• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SDS Presents: The Legend of Toasty: Nachos for Giygas! RESULTS!

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
SDS presents: the Legend of Toasty: Nachos for Giygas! RESULTS!

YOOO!

well first off i wanna thank D0N for setting all of this up. it was a while since weve had an event, and i was itching for one. this was the first tournament put on by the SoVA Department of Sanitation, our new/upcoming brawl crew. expect more tourneys/fests from us soon! we had 8 teams and 11 entrants in singles. it was great having everyone over, as well as seeing so many new faces. this tourney was fun as ****! kadaj and famous made it all the way out to my house! i got to play a bunch of new people! i got my *** kicked in TvC! and had a looonnngggg hang out sesh with hikuson, nin, dj, and crimzon!

once again, mad props to the D0N!

THE LEGEND OF TOASTY MUST LIVE ON!

ok, results

Dloubles
8 teams
1: kadaj famous ($48.00)
2: don lynx ($24.00) - dk, sonic
3: gn4r drick ($8.00) - peach, pit/ness
4: cocm h4x - jiggs/falco, d3
5: geno rubberbandman - mk/ike - marth
5: hikuson crimzon - sonic/mk, mk
7: dj nin -
7: peachtea bingo - pit/kirby, ike/pit
bracket

Singles 11 entrants
1: kadaj ($33.00) - cloud
2: famous ($16.50) - mario/luigi/gnw/ness
3: don ($5.50) - dk
4: hikuson - mk/sonic
5: bingo - lucario
5: omgh4x - d3
7: gn4r - peach
7: cocm - falco
9: dobee - kirby
9: crimzon
9: drick - pit
bracket

please tell me what chars you guys played, i dont remember them all.

Videos
whhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Doubles 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4,

Doubles 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3

MOPING IT UP AT JUNGLE JAPES

Shoutouts!
D0N - thanks again so much dude. this couldnt have happened without you. this crew is gunna happen! HYYPPEE
Hikuson, Crimzon, DJ, Nin - i might as well have been housing you guys. it was fun getting to chill while waiting for crimzon to pick you all up, and then hanging with him till like mignight. lol there was prank calls and hacky sack, everyone who didnt stay all fricken night missed out! D0Ns right, i see some new regulars.
Craigggg - good games buddy! youre getting better. keep it up tiger!
Famous - intense matches. lol at my DI on those back throws. we all gotta play more often!
Geno - it was good seeing you again. early and ready to help as always!
GN4R and Drick - mopmopmopmopmopmopmopmopmopmop ill have that vid made soon
Kokim - <333 love you
SK - good matches! those ICs are still sooo nasty!

so whhoooooo good tourney everyone! SDS will have more coming your way for sure! im making a thread for us sometime today, that way well have a way for everyone to keep in contact. well be able to set up practices and tournaments. as well as discuss travel plans. APEX is coming at the end of the summer, so nows the time we should start saving and getting those fests in.

SoVA Department of Sanitation thread link!!!!!!

thanks for an awesome day guys!
SoVA<3

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
even the mighty Giygas falls helpless to the crippling powers of Toasty's nachos!

D0N

Smash Ace
Can't run forever famous... Kadaj won't save you in singles next time... :mad:

Dobee played kirby, Rubberbandman played marth for teams, Kadaj played marth/mk/kirby/pit/others. And it was 8 teams.

Famous

Smash Champion
I can't be caught just yet Q.Q

But yea, I caped you in real life by pulling a fast one...

Oh yea, I played Mario/Luigi/G@W/Ness lol...Grand Finals was a joke to say the least...

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Videos
videos will be up today i promise

SDS thread link coming soon!

waiting!

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
dude youtube been my worst enemy the past couple days. its taking over and hour for 1 video to upload. some will be over an hour then fail. ive only managed to get 2 videos uploaded, and i have like 10 more to do. theyre all ready and labeled and ****, my internet/youtube just ****ing hates me D:

EDIT!!!!!: ok since videos are taking a while, i updated with the creation of the SDS thread! blow it up!

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
i think i only recorded grand finals. ill check my files...

Top Bottom