• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seat 3 is in the air.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
SabreAnt said:

NIPPLE STUDS!

FALCONED!

HOT BICEPTORIAL ACTION!

ITS MALE?!? GOOD ENOUGH! YEHS!

BOI'S! OOoOOOOOooooOOOO!

YEHS! MARIO, I LIKE IT THAT WAY!

STEP 1, FIRMLY GRASP YOUR JOYSTICK!! OOoOO!

SHAZ?! ON THE TRAIN TRACKS?! YEHS!

THATS CROTCHTASTIC!

SEXYYYYYYY!!

LITTLE BOI! LOCK ON!

I'M THE SEXIER ONE! YEHS!

FOUND YOoOOOooOU! YEHS!

FLEXIN' THE BICEPTORIALS, OOoOOO

MUST... SUCK ... IN... CHEEKS.....

Tight tights.... YEHS! XD

Now can we get back to normal please? Lets just drop it and move on.

Oh, and Happy 20th, Shaz.

kupo

Smash Lord
No Love, cos I don't feel any. lol S2'less FTL [its a heart icon if you're slow]

lmao, Seb, YOU JUST GOT SERVED.

CATS

Smash Journeyman
I feel I need to sort some stuff out for people...

for Sebastian
I don't try to start arguments or the like with you, all I do is respond to your offensive posts. As long as you stop speaking poorly of other people I will not say anything negative towards you. If you say something about someone and follow it with a lol or jk but what you had said was something quite personal and inappropriate then I won't stand for it. If you don't really mean it then have the decency to not say it at all from the beginning. As for me wanting you to leave, I don't care whether you choose to stay or go, but since you said you were leaving I said bye... because you are the type of person to hold a grudge over nothing and felt the need to express how much you dislike the sight or sound of me, I reaffirmed your suspicions to help you make up your mind. But perhaps by that laughing face I am meant to take what you said as some sort of joke that you didn't mean? I’m sorry but you are not close enough to me that you can make such remarks without them being taken seriously.
Don’t mean it? Don’t say it. Idiot.

for Mic
Don't over react to nothing. If you make out like it's a big deal then people will turn it into a big deal and the one to blame will be none other than you. Let issues between people be resolved rather than tell them to drop it, if things aren't worked out when they come to the surface then people will only brood over it and feel and make things worse.

for Shaz
When you make a comment like "he's obviously trying to lighten things up" and justify an insult towards me, it's as good as the words coming directly from you. It's these kinds of things that I hate and that chip away at my respect for you as a person. I'm sure it wasn't intentional but you said it just the same, you need to think before you speak. You followed what you said previously with "though it was a statement that shouldn't have been made to begin with I agree. It's true though, CATS doesn't like to spend money, he prefers to horde it like so many saved up bottle caps" and you know what... contradicting yourself I also hate, don't add to something you don't ****en agree with.

for Falcophantism
You obviously don't know what the situation is so please don't comment on it or tell me to kiss and make up, from the very beginning I have had nothing against Sebastian as a person and it is only when he chooses to insult someone that i even become slightly hostile towards him. If you doubt whether the hostility is just one way then please look at my posts and tell me how many times I initiated an argument.

Well, that's all I wanted to say... so yeah, have fun.

Glothrenite

Smash Apprentice
CATS, my good man, I think you could benefit from a 'chill pill' ... as entertaining as your 'moral high gound esk monologue' was, and believe me in part it was, and oh how forums seem to be full of them, and I suppose its futile to hope this ... but please make that the last one ... at least for a while.

If you guys must persist in poking tongues and tweeking noses ... could it please be amongst actual topic suggestions etc.

I'm not saying I disagree with what you have said ... or agree mind ... but getting back on topic would be nice, regardless of whether there are any ruffled feathers or fur. I do hope you agree.

To the best of my knowldge a date has yet to be set. its important that we do this soon .. espescially for those traveling long distances ... I can host 2 or 3 people ... maybe even 4 if we spoon ... Kaydash are you coming?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
CATS said:
for Mic
Don't over react to nothing. If you make out like it's a big deal then people will turn it into a big deal and the one to blame will be none other than you. Let issues between people be resolved rather than tell them to drop it, if things aren't worked out when they come to the surface then people will only brood over it and feel and make things worse.
I told you, I have no opinion on the situation and it's none of my business, which is also why I hate coming here to see whats happining with the tournament only to see you all fighting. If you HAVE to fight, keep it to PM's or MSN please

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Mic, why don't you close the topic? It's the correct thing to do and we all know you love to close topics... =P

