• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SC -- SC, Where You Been!? -- Date: 3/13/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
weak *** snow, ****t this is lame *** ICE SON!

-Do work!

and thanks to it, I can get a date today lol

OP EDIT - in RED - I'll explain it later tonight....too lazy too right now lol

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
You're such a bum DJ Diglett

$2 DORR FEE OR YOUZ IS GANNON BANNED FROM TOURNEY

There, I took care of it.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I just drove from Columbia to Charleston going 80mph, icy roads my ***. those roads were about as iced as the tip of my ****, as the saying goes

if I have some extra free time and stuff maybe I'll come hang out, especially since Melee + Crio?

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
look i just googled mapped a bunch of stuff. and crio lives like, 20 minutes away from you crio and i wanna play melee and hang out with LUSK.

TRC i need help with the shiek matchup. im ****** falco now and doing even better anymore.

oh and i dont play jiggs anymore.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
you'd rather play the same people you play all the time in your own state then come to hickory and play new people? thats kinda silly

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
O: Fun playin teams witcha Bo. And Devin at the end.

Devin, if you do end up going to Stingerz. Might I be able to hitch a ride?

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
look i just googled mapped a bunch of stuff. and crio lives like, 20 minutes away from you crio and i wanna play melee and hang out with LUSK.

TRC i need help with the shiek matchup. im ****** falco now and doing even better anymore.

oh and i dont play jiggs anymore.
You must not be referring to me cause Crio certainly lives more than 20 minutes from Charleston. This post is confusing me haha

I wish the Rep system was still on Smashboards. I would so +Rep you for saying "I don't play Jiggs anymore"

stingers

Smash Obsessed
according to google maps, it adds about 20 minutes to go through charlotte @.@ so add in traffic and thats probably a half hour

zCasanova

Smash Lord
Charlotte's big, and I doubt he lives right off of I-485, 'cuz that's as close as I'd get to Charlotte.

Not to mention traffic on a Saturday.

But, I forgot that I'm supposed to be picking up East, anyway, so WHATEVER.

It's all about gas money, scr00bs.

zCasanova

Smash Lord
y0, crapple.

Remember when you rode with me last weekend, and you jumped in, I said, "Hey, roll that air pump up for me."

WELL, you didn't do it.

THEN, there's YOUR MILKSHAKE in the backseat of my car, turned over sideways and STUCK LIKE GLUE.

**** you mother ****er

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
OP Edit: In RED, and I made a date...

Also I'm enforcing a new rule...yes it concerns the door fee, no it's not changing...but...I do plan to abuse my power with the door...and no one is exempt $2 effing dollars lollz

since I have given a date far ahead of time I expect the $2 at the door, or I am not letting you in [buy some gum and make change]...since the door is controlled by me and only me....this will be highly enforced -- Not to be a D'bag but I let my self get shafted out of it last time...
I learned that I WAS being a little too nice...and will not penalize those who didn't pay last time, for this next tourney

But this a fore waring for all future tournaments! :chuckle:

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
People with less limbs than the average human seem to get more accomplished than the average human being, I learned this during the X-Games...makes me feel like crap and that I might be possibly wasting life

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
The name of this biweekly is now THE METAKNIGHTS ARE DOWNSMASHING...
I second this as a nomination because that was funny as **** and I forgot about it

when I think about Pound, I think about the night Armada lost to SS and how they took him back to the dimly lit hotel room, stripped him, tied him down, and took the whip to him.

I don't even wanna know what kind of punishment he got for losing to Amsah

Thunder865

Smash Apprentice
I am so ****ing good at League of Legends.

The 13th, eh? I might be able to make it, provided I don't end up with some hot date or something.

I miss you guys. ;-;

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
I am so ****ing good at League of Legends.

The 13th, eh? I might be able to make it, provided I don't end up with some hot date or something.

I miss you guys. ;-;
Is Jaron Pimpin' in Clemson! lol Man, I need to go to a four year college lol

that title gave the impression mk was unbanned
i am upset
Exactly, I like to give false hope lol

wario and marth have comparatively poor downsmashes
Agreed...

Spiderman is a *****! --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JGPqsBQeL4&feature=related

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom