• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scunτhorpe SmashFest

Heartstring

Smash Legend
okay so it was harsh, we all know that his sight to brought to him by kmac vision

and dat jailbait, i sswear the best things in life are illegal XD

The Filth

Smash Lord
True men love breasts of all shapes and sizes.

Unless they're pointy triangle tribe ****, those are horrible and should be reserved for National Geographic only.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
i know right loool , its snow day but i have wednesdays off anyway so yea, KEEP THE BLIZZARD COMING SON , mac wana smash this weekend? or tomoz if college is called off , not just smash il play blur or something , or try that need for speed
I dunno, because the ****ing buses aren't even running ... and they really need to be tomorrow, because I need to get into town to go shopping. -_-

there isn't anyone you know that could come down and give me a lift to asda or into town and back do you? last thing I want to do is walk through the snow to westcliffe ... got followed by a bunch of ****ing chavs today who threw snowballs at me for 15 minutes. -.-'

Calzorz

Smash Lord
I dunno, because the ****ing buses aren't even running ... and they really need to be tomorrow, because I need to get into town to go shopping. -_-

there isn't anyone you know that could come down and give me a lift to asda or into town and back do you? last thing I want to do is walk through the snow to westcliffe ... got followed by a bunch of ****ing chavs today who threw snowballs at me for 15 minutes. -.-'
lol wtf that sucks , erm i know peeps who drive but dono if theyl give u a lift just to get ur shopping done LOL , just walk down scotter bottom road it gets u out westcliffe way and i can meet u

Heartstring

Smash Legend
lol, wtf ive never had snow close to that
its about 2 inches here, but it hasnt snowed for a few days

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Yeah too true, Sheffield is the most Northern part out of all the smashers, so we got it bad. Scotland is hella bad though.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
SS and FortuneCookie training in some crazy warm underground bunker somewhere in the Highlands.

It only came down heavy last night, where we've got about 2 inches. Before that we only had a few showers.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
Yeah too true, Sheffield is the most Northern part out of all the smashers, so we got it bad. Scotland is hella bad though.
right? even though scunthorpe is more up north than sheffield ? north east of it

Heartstring

Smash Legend
lol, *****es make a space im coming to live up there
*g.p loves the snow*
in commemoration of all this snow i say we make summit a neutral stage XD

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Lol its like a 10min drive on the motarway more north, and thats where Barnsley is. I dont think that'f make much of a difference u tool. Depends which is worst outa East or West.

Its not gonna make a noticable difference.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Lol its like a 10min drive on the motarway more north, and thats where Barnsley is. I dont think that'f make much of a difference u tool. Depends which is worst outa East or West.

Its not gonna make a noticable difference.
i know, but still
oh by the way andy, any chance you can give me links and such to ideal locations for a brawl tournament in sheffield? plan on hosting one and theres no chance of anyone coming to east anglia for this

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
The ones i found were too expensive, you'd have to see Darran, he lives in Sheff, im in Barnsley.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
In the field at the top of our street its knee height.
I've got more snow on top of my bin than I can put my arm down through (so that's about two foot of it)

And it's more than knee-deep in my back yard.

anyways calz ... because of the BS that I had to go through today to make sure I didn't run out of electric or gas, I'm not going anywhere until this snow clears (or at least until the bus company stops being a *****).

And just as I said this, it started snowing hard outside again.

it's gonna hit -11*C here tonight ....

Heartstring

Smash Legend
The ones i found were too expensive, you'd have to see Darran, he lives in Sheff, im in Barnsley.
i've already asked darran, he said to ask you XD

@yeniths, i live in a crappy little village, i could however host in a town called thetford, however east anglia's public transport connections are both rubbish and expensive

B.Mack

Smash Ace
I seriously doubt there will be any more smash events until at least mid january. christmas, then new years, then exams... theres really no time. although right after that there will be CRZ's tourney and the next Look Pimpin Monthly will be coming up. If I dont hear from CRZ this weekend I'm gonna go ahead and set the date for 29th January. no johns ******s.

Also, nice christmassy avatar KJ... I like. I might edit in a little Santa hat on my epic dude there <<<

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I seriously doubt there will be any more smash events until at least mid january. christmas, then new years, then exams... theres really no time. although right after that there will be CRZ's tourney and the next Look Pimpin Monthly will be coming up. If I dont hear from CRZ this weekend I'm gonna go ahead and set the date for 29th January. no johns ******s.

Also, nice christmassy avatar KJ... I like. I might edit in a little Santa hat on my epic dude there <<<
i see you've already done it XD
also i wont even think of gonig to anything untill after my exams, for now thats my sole priority...that and buying christmas presents

Heh totally forgot I have exams and such. Looks like a final and last time of dropping out for me <3.

@Festtalk, ahh ok, did you guys manage to get any good replays saved? Anything on the Slurpz Jigglypuff Frigate standard?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Heh totally forgot I have exams and such. Looks like a final and last time of dropping out for me <3.

@Festtalk, ahh ok, did you guys manage to get any good replays saved? Anything on the Slurpz Jigglypuff Frigate standard?
nothing will ever compare to that....EVER

Top Bottom