gives another side you'll be next.
Why put the bolded in thread J?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I mean to put it bluntly you almost hit the nail on the head. Kuzi being brash/forward/making comments toward other players. Also one of your points, "Called Joey town and Joey called him town, therefore more likely to be scum-buddies." is pretty terrible because that's not a true point.
Does anyone else feel like J is too close to the truth here? Like he knows my alignment isn't the same as joeys?

Degu well deserved his lynch.
but why.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Nabe stop trying to stop a lynch that was set-up yesterday because a majority of the player base was in agreement that Kuz vs DG could not be TvT.

Besides I already laid out the rest of the game for you in the post above you, stop killing my vibe.
You too. Why couldn't it have been a tvt relationship?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
1. Swishy (marshy/Swiss) Nulltown. Marshy's posts don't read like they did to me in scott pilgrim mafia. Swiss is the more null aspect but v/la and whatnot.
2. Orboknown-town.
3. KevinM-Null/nulltown. Typical bravado from Kev, but I'm just not sure. His limited amount of posts is not enough to judge him by right now unless I can see flips and how his scumdar is lining up this game.
5. Kary is town.
6. Nabe Nulltown. I can see typical nabe thought processes and I don't think two members of the scumteam would both try to line up their thoughts and ride kuzi together.
8. BadWolf28738 Post more
10. Potassium Is town. Nothing gives me scumvibes.
11. Red Ryu Null/nullscum. I haven't gotten my bubbly town ruy feelings I usually get, and he might he hiding behind bravado and Swishy's pushes. Ryu is usually more open ot explaining his reads, which I haven't really caught him doing this game.
12. Rajam Not aligned with joey.
13. J Null/nullscum.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
oh kay.
Badwolf I suspect is for inactivity?
Why kantrip?
Also my power has been tested and should be shown when the votecount rolls through.

Swishy

Watch me go against everything you believe.
kuz's claim doesn't mean **** and he's still the best play.

That said, the weekend's about to hit and I'm done wasting my time telling sissies to pull the trigger. If for some awful, terrible, horrendous reason that slot is permitted to live then I want BadWolf/J. Swiss has the account for the rest of the dayphase cuz I'm caring less and less about this ****. Day should've been over like 5 days ago.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
You've got stuff to answer marshy. Swiss wants dh but he isn't in the game?
Also why couldn't my slot vs degausser be tvt?
You also ignore that I've hit the actual lynch limit and will be proven to still be alive. Is this a scum power?

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Sephiroth Mafia Day 2

Deadline will end at Midnight MT on 8/12/2013

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch!

[0] Swishy:
[2] Orboknown: Swishy, KevinM,
[0] KevinM:
[0] Kary:
[0] Nabe:
[1] BadWolf28738: Red Ryu,
[1] Potassium: Nabe,
[0] Red Ryu:
[0] Rajam:
[0] J:

[6] Not voting: Orboknown, Kary, BadWolf28738, Potassium, Rajam, J,

[collapse=Vote Log Day 2]Swishy: Votes Orboknown
Potassium: Votes Orboknown > Unvotes
Kary: Votes Orboknown > Unvotes
Red Ryu: Orboknown > Unvotes > Votes Potassium > Unvotes > Votes Orboknown > Votes Potassium > Votes Badwolf28738
Nabe: Votes Potassium > Unvotes > Votes Potassium
KevinM: Votes Orboknown
Orboknown: Votes Orboknown > Unvotes[/collapse]

Orboknown

Smash Hero
There we go, I've got the power I claimed.
We should go to BW or maybe J. not sure past that. I can dig Nabe if it comes down to it.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Before someone crucifies me for suddenly wanting Kev lynched, don't. I'm just asking a question that does not reflect my own views.

Kantrip

Kantplay
yes, badwolf should be vigged. given that he wasn't vigged already, and as such is unlikely to get vigged, do you want to take a stance on his lynch?
Inactive slots are too hard to garner connections from. It's too easy to be for/against the lynch with generic reasoning and you can't read anyone off of that. If we can't vig him, we're taking a shot in the dark with our lynch and gaining nothing from it if he happens to be town. Do not want to even go that route.

Top Bottom