• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seat 3 is in the air.

Sloth

Smash Ace
I agree with KK with everything he said.
*hugs*
---

I think if this is going to be planned well, it should start to be finialised, such as written up, everything booked, so we can start getting our tickets and the accomdation can get planned.

DE = gay.

I'd also like to see Crews put in, but seeing as the time schelude for the previous two that = impossible.
The early it is all done up and ready, the longer we have to look for cheaper flights. Remember that ^_^

Sebastian

Smash Journeyman
kupo said:
Its exactly how I feel with you guys (<3 Perth/SA/QLD/Sloth xD). While you guys seem to think I have no life and all I do is play WoW constantly, I have friends outside the smash community too.
I think everyone has friends outside the smash community, but who cares, point being is it was fun with you in teams and people missed you, they want you to stop with the WoW and get back into smash. It's true and I said it in a really mean way before, and you do ignore people alot and seem *****y and scarcastic but your still a cool person. Take it or leave it what I said but I'm trying to be honest. ;)

CATS

Smash Journeyman
Sebastian said:
Unless the WoW characters are real I doubt it. I think everyone has friends outside the smash community and we all like other things then playing smashbrothers all the time, but it doesn't mean you have to over obses it and snob everyone else off. Anyway I don't really care who's coming to SEAT or not, that's not the reason why I go, so if emily's not going, why should it effect if anyone else is coming or not? Most of you get owend by her anyway and she just sit's there like a ghost with a look on her face "BORED" :nerd:
omg seb are you freakin stupid? WoW being a MMORPG means the characters ARE real people (no, not the NPCs). also way to go in contradicting yourself, you think she shouldn't obsess and snob people off but then you follow it with "i don't really care who's coming to SEAT"!! so which is it... you think emily is a snob for leaving the smash scene? or you don't care whether she decides for herself whether she wants to play a game or not?

btw think about why she came to SEAT2 before you think less of her for not being as into it as you think she should have been. going even though she was bored, i'd think that would mean she came out of consideration for everyone else wouldn't you?

edit: forgot to add that if you wouldn't want to verse her because you would just get owned anyways, you should quit competetive smash. people afraid to try and win shouldn't enter tournaments.

nickcaine87

Smash Apprentice
Is Sebastain the most pointless poster?
5567854 - Yes, 0- No.
And leave Emily alone she can't play smash forever......or can she?

King Kong

Smash Lord
Sebastian said:
so if emily's not going, why should it effect if anyone else is coming or not? Most of you get owend by her anyway and she just sit's there like a ghost with a look on her face "BORED" :nerd:
This post once contained a mean reply. But its really none of my business so no longer.

Sigh..... wheres the love?

Peace out

kupo

Smash Lord
And leave Emily alone she can't play smash forever......or can she?
No.

Seb, I've lost respect for you already. /pvp enabled
Mark, I'm starting to hate you again. /pvp enabled

I love it when ppl like Seb just base his views on what others have told him.

KK it was just an example, people do feel discouraged for the first time...liiiike James. Point is I just wanna get back at my pace, rather than at others. /cry

Sloth! Why blackrock?!?! Come to Llane!! Carebear Server lolz. I'll power lvl ya xD

Sebastian

Smash Journeyman
heh. This would be my view if people told me anything or not. I guess it was taken the wrong way, but my point is, there's other people that are fun to verse at SEAT also, if emily doesn't come it's not the end of the world or anything. And about the snob thing was alittle harsh, but it does seem like WoW took you away from the smash community

Seb, I've lost respect for you already. /pvp enabled

Well I don't know what respect I had in the first place? It doesn't make a difference to me and you like to threaten with the respect..I dunno why, you don't seem to give it in the first place to take it away no offense.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Is there any actual smash at Seat 3 or is it just angst, angst, angst?

Sloth

Smash Ace
If she wants to play smash, she can, if she doesn't, it doesn't matter.

But I do know that if I go to melbourne, as it costs a lot, I want to verse top smasher players, as well as everyone else. So I'll personally force Emily to verse me if I turn up. bl Em.

But enough of this. gogo Mark, have you checked about renting out the place?

-Edit for Mic-
Smash?

Sebastian

Smash Journeyman
CATS said:
edit: forgot to add that if you wouldn't want to verse her because you would just get owned anyways, you should quit competetive smash. people afraid to try and win shouldn't enter tournaments.
Ok I quit, I don't have much intrest for the game anymore, I'm not that great and I will return when I feel like it.

ZEREUL

Smash Apprentice
I think everyone needs to chill and get back on topic that this is about organising SEAT3, those who don't want to enter... don't, those who do... will.

Mark > Greg ;)

Sloth

Smash Ace
Can I just say, I still want to verse you Seb, so I really want to see you at Seat3. See if you can take down my Samus ^_^

So please, if you want to quit, still show up at Seat3. Its was fun playing you in the finals and finally talking to you.
I wanna see this going ahead, as I've decided I will turn up, even if it means being broke for a few weeks and living off rice. Which isn't so bad.

I hope I haven't done anything to bad or said anything to offend anyone. But I love you all. So all of you must show! otherwise what will me, popo and nana do for fun?!?!?

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
Originally by kupo:
Its exactly how I feel with you guys (<3 Perth/SA/QLD/Sloth xD). While you guys seem to think I have no life and all I do is play WoW constantly, I have friends outside the smash community too.

