• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SC -- SC, Where You Been!? -- Date: 3/13/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Sorry about the let down...the place is booked up until the middle of april...lol

Also, My home desktop computer finally passed away a few days ago. and now we are computer less....@ home ATM...

So I will still make an attempt to keep up with the boards and all that...I gotta look into the next date for this as well

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
It's all good. I'll guess I'll see everyone at HERB 3. I'm still not sure if I can go though X.x; My dad is being indecisive

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Lol, yeah. I think I'm going though. I usually do end up going. I just hope he knows how important it is to me.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
If the train is wrecked, how the heck is it going to show up....I mean I'm just saying

BTW -- I hate Tuesdays and Thursdays...I'm typing from York Tech Library...

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
So Guys i was just on aim with BMX and i was sure that herb 3 was going to be my last brawl tournament.

But he told me that boss is playing wario now.

RAPPE.

so.... ill stick around to see if he beats ally

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
boss isnt the same player he was at C3 he destroyed people at pound.

you just want me to only play melee.

speaking..

got any plans tonight?

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
So Guys i was just on aim with BMX and i was sure that herb 3 was going to be my last brawl tournament.

But he told me that boss is playing wario now.

RAPPE.

so.... ill stick around to see if he beats ally
Haha. Boss up on those Mario characters still. I'd like to see how good it is.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Boss, beating Ally?! That would be an intersting match-up if and when he gets to meet Ally in an epic Grand Final Match --> He has to get past M2K and ADHD first probably

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Boss, beating Ally?! That would be an intersting match-up if and when he gets to meet Ally in an epic Grand Final Match --> He has to get past M2K and ADHD first probably
I'm pretty sure M2K and ADHD aren't going D:

M2K had money issues or something like that, and I don't think ADHD was actually planning on going ever. But I do think Boss will have a hard time none the less getting to grand finals.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Oh you scared?

jk, but it would be awesome if you came. I'll see you at airship I guess. Be there or be square.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure M2K and ADHD aren't going D:

M2K had money issues or something like that, and I don't think ADHD was actually planning on going ever. But I do think Boss will have a hard time none the less getting to grand finals.
Lame...from both of them lol

im not going to herb 3, im staying home.
Really? See, even the big time Brawl players get bored of Brawl. lol -- I did enjoy his B+ snake though...funny shiz man

Oh you scared?

jk, but it would be awesome if you came. I'll see you at airship I guess. Be there or be square.
I guess I'll be square...:psycho:

BTW ~ Sonic The Hedgehog 4 -- http://www.sonicthehedgehog4.com/us/

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
The only reason I'm not going is because I think this is mostly Melee. I don,t go where I don't have a number of people going, I don't want to lose too much money =.= I'm from Canada and it's expensive going down there. and suck it ETtwist, go to some tourney I go LOL like apex 2. ;D

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
That's understandable Ally, try to make it to the Airship if you can. It should be big, it's sponsored by monster energy drink and the escapist magazine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom