• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar Vids: I KILLED MUFASA 2

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Do you have any friendlies? Like the one you almost beat me while eating an apple? If you do, could you upload it sometime? I'm still trying to improve at Melee. Thanks

I played as Jigglypuff

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
Wow Scar, I didn't realize you were Trucido. I remember when you were asking me for help (back when I played Falcon), and now you're probably way better than I am. I haven't improved a whole lot over the past year although my Fox is stupidly technical, especially considering how bad I am. I wish there were actually a Smash scene in MS, lol.

Scar

#HarveyDent
haha I know right? I always wanted to play you. Anyways, I put more vids up vs a Marth player. Marth gets combo'd real good so.

EdSam

Smash Cadet
Thanks for putting up the lolm matches
sick stuff, absolutely relentless :]

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Hmm.

Scar, how much would it take to convince you to come and tutor me some time? lol.

God****. I need to find some people who'll force me to get better at Melee that aren't always wanting to play Brawl.

Scar

#HarveyDent
haha You're from New York? Go play Hax, that kid is too good. Though he'll just **** you with technical skill while I could actually teach you something. Please come to the next SPOC! The Smashpocalypse thread is in regional zones>north atlantic.

Melee is amazing.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Oh man, wouldn't I love to go. I can't seem to find a date though, unless I'm retardedly blind. But, geez, I'm going to have to work it in order to at least present a decent Falcon at my first tournament debut.

I really got to attend one of those NYC weeklies too...curse you, schoolwork!

Scar

#HarveyDent
NYC weeklies are all Brawl now, I believe. But yeah there isn't a date for SPOC 6, I ran into a bit of a problem along the way. You'll be one of the first to know, though.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
scar? SCAAR@?? SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(lil music thing)

mmkay, got acouple of things to tell you

a) i <3 your falcon
b) havn't watched the vids, can't atm =[ will-do
c) GO TO MM9, IDC HOW LONG IT IS, GO :D i didn't get to play you at MM8 =[[
d) nice nipples.

e) [for edit] not to mention, your still a melee player :] ty, i hate brawl myself, well.. not so much hate, but i DISLIKE it, but what i DO hate... is how all these melee players said "ok well, let's just throw melee aside once brawl comes out, because brawl is the new thing.. and let me try to get a name for myself through brawl.. yeaaaaaa"

ahem, that's dumb :]

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Only Brawl? I had figured since they had both Brawl and Melee rules listed in their thread that maybe they did both. That's saddening, though, if it's true. Tournaments should at the very least have both Brawl and Melee.

But yeah, I hope you work out the kinks with SPOC. Just out of curiosity, has the previous ones been on weekends?

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
scar i remember when this thread was around and when you sucked. i used to watch your vids and be like man ima be better then him. it never happened. you got so insanely good. i honestly think you are the best falcon. i havent played melee in a while cuz of brawl. but im gonna put brawl second to melee. i thought i would just go along with the crowd on the brawl ride, but brawl sucks. im going back to melee. hope i can play you one day =]

Reaver197

Smash Lord
You have the best video descriptions by the way.

It seems that you do what I oft times find myself doing against a really aggressive opponent, which is just standing there, shielding. I didn't see it happen too often in the few videos I watched thus far, but it seemed particularly detrimental in that one video called Why Hasn't Cactuar Made a Combo Video (or something to that effect).

I do that against really aggressive and technical Foxes/Marths, especially with people I haven't gotten familiar with yet, which often gets me dead. Giving up control of the game seems to do that... : (

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Most of my strategy is to get people to shield or dodge/roll, so yes, doing that will get you *****.

Then again... trying to DD vs me will also get you *****. Also, attacking me will get you *****.

I guess what I'm trying to say here is that I pretty much ****.

Edit:

Seriously though, I control space like it's my job. So if you aren't near the ledge, you will be soon. If you don't move towards the ledge, you are going to get hit. If you try to move away from the ledge after I get you there, you are going to get killed. If you stay at the ledge too long, you are going to get knocked off and killed. :laugh:

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Man these vids are terrible and so is everyone in this thread. If you want to show me up for saying **** go to GA tourney in June where the wine rivers all flow to the all American man Falcon.\

Edit: LOL Shai. Still too good. but everyone else sucks.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
LOL, but seriously people think about going to the GA tourney. It should be easy to find in the tourney listings and IT is a MELEE tourney which means it's already half way there to kicking ***. Looks like attendence will be good there from people of all sorts of regions. So yeah go.

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
Yeah, seriously, it's going to be awesome. There are already 80+ people preregistered, including people from all over the country. Check my sig for the link.

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
LMAO dude Infinite time Falcon dittos, I totally weak knee>uair>falcon kick killed like 3 people. What an amazing combo.

Also, I think I'm going to GA. I have to. It's Melee.
Yay. I finally get to play you. MM?

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
That combo video was ****, I cant think of any suggestions for your falcon, you far exceed MY power level!

(and I'm supposedly a brawl hating super sayin level 3!)

Edit : Sakuraiiiiiiiii!!!!11!!one

Scar

#HarveyDent
Dylan I <3 you. Where have you been for the past 6 months? I remember when you pissed me off when I was a little nublet and now, upon growing, I realize that you speak only the truth.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Scar fans, I give you the next batch of tournament videos.

This update of the thread includes me battling my way to 4th place at TSA's Smashtality, kneeing the balls off of such giants as Cactuar and Wife, and trouncing lowly retired scrub peons like Mogwai.

Also, a trailer for I Killed Mufasa 2 is scheduled to be released before September. Contain your excitement, the actual combo vid won't be released until it is the most ELECTRIFYING video in gaming entertainment today.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Scar fans, I give you the next batch of tournament videos.

This update of the thread includes me battling my way to 4th place at TSA's Smashtality, kneeing the balls off of such giants as Mogwai, and trouncing lowly retired scrub peons like Cactuar and Wife.

Also, a trailer for I Killed Mufasa 2 is scheduled to be released before September. Contain your excitement, the actual combo vid won't be released until it is the most ELECTRIFYING video in gaming entertainment today.
Looks like you had a typo up there, I fixed it for you. <3

Top Bottom