I've just moved in and started college. Living on campus is really fun cus everybody plays smash, lol. Unfortunately my particular dorm LOVES N64 Smash, wtf....? :dizzy: But luckily theres about a dozen people who play Smash Melee to a level similar to mine, so its super fun - there's still about a couple hundred n00bs, still fun, lol. Just walk out of class and into some random's dorm for Smash, LOL - yanks have it made... it's hard not to like it :)

Mic's right. I've got bad luck in missing out on things here. There's about 5 tournies in SoCal a month, and I miss them all cys they are all on Saturdays when I have extra-curricular activities/parties etc. So no San Bernadino tourney or Ken bi-weekly for me for a very long time.... =[ unless its a major US tourney like OC2 or LoS2 I won't miss. It's very frustrating to be in walking distance to the best smashers in the USA only to get wishked away to a ski mountain with too much snow:

It's really easy to get loved in San Diego - its perfect hahaha - All i have to do is blab and people look at me, cus im a freak - an asian with an aussie accent, so they introduce themselves.

*Hugs and Boozer squishes everyone out of peace, love and happiness.* The thread is making home seem like a sour place to return to, I hope and trust that you folks get over things.

I'm learning the way of the yanky fast, ahahaha, I'm pwning myself!! :estatic: weee

Sebastian

Smash Journeyman
kupo said:
No Love, cos I don't feel any. lol S2'less FTL [its a heart icon if you're slow]

lmao, Seb, YOU JUST GOT SERVED.
What are you on about?

And Cats take your own advice and shut the **** up! Shaz ended it but you insist on continueing and then flaming anyone else that replied. It's your fault for jumping in because you felt a need to for emily and you cant hack if other people do? Nobody cares anymore, shut up and move on. I hate having to read your stupid long replies about what I did wrong, you never really liked me as a person so don't act like it's my fault, how many times ive told you I dont hold grudges, I would drop this and act like we never said anything like I always do.

And I know your going to cry over this, like mic said send a PM and stop argueing with him, his a mod and your most likely jealous.

nickcaine87

Smash Apprentice
Sebastian said:
What are you on about?

And Cats take your own advice and shut the **** up! Shaz ended it but you insist on continueing and then flaming anyone else that replied. It's your fault for jumping in because you felt a need to for emily and you cant hack if other people do? Nobody cares anymore, shut up and move on. I hate having to read your stupid long replies about what I did wrong, you never really liked me as a person so don't act like it's my fault, how many times ive told you I dont hold grudges, I would drop this and act like we never said anything like I always do.

And I know your going to cry over this, like mic said send a PM and stop argueing with him, his a mod and your most likely jealous.
That made no sense

Shaz ends it yet you continue to drag this out. -_-

Missing Cao. :heart:

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
CAOTIC said:
Mic, why don't you close the topic? It's the correct thing to do and we all know you love to close topics... =P
Aw SNAPS!

Snakebite

Smash Journeyman
the war continues :)

completely off track that picture you drew makes zelda so cute, Im not a fan of the word.
but it looks small and sneaky.

the peach is just filth of course.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
nickcaine87 said:
That made no sense

Shaz ends it yet you continue to drag this out. -_-

Missing Cao. :heart:
Yeah, dude. Sorry Seb, you're a really nice guy (to me, anyways) and I like ya, but you contradicted yourself in that post ............... several times :laugh: .

This whole thing is getting really out of hand. People are lashing out at other people for no reason. It's kind of embarassing when one of us leaves and is now questioning how good it is back home. What the hell is this about, anyway? It's been going for like 3 pages and I still have no idea what you lot are fighting over :ohwell: .

This is probably going to end up getting flamed at like everyone elses response to what's going on, but I thought I'd still put my two cents in.

Commence angry responses in 5..4..3..2..1..

Glothrenite

Smash Apprentice
listen forblaze you freaken a55 you shut the hell up!

Cao .. thats sounds awesome .. so many smashers .. so close together .. *envy*

oh and seb ... mate ... i think its quiet time.

Glothrenite

Smash Apprentice
ok so ... Labor day ... after looking it up ... lol ... is the second Monday of March in Victoria ... what do people think of this date?

if its a monday ... perhaps we could have a 2 day event, start it on Sunday... I realise that could be quite a difficult thing to organise but the more smash the better I say ... just putting it out there. Perhaps we could have the tourney on Sunday and have a fun smash day on Monday ... or vice versa. or Even a whole long weekend ... maybe we could use Sunday as a rest day and all go and play tag in the park!

