• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

School for Peaches. New teaching method ~Skype~

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I been seeing and being ask about people being taught how to play Peach. Past few weeks people been asking me to do it. So I guess I will start teaching again. If you want me to be your Peach teacher, Post in here saying so.

I will not be using wifi for the time being seeing as how it is screwed up. when I get it back up, I'll let you know. For now I will just start lessons on this character and common/obvious habits that get you beat.

I will be teaching you guys through my chat which is here:

http://xat.com/ImperialEra

Lessons will be for 2 hours. 8-10PM eastern time. There is no set date to when these will happen, so after the lesson is done, I will give you guys another time on the spot.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I have new teaching method that I advise all to get on. I will be teaching people through skype. It's easier to explain and teach people stuff. So if you have a mike and able to get skype, I suggest you start doing so. This is alot easier and more affective learning. My voice is godly anyway so no need to worry about bad voices.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I am intrigued by your ideas and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Classes start today at 8PM my time. So get out your notebooks and get ready to learn. Rules of the classroom:

- No gum chewing
- No flirting with each other
- No smash cops
- No sleeping
- No teachers pet. Goodie 2 shoes make me barf.
- No men
- No foul language (such as c-u-t-e, h-e-a-r-t, and anything on the line of this mushy, soppy stuff)
- No hitting on the teacher............unless you are a girl.
- No metaknights. I will bann you from the class if I even suspect you play meta.
- No "hee-hee" or "tee-hee" This counts as foul language. I'm not playing with you damm kids.
- No trying to covert the teacher to be gay. (you guys know who you are)

See you all in class at 8PM, my time.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
I'll try to come, my Peach & game needs lots of help. So can we ask questions while class is in session?

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
Isn't that a good thing? Y'kno, so you don't have to schedule stuff and put the stress on yourself anyway. If people want help then they'll ask.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'd like to be a teaher. Let's start a school, Dark! <3
Idk man, you kinda scare me..........

Ok, I have new teaching method that I advise all to get on. I will be teaching people through skype. It's easier to explain and teach people stuff. So if you have a mike and able to get skype, I suggest you start doing so. This is alot easier and more affective learning. My voice is godly anyway so no need to worry about bad voices.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I can tell teach if one does not have a mic. But it makes it alot easier and faster to get things done.

GoofBall

Smash Journeyman
Thank you very much for the Skype talk and Ditto matches. I learned a lot about spacing, and toad usage.

I will be back on in like an hour or two. But I have work right now. Later....

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Thank you very much for the Skype talk and Ditto matches. I learned a lot about spacing, and toad usage.

I will be back on in like an hour or two. But I have work right now. Later....
Ok then.My advice to you is stop always comming at me with Floating Dairs or fairs. You have to mix up how you go at someone. thus I was able to hit you alot with Toad. You in the air alot, and this is what I was talking about on skype, easy to shut you down. if you notice, I hardly float with Peach.

GoofBall

Smash Journeyman
Ok then.My advice to you is stop always comming at me with Floating Dairs or fairs. You have to mix up how you go at someone. thus I was able to hit you alot with Toad. You in the air alot, and this is what I was talking about on skype, easy to shut you down. if you notice, I hardly float with Peach.
Yeah. I definitely am going to work on that. Thank you.

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
I am very interested in this. I'm just now trying out Peach, so I should probably get some practice in before I attend "class," but I've been reading all of the informative threads in the Peach board and taking it all in. Is class still in session?

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
How much knowledge do you recommend me having before actually having a session with you? I'm not sure what exactly you focus on during those 2 hours.

Thank you for doing this, by the way. It's a GREAT idea.

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
I'm up for tonight then, if you are. I have Skype, and I have my Wii set up for wireless. 8 PM EST (in 2 hours I believe?)

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
Well I haven't played on wi-fi since I first bought my Wii, so it's currently downloading a torrent of updates. It's at about 60% right now, but that means I can't play Brawl online just yet, and I'm sure we would be using wi-fi for this.

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
Okay, well my Wii keeps getting Error Code 32002 when it tries to update now, which apparently means the wi-fi servers are overloaded, and to "try again later." I'm up for Skype though; I'll send you a contact request.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
I can help people by talking to them as well. it's not only through matches.
Dark, I have an idea, and I REALLY want to test this out. Saddly I can't do this myself.

I think it would be so many different kinds of interesting to teach somoene Peach that has never used her, PERIOD. This is too prevent bad habbits from starting, buy over using her float game and crap. Try to teach them everything you can. And always make it a strong point at what they should NOT do (Like always).

I would really be interested to see how they'd turn out.

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
is it unusual to be DJC spammy on peach, i find it great for spacing and mindgames
i would like to improve my peach

Top Bottom