• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

School's Out For Summer! Smash Bash! (JUNE 13th, Register NOW)!!!!

Z O S O

Smash Cadet
Sorry everyone for not being able to update the entrants, I've been extremely busy. I'll get right on updating it this moment.

EDIT: I've updated the entrants... If I made a mistake or forgot to add someone, please send me a PM.

I'm thinking of aiming for a nice number like 62 people. To give you an idea of when the tournament will start.

Arkio

Smash Cadet
a soon as i find the paper with my friend code, ill join... and maybe my bro

ok.. somehow i double posted on accident and they also both have different info on them... thats not confusing or anything O.o

AgentJGV

Smash Journeyman
ok i've run into a problem. i have two other friends of mine that want to enter this tourny. however, one has a very bad internet connection and one doesnt even own a Wii. So my plan is to have The Altrox (a good friend of mine) come over my house with his wii and have my two other friends make a Smash boards accout and come over my house on the day of the tourny so they can battle. is this illegal or am i allowed to do this?

Z O S O

Smash Cadet
Sounds legal to me, actually, I think someone else is doing to same thing. So as long as they have a smashboards account, I'm fine with it.

samai

Smash Apprentice
I'm in if your still excepting Brawl FC 0817-4249-2667

please pm me as I never go on im however IM is koifish10101 and those are zeros and ones at the end

SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Z O S O

Smash Cadet
NEWS FLASH!

Everything is up-to-date as of... NOW. (As far as I can see)

The tournament will began in acouple of weeks. I will get back to you when me and Sir Auron decide on an actual date, which you can expect it before friday.

When we make a date, I will post it on this thread and a PM will be sent to everyone participating in the tournament.

And yes, we are still ACCEPTING people to join. At first I was thinking about stopping at 62, but I'm going to be busy with school and such for acouple of weeks. So we decided, what the heck could it hurt. I hope no one is too disappointed...

Have a question? Did I make a mistake or miss something? PM me

Ornj

Smash Journeyman
Ornj
0430-7954-2610

CA: incase this goes regional

AIM: itlnsqrl

Acid_Wolf

Smash Cadet
This sounds awesome, count me in.

Name: Acid Wolf
FC: To the left
AIM: Shortbusmafia33

Me and my GaW will see the rest of you in a few weeks.

Top Bottom