13th March

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Doing a good job to pis$ off the old faithfuls too :\
*Reverts to regular saiyan* Ok, I'm glad that dramas over :D. Let's eat guys I'm STARVING *table stacked to the ceiling with bowls*

King Kong

Smash Lord
Dave! What did I tell you mate? Show them Yanks how us Aussies Rock out with our **** out! You've probably gotten it on with half the female population of Socal you saucy man....
Save a few for me.

Good to see you're liking it (The food is ****house though isnt it?, except maybe in and out burger)

Sebastion it would be cool if you could still come to to SEAT I want another peach vs DK... :)

Peace out

Sebastian

Smash Journeyman
Good news *cough* ahem even though I quit I still quit BUT I think I'm leaving on the 15th of March so if SEAT3 is before that I might just be able to come yepz! Dont hold me to it though.....After that I promise myself to quit untill Smash revolution is out so I wont be seeing basically everyone (except maybe cella at EBFG) untill 2007. I love everyone.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
KK, I will ;) It's rush week atm, and the frat/sorority scene is so ridiculous here I just HAVE to shop for one. All of them require mandatory servicing of their family, rofl ;) Crrazzzyy. The whole thing makes me LOL. With installation, chapters, it reminds me of The Skulls, or the funcking Stonecutters from the Simpsons, loololol.

You were too right mate. If any Aussie wants attention just go to America LOL.

Cheers. I don't like in and out burger so much, but its so popular ey? Real food is expensive... expensive everything, lol. Locals lie when they say La Jolla Village has some good food.

Take care, 'brothers'! hahaha

Whiskers

Smash Rookie
Hmmmm date change, I just realised everyone has labour day on a different day these days.
So if it was labour day it would be only in the state victoria.

The second option is to have it in april sometime say 13th the 14 or the 15th, atleast that way I know everystate is having school holidays and I know it could be held on a weekend this way.

I dont know what do you guys think.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
We have some really gay names going on in this scene. There's CATS, Whiskers, Divine...but I still take the cake with good ol' 'rainbow'...hats off to myself, I am the king of fagtastic.
It's so far away till the tourney....I don't know how good I'll actually be come the date coz my lifes more intense atm than I'd ever thought possible. Regardless I'll show, and hopefully get back my entry fee depending on how good you lot get :D

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
i have a few questions

A: who has the guts to host me for a week

B: who will be incharge of event planning

C: will there be some sort of local area where we can all get together throughout the week to smash it up whenever we want

D: any trainstation or other public smash events in the works

E: exactly how much falcon love can i expect. i need to know how many more pairs of pants i should bring

F: how long the tournament will go for (one day just for singles and teams, or more for low tier, crews, etc etc etc)

THANK YOU

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
By the way I just caught up on what was being said and stuff and decided in my wisdom to not comment! =D What a pro. *flex*

last time i spent all my money in 5 days due to poor eating scheduals and 13 hour lan fests at n2c.
Shutup, you loved it.

I'll field E, I cant say about the rest.

You may expect BUTTLOADS of manlove. So in you best interests, bring several* pairs of pants.

*denotes (^999)

falcophantism

Smash Apprentice
^^^^ Nice one Jon, to CATS sorry for upsetting you, i was trying to be funny but it didnt work (der) but you are right ive only known you for a bit (at SEAT 2, btw your manga pawnz) and I dont have as much history with the social smash scene as you do (im a bit like that, opening my gob befor thinking). So next time I'll just keep quiet.

Sebastian

Smash Journeyman
You don't have to keep quite you know, it's our fault, we had an arguement in public were anyone could jump in at their own free will, so don't blame yourself blame us!

A: who has the guts to host me for a week

I would rather host a wild animal.

B: who will be incharge of event planning

Mark of course!

C: will there be some sort of local area where we can all get together throughout the week to smash it up whenever we want

Who ever is having smash meet's at their house will you are here and N2C, and most likely the person hosting you.

D: any trainstation or other public smash events in the works

I'm not smart enough to answer this question.

E: exactly how much falcon love can i expect. i need to know how many more pairs of pants i should bring

Let's see..1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10!

F: how long the tournament will go for (one day just for singles and teams, or more for low tier, crews, etc etc etc

1 day is enough, unless markarse has plans to make it longer or do a hotel hire like SEAT2

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
It is not a SEAT unless there is a random Smash party afterwards - like DC's House or the hotel. The funner stuff is always NOT the tourney looll. Mat, are you going to push for just SEAT3, OHN5, or both?

