• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SC -- SC, Where You Been!? -- Date: 3/13/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
brandon im maining mario in b+ now, am i doin it right?
I'm not sure if you're talking to me...

I don't know if I played Mario yet on B+. Iirc, he's fun.

I love Charizard, Gdorf, Marth, Jiggz, Kirby, and Sonic in B+.

Sonic wut?

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
I'm not sure if you're talking to me...

I don't know if I played Mario yet on B+. Iirc, he's fun.

I love Charizard, Gdorf, Marth, Jiggz, Kirby, and Sonic in B+.

Sonic wut?
yes, i was talking to you. as far as i could tell you were the most knowledgeable person on the subject.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I've never played a good G&W. And now that I have, I got beat pretty badly. I don't really have any characters I know cn beat him. Practice practice PRACTICE!!!!

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
I might be bringing 3-4 friends along. It depends though.
I hope you can!! ^_^

No you won't.
I've never met Kack IRL, so I can't tell if he will or not -- or if he even makes it, but I know I'm still in his situation --

If I wanted to go to a tourney I only have one parental unit to take me...so at least blame his family and not him (thats what I do...>_>)

If it were his decision, he would be at every tourney his body would allow --

and He's a 13 Year Old robot :chuckle:

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
I hope you can!! ^_^

I've never met Kack IRL, so I can't tell if he will or not -- or if he even makes it, but I know I'm still in his situation --

If I wanted to go to a tourney I only have one parental unit to take me...so at least blame his family and not him (thats what I do...>_>)

because he dosent exist.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
No you won't.
I asked my parents about it this morning. Of course...they have to work on Saturday. But someone should be home at 11 to take me there, and my dad gets off work at 10:30 so he can pick me/us up. But still something ALWAYS happens and I can't show up. but...well you know how it goes.
I hope you can!! ^_^

I'm glad you understand. It really isn't my choice D:
because he dosent exist.
O.o lol. Maybe I do...maybe I don't.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
I asked my parents about it this morning. Of course...they have to work on Saturday. But someone should be home at 11 to take me there, and my dad gets off work at 10:30 so he can pick me/us up. But still something ALWAYS happens and I can't show up. but...well you know how it goes.
I know that situation well, but as you you are confident the pieces should fall together -- I'm all ways not sure :ohwell:

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
MAN DAT CAKE WAZ GOOD
glad someone else found it amusing :p

Kale is officially too cool. If we do Brawl + teams I got dibs on this guy. Our tags will be Dais and Kale and we'll shout "WEB OF DECEPTION" and "BLACK LIGHTNING SLASH" over and over again as we destroy your lives.

... wow wtf am I... XD

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
WOOOOOO!!!!!!

I'm currently at school typing this, but I'm still psyched about this...

JMan wants everyone (aside from TRC >_>) to make this -- He's excited and it's his last one ;_; (QQ) -- before he leaves us for Chi Town [or at least near it <_<]

Okay then, Who's bringing set-ups -- need to know in advance -- @ Dev, bring something that can route the image from the game to the projector with no lag (though the "supposed" lag is VERY Microscopic, if not, invisible >_> ptown <_<)

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
man Dat Cake Waz Good
Glad Someone Else Found It Amusing :p

Kale Is Officially Too Cool. If We Do Brawl + Teams I Got Dibs On This Guy. Our Tags Will Be Dais And Kale And We'll Shout "web Of Deception" And "black Lightning Slash" Over And Over Again As We Destroy Your Lives.

... Wow Wtf Am I... Xd
Too Late! Too Late! Too Late! Too Late! Too Late! Too Late! Too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late! Too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Too Late! Too Late! Too Late! Too Late! Too Late! Too Late! Too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late! Too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!too Late!
WOW, hand typed much >_> first capital letters then lowercase... :chuckle:

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I might go to this, depends if I can get enough work done. If so I'll bring a friend and a cube + TV. What's the expected melee turnout?
O.o Maylay? I really wouldn't expect over 10. I'll join if my friends want me too...but Melee isn't the most popular game in our region. We stick with the awesome.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
I might go to this, depends if I can get enough work done. If so I'll bring a friend and a cube + TV. What's the expected melee turnout?
I'm hoping we get 4 like last time...>_>

but it's should be fun regardless -- I'm a Maylay & B+ person myself...I suck at brawl, to slow and too laggy (for me-- IMO)

I do these with Brawl to give Bralwers here another place to play :chuckle:

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
I've been asking around and the Melee turnout will be horrible -- So I'm replacing it with [B+] instead, so B+ and Regular Brawlers come and play @ SC!!! :chuckle:

OP UPDATE -- B+ replaces Melee! Just this once

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Melee for this tourney only is cancelled -- I replaced it with Brawl+ due to the fact that the Melee turnout was 1-3 if that >_> lolz (I love Maylay)

we had 14 last time.

also, mega, can we do blaz blue?
We had 14 people all together, we only had 4 Melee players -- and on the BB question, maybe, if I can get the consoles for it [and TV's unlike before... >_>]

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
dev is bringing his...

I should have a friend bringin' another B+ set-up

EDIT: No BB this time around but I'll see for the next one, and Kack look at the OP an Early Brawl YAY!!!!!

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
For everyone bringing B+ -- Make sure it is the latetest nightly build that is what we are using -- and we are only doing B+ singles for money -- I left dubz so we can do it for fun...IF we have time -- I don't wanna be there all night!

...Like last time >_> LMAO!

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Is that photoshopped!? It looks like it, but that's mad funny. Where was that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom