• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

School's Out For Summer! Smash Bash! (JUNE 13th, Register NOW)!!!!

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
I registered a few weeks ago.. guess ill just do this again

I'll play:
aim - steel2nd
code on the left

Ornj

Smash Journeyman
im off the list for some reason sooooo

Ornj: 0430-7954-2610
CA: west
AIM: itlnsqrl

MyPT

Smash Rookie
I can't wait til my school is over!!! I hate my school a lot if I wasn't changing schools I would've burned it a long time ago :)

Now I have something else to look forward this tournament looks hot but If I could suggest something we should not just do elimination but like pools and everybody play each other ;)

Here's my info
FC:0216-0452-0921
Name: What?
AIm: SPPorygonZ

Lance VII

Smash Rookie
Sign me up!

Brawl Name: L-VII
FC: 2105-8314-4568
Clan: The Wind Wakers
AIM: Lance7586

Z O S O

Smash Cadet
Quite the tournament we've got here, things are lookin' good.

Alright... I'll have a date by tomorrow for sure. I'll post it tomorrow so be looking! I'm considering doing the 'pool' idea. So everybody gets to fight basically everbody and the winner is the one with the most points. A Round Robin? (I think that's what its called). It looks like that way would be a lot more organised, except its based on honor and truth... I can trust you guys... Right ;). This is undecided for right now, and I still have to discuss the matter with Sir Auron. That should also be decided by tomorrow. If anyone has any suggestions or questions based on the Round Robin, as its called, feel free to PM me. I'll look more into it as well.

EVERYBODY (I THINK) IS UPDATED AS OF NOW. EXCEPT FOR AIM's. AGAIN, MAKE SURE THAT I HAVE PUT YOU ON THE LIST, IF I DIDN'T, PLEASE PM ME.

superman969

Smash Journeyman
This tourney's gonna take a looooong time...

Date plz?

so is it gonna be like 2/3 per person or what....?

Cooper736

Smash Journeyman
I'd love to sign up for this. My FC is in my profile to the left, and my AIM is darkbushka.

I'll have to remember to keep checking in on this, but in the event that I forget, would it be possible to PM me when it starts?

Acid_Wolf

Smash Cadet
Posted my info but didn't see my name on the list so i'm gonna repost it.

Name: Acid Wolf
AIM: Shortbusmafia33
FC is to the left

If I am up there and I missed it, sorry for the repost. See you guys at the tourney.

Kaze127

Smash Rookie
i gotta question before i sign up, will the matches be recorded by a third person in the match (SD's 3x so hes watching but not inturupting) or is it up to the players to report an honest outcome of the match?

PitMasta

Smash Journeyman
Quite the tournament we've got here, things are lookin' good.

Alright... I'll have a date by tomorrow for sure. I'll post it tomorrow so be looking! I'm considering doing the 'pool' idea. So everybody gets to fight basically everbody and the winner is the one with the most points. A Round Robin? (I think that's what its called). It looks like that way would be a lot more organised, except its based on honor and truth... I can trust you guys... Right ;). This is undecided for right now, and I still have to discuss the matter with Sir Auron. That should also be decided by tomorrow. If anyone has any suggestions or questions based on the Round Robin, as its called, feel free to PM me. I'll look more into it as well.

EVERYBODY (I THINK) IS UPDATED AS OF NOW. EXCEPT FOR AIM's. AGAIN, MAKE SURE THAT I HAVE PUT YOU ON THE LIST, IF I DIDN'T, PLEASE PM ME.
eh...that would take a looooooooooong time! maybe you should consider another idea? XD, but whatever, can't wait to play =)

Kaze127

Smash Rookie
Z O S O, you should just have like ten or so people ref so you can have multiple matches being played at the same time.

Top Bottom