• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

School's Out For Summer! Smash Bash! (JUNE 13th, Register NOW)!!!!

Z O S O

Smash Cadet
Oops, I forgot the post the date, but here it is! June 13th, I don't know about you guys, but I get out the 11th, and it would be hard to manage this (especially seeing as there's a lot of people) during my exams time. I'm sure most of you will be busy with end of the year tests and exams as well.

JUNE 13th! If you have a problem with this date and cannont participate, be sure to PM me to I can remove you from the list... Thank you.

PitMasta

Smash Journeyman
Oops, I forgot the post the date, but here it is! June 13th, I don't know about you guys, but I get out the 11th, and it would be hard to manage this (especially seeing as there's a lot of people) during my exams time. I'm sure most of you will be busy with end of the year tests and exams as well.

JUNE 13th! If you have a problem with this date and cannont participate, be sure to PM me to I can remove you from the list... Thank you.
ALRIGHT!!! Perfect, i'll be there!!!

irv05

Smash Rookie
i already got out lol

anyways....im in

2707-1271-4272

name: IRV

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
I think you should consider adding smashville to the stage list. It's practically more balanced than FD, considering FD has bowled ledges which many characters get stuck under.

spiffdude

Smash Rookie
Count me in!
Sounds great!

Also, some dude above me said we should add smashvill.
I completelly agree on that one

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
If it's sometime around mid-late June count me in for now.

FC is 0989-1423-3825

Also, I have 10 roster spots ( more or less) left. Would it be my best option to just delete and add as I go along, considering there are more tourney participants than potential roster spots?

Let me know.

Aim is Smooth9621x

Msn is llsmooth6@yahoo.com

Top Bottom