• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sean, The MK from Norcal

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowlink3

Smash Journeyman
So hey all, some of you know me, some of you don't. So ill give a small introduction of myself.

I'm Sean, a norcal MK. I use to be ranked 1 for the longest time last year, but everyone else has got a lot better sense, so my current ranking stands at 5... for now. =D

I am a Norcal Representative and I am also a Norcal Power Rankings Panelist. (Been a Panelist sense the first PR)

I never really use Smashboards too much, but I been a long time lurker (Join date of 06. haha) I just use AllisBrawl for all my needs, so if you have both, you might have seen me. But I intend to start posting on Smashboards more frequently because there is some stuff on here that AllisBrawl really doesn't have, and I just want to hit as much info as I can.

Tourney Experences/feats:

I guess my more "known" tourney that I preformed well at was Genesis Doubles. Where Ally and Me took second place, Only losing to M2k and Fiction (So close both sets.) 2-0 everyone in our path to get there. (3-1 winner finals due to me having the wrong controls at the time)

I have never placed below 5th in a Norcal Local tourney. Some notable wins I can think of off the top of my head would be Havok, MikeHAZE, Zex 20+ times, Erow 10+ times, RichBrown, Sk92 and some others I can't think of at the moment, or can't look up. (Due to AiB having their tourney's link broken right now)

Although I don't always impress in singles, I ALWAYS impress in doubles, which I think is my strength I have. I placed top 3 in every Norcal Local for doubles sense Jun of 09. (So over a year now) only losing really to Erow and Zex (Like top 3 or the best doubles team on the West Coast) Even beating them in doubles 3 times. (compared to them beating my team over 50ish times) I guess to give you a idea how well I preform in doubles, every time I have played M2K in doubles, my team has took his team to last game. (Ally, Michael Hey, Jem as my partners) And Partner+Me have beat most every good team on the WC.

I have traveled to almost everywhere on the WC for tourneys (Washington, SoCal 30+ times, Reno ect.) The only places I haven't gone to is Oregon (lol who cares) and Vegas.

I want to REALLY BADLY travel over the US and play against everyone I can... So many good people to play, the experience of traveling and such, I think I would love it.

The only thing I can think of that I haven't said yet is I had that thread on here, The Infinite Dimensional Cape. (Yea I am the finder.)

I have some good videos on the net, some bad. I wouldn't judge all skill on videos... but if you do want to look at some videos, a lot are found here: http://www.youtube.com/user/TOAVideoVault

Well thats basically my Bio. I hope you guys will like me posting here a lot. I am here to learn more! I think I can help you guys out on some things too. =)

-Sean

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
I have teamed with this man before, he is a very good team mate.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Sounds awesome! These forums need some help. It's hard to find detailed advice online. You should write a guide and help us out :)

note: It's a lot of working writing character guides. I wish we could pay people to do it. I wouldn't mind throwing in $5 to have some pros write a detailed MK guide.

jpak

Smash Lord
Yeah I'd love to see a new guide too. More so about tricks on maps MK can do, some advanced techniques, and a game plan for approaching characters. The guide right now covers all the basic pretty well.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Am I the only one who wants to re-do the whole match up thread... It looks sooo disorganized.

Banks

Smash Hero
I don't even play brawl but coming from pure melee fame * >__>

this guy ***** with metaknight

* no, i'm serious. i'm famous

etecoon

Smash Hero
Am I the only one who wants to re-do the whole match up thread... It looks sooo disorganized.
I agree with this. I like boards that have a matchup index and have different threads for each character, it makes it much neater and easier to find relevant information.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
I agree with this. I like boards that have a matchup index and have different threads for each character, it makes it much neater and easier to find relevant information.
Let's redo it. :D

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Welcome to the boards, Sean. Enjoy your stay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom