• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scorpion Master who?

j3ly

Smash Champion
ranked 4th on UK rankings but i switched mains about 2 months ago to push for 3rd and then 2nd :(

hoping to pickup mario again at some point in the future and he is still my boy. but not so tournament viable, he cant space shiz for shiz.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
up until last week i didnt know there were so many people that play melee in Mi. i just trying to find a really good falco that lives around me.

Blanky

Smash Journeyman
i travel to play people. it kills my gas but it's worth it most of the time. sometimes they come to me though. i play SoraxAyu, JL, omegablackmage, Nuro, KDJ, and TheIrishMafia. Sometimes i'd play with others when at TheIrishMafia's house (ArcNatural or Mofo) and i like to friendly people at tourneys (MattDotZeb, Darc, Dazwa) if i dont play them often enough.

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
i like how every1 who basically posts everday is like m@l, me, condemned, and azomg and n0ne, bamesy and blanky post but not as often.

we got like 3 frequent posters but fox boards got like 1201920128 lol.

anyways, ya i luv u guys.

j3ly

Smash Champion
talking about tactics > bunch of 14yo's discussing.. nothing atall.
these boards have been nothing but phatic talk recently.

M@1funk$hun

Smash Ace
yeah basically.... thats what the social thread is for I suppose
got any tactics in mind or you wnna just start theorycrafting out of the blue?

j3ly

Smash Champion
Camp her with fire!

Fireball waveland on FD works really well as does WD back forward smash
If you can space her with uair you can outspace her by following up with fsmash/ftilt/dsmash in terms of grounded attacks

dthrow -> uair uair nair or something. it depends on her DI but if she consistently DI's away then use weak bair but do it backwards, lets you extend the combo. she has trouble getting out of uair strings tho.

cape -> pivot edgehog, but fastfall it. you should be able to grab the edge before her, if she tried to sweetspot.

M@1funk$hun

Smash Ace
utilt works pretty well against her
but a good peach will read it and punish with nair
but hey if your in there, stay in there and keep messin her up

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
dont forget to tilt your Fsmash upwards. it may be a small change but that has won me a lot of matches against peach...

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
We have too many clone topics... BTW, I once CCed Peaches Dsmash. 0-88% In 2 seconds XD

napZzz

Smash Hero
I feel like I approach peach too much...gotta be more patient

come to the next mn tourney cash <_<

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
i feel like CC should not be mention in the same sentence unless its about the peach ccing against anyone that is not a peach.

Top Bottom