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
Originally by Sabreant:
I'll field E, I cant say about the rest.

You may expect BUTTLOADS of manlove. So in you best interests, bring several* pairs of pants.

*denotes (^999)
excellent, thanks for the heads up jon, now i should go pants shopping

*goes to clothes store*

'hi, id like to buy ALL THE PANTS YOU HAVE'

thanks for the answers seb

i still need an answer to questions A and D

especially A

Sloth

Smash Ace
I think we all need question A answered. kekelalal.

I don't really want to be at a anti-smashers house this time located forever from a smasher. So I spend my days not playing smash, in a place I go to play smash.

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
There's always the possibility of paying for all the beds in a room in a backpacker's hotel like in @M. If we don't have randoms like we did last time (roflmao @ josh's "what about this guy?") we should be fine for hosting something like 12 people, and that puts us near the city train station to travel basically anywhere in Melbourne for smash. And don't forget n2c with the DotA and other random games to be played.

I propose this mainly because people like us Perth smashers won't really want to be seperated if we all come. And I don't know anyone in Melbourne willing to host 4 or 5 people, for a week, and for us still to be able to expect easy travel to smashfests/gamefests everywhere.

>_>

Well, I'm not a Melbourner, so I can't work the logistics of such a thing. It's up to the hosts ^_^

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
rmusgrave said:
There's always the possibility of paying for all the beds in a room in a backpacker's hotel like in @M. If we don't have randoms like we did last time (roflmao @ josh's "what about this guy?") we should be fine for hosting something like 12 people, and that puts us near the city train station to travel basically anywhere in Melbourne for smash. And don't forget n2c with the DotA and other random games to be played.

I propose this mainly because people like us Perth smashers won't really want to be seperated if we all come. And I don't know anyone in Melbourne willing to host 4 or 5 people, for a week, and for us still to be able to expect easy travel to smashfests/gamefests everywhere.

>_>

Well, I'm not a Melbourner, so I can't work the logistics of such a thing. It's up to the hosts ^_^
yes, that is always a possibility

and at least this time around, i will have a mountain load of disposable income at my fingertips. looks like bread rolls and water are off the menu this time around!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

but yeah, if we are going to stay at a packpackers, it would be nice to have a familiar face there.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
I guess Jon will be busy this time so you guys may have to go without spoonage from him. I'm not certain how full on my work will be at that time, but I'll look see into being a big sexy man for you fellas. I can't promise anything just yet however :O.

ZEREUL

Smash Apprentice
Time to plan the smash meets before and after SEAT3 too. Hopefully Gloth will throw another one before S3.

Sloth

Smash Ace
Ok I'll say this in my current opinion
Best time for seat3 would be the April Easter break. This is generally a week long and everyone has the time off. This can allow for a lot of ssbm before/after tourment of course, and for us non-melbournites to stay for a week without to much worry about any school.

I like the idea Bringer. Seeing as melbourne people don't seem to have room, especially if all the Queenslanders come down. It will be over-populated compared to housing availablity.

C0ME_bac_k-id

Smash Apprentice
Im Interested In Seat 3

When,where, Rego Fee And Whats The Prize...

AND is there any tourneys or lil smashes in SYDNEY

FOR CASh and Prizes

Ready To Smash....ANYTIME ANYWHERE

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Narrowing down on a date seems all good and well but it's really up to Mark to act soon...Easter's a popular time of year don't forget, so bookings will need to be made.

Glothrenite

Smash Apprentice
being a popular time will increase air fairs also ... but Bringer .. you know what I think your idea is simply the pwnage! .. like I'd love to have you ALL come and stay with me ... but I just dont have the space ... actually ... if you do organise the backpacker thing ... hell i'd be tempted to come do it too ... !!

Cubed ... my place is small ... but I can hold meets here whenever I like ... and I'm not too far out of the city ... optimal numbers for a meet at my place are between 4 and 8 .. not including me ... fingers crossed the toilet doesn't decide to fux up again =D

King Kong

Smash Lord
I really like the idea of staying at a backpackers if numbers are too great to stay at Gloths place.

If its held in April I may be able to stay longer than two days for once! Huzzah, just think of all the things that could be done. It also gives me the chance to make more moneys which is always nice.

I would say that Toai and Myself are almost surely coming and so is Syke. Now if only we could get King_Mos and NESSBOUNDER we'd have a sweet crew and with our combined power we could maybe take a few stock off one of you melbourne smashers lol.

PEace out

Top Bottom