• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scorpion Master who?

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
Why are the bros good team partners? Because their aerials are amazing after a throw. Also, TEAM WOBBLE TO SHORYUKEN or HADOUKEN (Charged Fireball)

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
Ya think we Marios are too casual when it comes to serious topics?

Bamesy

Smash Ace
...making interesting maneuvers in the Okanagan...
Charged Fireball
lol

i would love to team up with a luigi but there arent any luigi that takes the game seriously enough
Ya think we Marios are too casual when it comes to serious topics?
why should we.....we are mario ^_^
o.O

If that means what I think it means...
That's so contradictory LOL

There's no reason to classify the 'bro' mains as casual etc. Too many of them are too set on thinking they have a disadvantage. The second someone thinks that, the second they gimp themselves.

I don't see why being the balanced character leads to us not being serious :p
Mario is a serious threat too. There's no way Mario is low tier! LOL
I just played at my first tournament in 4 months (1/3 a year lol) and it was my first time using Mario at one. Did way too good under my conditions for Mario to be considered a 'low-end' character.

Melee too balanced, too good.
Possible vids coming. Mario is fun.

:)

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
Bamesy switch mains and let's move Mario up another 2 spots :D Today, rank 12. Tomorrow, rank 5!!!

Blanky

Smash Journeyman
haha im trying my best to move mario up!! went to a tourney yesterday, but didnt do so great haha. got 3rd place in doubles teaming with my bestfriend (a zelda user), we lost against KoreanDJ and his partner, and then we lost to The Irish Mafia and Mattdotzeb.,

then got 9th in singles. lost to Mattdotzeb, wicked cool guy though! hope to play him a lot more. a lot of people here are liking my mario though. i can only get bettter, im movin' on up! wish i had some videos for you guys haha. one day.

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
Oh crap! KDJ still plays? BTW big news! Ken logged onto smashboards late August! He hasn't completely lost interest!

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
I know it's the wrong place and always the wrong time, but are you guys as dedicated to Mario in Brawl and 64? I am :D Though I still have the Spacie(64/Melee)/Marth(Brawl) backup.

Blanky

Smash Journeyman
Oh crap! KDJ still plays? BTW big news! Ken logged onto smashboards late August! He hasn't completely lost interest!
he came back from Korea last month i think :). he's been to two tournaments since coming back! Mass Madness two weeks ago where he placed 2nd (th0rn got 1st, AMAZING matches!) and Souper Bowl here in my hometown of Lowell where he placed 1st. he mains Marth and Fox now.

he's smart as hell haha no matter who he uses. plays like Mango, finds patterns and pretty much ***** you whenever you move haha it's pretty scary.

in short: yes, he just started playing again and it makes me happy :)

Blanky

Smash Journeyman
do they have any videos of it?
nah i wish dude! MattDotZeb brought the recording stuff at Mass Madness, but it was his first time using it, so the matched werent recorded correctly and they ended up only being able to record the doubles tourney there (which KDJ didnt join)

and there wasnt anything recorded at Souper Bowl. i wish though :(. but KDJ is just wild. most of his wins were blow-outs haha. it seems like he's back for good though. he looked really excited about the competition at Mass Madness.

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
Ken visited smashboards on August 31st! There might be distant hope of a comeback!

Blanky

Smash Journeyman
im glad i made this thread, its full of casual win :D
hahaha definitely!
and i doubt ken would come back. although if he did, i would like my own scrotum in happiness.

but the fact that KDJ is back is good enough for me. especially since he lives near me!

M@1funk$hun

Smash Ace
hahaha definitely!
and i doubt ken would come back. although if he did, i would lick my own scrotum in happiness.

but the fact that KDJ is back is good enough for me. especially since he lives near me!
and I doubt ken would come back. although if he did, i would lick my own scrotum in happiness
, i would lick my own scrotum in happiness
lick my own scrotum
blanky
the perverted smasher

j3ly

Smash Champion
haaaaaaaa <3 these boards! Glad I was around for the revival, cause way back there would be 1 post every day or two. Now there is about 5-15 a day, this is serious improvement.

M@1funk$hun

Smash Ace
just logged on , there is like 5 people looking at this thread right now lol
Mario for lief
who's going to ROM3 ?
we can crash the all doc side tourney

j3ly

Smash Champion
I want to be a mod I've been posting from day :(
From life. With thousands of words.
How hard can it be to promote new posters and demote incorrect info + trolls with a sense of online spitefulness and good grammar.

Top Bottom