I'll come suffer with you Mat xD <3
pffffffffffffffttttt, whatever em

we all know you have no friends outside of your smashbuddies :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

*suffers* XD

Originally by mic_128:
no, im going, so it will be angst angst angst and sarcasm

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Cubed64 said:
no, im going, so it will be angst angst angst and sarcasm
Ooooh Sarcasm. I'm there.

And even if Seat3 is just arguments, awkwardness and bread rolls for meals, it'll be imposible to be worse than this smashfest.

Snakebite

Smash Journeyman
This whole flame war ended nicely I think, people are taking things a little to harshly over the boards . It actually made me laugh when I read over most of these pointless posts.
Even some of my own but it all adds to the excitement.
A perfect board in which all people talked in the same fashion or acted in a desired way would be boring. And thats what makes it exciting when one brags or many different types of people gather for a tournerment which sets the scene.

It just seems my post was taken to seriously. And if one does not want to play smash than thats their own choice. They shouldnt be put down and flamed , nor should one treat a person differently because they dont play smash aswell as another.

Your a good fella seb.

Nether the less Did I tell you guys greg would be comming?

Below.......
I'll take that as a compliment cubed, and it would be awesome if you thought little of me it would add to the fun. lol, throwing your weight around as if you know what kinda person I am.
Would be funny if it did not happen and you came for no reason but I'll make sure that doesnt happen.

Sebastian

Smash Journeyman
Thanks Sloth, your one of the few people that would keep me intrested in smash but it's getting old quickly plus im in queensland while seat is on sorry.

Edit: I think Smash is more fun for friendlies and Iv'e had some cool matches with everyone. I'm not quitting because I'm "scared to win" although if quitting means not having to hear or see cat's agian I might take that offer :laugh:

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Stop hating eachother - You're all great people so stop seeing the bad side and look at the good. Blame and flame me if you wanna unwind it's my fault anyway.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Mic_128 said:
Actually, all we're going to do is listen to Simple Plan, My Chemical Romance and Jimmy Eat World's early stuff. Then, if there's time, we're gonna watch The nightmare before christmas.

CATS

Smash Journeyman
Sebastian said:
I'm not quitting because I'm "scared to win" although if quitting means not having to hear or see cat's agian I might take that offer :laugh:
if it helps you in your decision, quitting WILL make it so you don't hear or see me again

bye sebastian

Glothrenite

Smash Apprentice
God ***'n McDa.mn it Shaz you freaken Ar$e Wipe of a son of son of a half cast nazi biatch cow chicken rapist camel! that smells bad ...and is unmanly ... and has got poo on his face ... at least i hink thats your face ... its all your fault you bum!

future flames can be directed at shaz ... or me ... but I ask that you send them as privates or put them in a thread that isn't trying to organise a tourny.

I'm going to SEAT3! and SEAT3 is going to be fun!

And I for one am grateful to Mark for trying to continue this fun event ... I am personally a slack arze ... and hate organising stuff ... Mark may not be the most diplomatic young man ... but he is keen to have fun playing smash ... Anything I can do to help Mark, just gimme a yell.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
:)
KO you aren't useless at all! I hope you got what I wrote ya on MSN today. Also, if you have the emails or contacts of some ppl likely to come to SEAT3 let me know since Im doing what I can to organise that. Thanks!
We should all work to make this a good event. No poiint having a lame one right?

Sebastian

Smash Journeyman
CATS said:
if it helps you in your decision, quitting WILL make it so you don't hear or see me again

bye sebastian
Not really, you were always to cheap to come to a smash meeting that cost money other then SEAT where you had a chance of winning the money back lol.

CATS

Smash Journeyman
Sebastian said:
Not really, you were always to cheap to come to a smash meeting that cost money other then SEAT where you had a chance of winning the money back lol.
i prefer the term "thrifty" :3

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Note the lol at the end of his remark..he's obviously trying to lighten things up - though it was a statement that shouldn't have been made to begin with I agree. It's true though, CATS doesn't like to spend money, he prefers to horde it like so many saved up bottle caps :).

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Me attacking Em and CATS? Marc....what the? and other Mark....also what the? Just please if you have anything to say that's not pleasant please let it go. At this rate there wont even be a tourney, just a big stare-down at a venue....and that's not cool.

Sebastian

Smash Journeyman
kupo said:
Its cos of the distance he travels you douchebag.
Funny that his own excuse is that N2C is too expensive..which it is, and that mikul still travels down from geelong. I just don't see why he want's me to quit smash so badly? Why do you care so much CAT? :confused:

Mark is trying to get on back on both sides with everyone as usual, I'm sure the joke part was edited in. :ohwell:

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
I know it was a joke, but he doesn't seem to realise that as the host he has a responsibility to have a little tact.
Seb CATS is pulling your chain and you're barking. Were you someone stupid enough like Mark or myself I'd forgive that, but you're so above that so hold your tongue. Unless his opinion really matters to you it's not important.

falcophantism

Smash Apprentice
Ahhrrrrr, im gone a couple weeks and look whats happend, was my sun shining self missed so badly that people start getting nasty ?. CATS and Seb, I demand you kiss and make up.
BTW i have gotten over my fear of driving at night so if any out-of-staters need picking up at 1:00 am, I'll do it (not really, i can drive at night but melways are easyer to see during the day lol). I'll also have accommadation for thoughs who need it.

Top Bottom