• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SC Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Sorry, but...

Lol @ #2 spot's character.

You should put him as a Snake secondary, seeing as how he's in one of the results as using Snake.

Also, even though he hasn't been to a tournament since before Genesis, you should include Don Hudson in the Honorable Mentions.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Sorry, but...

Lol @ #2 spot's character.

You should put him as a Snake secondary, seeing as how he's in one of the results as using Snake.

Also, even though he hasn't been to a tournament since before Genesis, you should include Don Hudson in the Honorable Mentions.

LOL wut @ CF in 2nd, that better be Isai using him lol

And I heard you guys banned MK in your tourneys? Care to explain?

why no love for Don? He's only a MK main :(

zCasanova

Smash Lord
Yay doesn't want to play with us.

We're not good enough for him.

But, with Pound 4 coming up, I'm sure he'll want to go and not have to pay so he'll see our little monthlies and weeklies and ****, then he'll come and **** us.

And... he will gather $700.00 to go to Pound 4.

Get. At. Him.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
Yay doesn't want to play with us.

We're not good enough for him.

But, with Pound 4 coming up, I'm sure he'll want to go and not have to pay so he'll see our little monthlies and weeklies and ****, then he'll come and **** us.

And... he will gather $700.00 to go to Pound 4.

Get. At. Him.
Sure thing. Might as well start pooling together money for my plane ticket, guys. It won't be as much as Genesis, I promise.

SC...

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Kack is always lost, I'm sure I'll get on this list....I demand we start a Melee circuit as well ~ I need peeps who are down

Also, there is nothing to troll about...I mean.....there are only like 5 people who show up on the regular lol

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
I think if ever you come to play, you should.....thats what he likes to do....he likes to play other good players ~ Whenever new people show up he all ways shows up lol

Purple

Hi guys!
all of south carolina needs to go to georgia, i would like to do a state crew battle between your top 10 and our top 10. i think it would be awesome ;D

ImpactAR

Smash Ace
I switch between G&W, DDD, and TL really randomly. I am trying to focus my main to G&W, but since I started off TL and then DDD first so at the tournaments I just tend to go back to them because I feel more comfortable since I spend hella more time playing as them than G&W. I really haven't figured much out with G&W. I just have a natural talent with Bairs, haha. When I get better as G&W you guys will start seeing me playing him more at tournaments.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
sushi when can you play wifi with me

i want to play you a lot and i obviously dont have a car to go to charlotte so :(

stingers

Smash Obsessed
cool i'll text you because you're never on smashboards you ******

i dont think i'll be here saturday so friday

but i mean my plans never go through :)

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i bet if you posted more you could learn how to fight ddd with snake

because obviously that's something you need to learn

seeing as how you main meta and all

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
I beat Stingers Falco on BF with Ike

Lol Wifi is so ********.

<3!!

ImpactAR

Smash Ace
from my limited experience vs you khai i thought your tl was best
Unfortunately, it's because I put TONS of time into him. Analyzing his move set, speed, learning whatever tricks I can. Figuring out what move is best for what scenario assuming I recognize it. I generally have an idea of what I need to do as TL. Not so much with DDD and G&W and they are better characters.

Don't play DDD khai
I'm going to focus on G&W now cause he's really what I'm trying to get to be my main. DDD as well as TL will be secondaries. I think all have pretty big different play styles so it'll be good for counter picks.

Is anything going on Sunday, December 6th? I think that's the only and last time I'll be do anything for Brawl this year.

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Looks like I'll have to step it up eh? Watch out Devin, I'm coming for you! >=D Also grats on 1st. =)

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
This is false. Very false.

Sorry, but I can't just let you go around telling people false information
Nah, the actual player is good not the character, Falcon sucks....but the Players Snake is a good second for him hehe

i grenade camp falcons

all day.
to easy for Falcon to sneak past, see below statement lulz

Why? Falcon sneaks past explosives like it's nothing. Just tilt falcon, he has no answer for it.
Exactly

I'm always on smashboards. I just never post because I'm a little *****
I knew that. haha I'm joking lol

i bet if you posted more you could learn how to fight ddd with snake

because obviously that's something you need to learn

seeing as how you main meta and all
Good Snakes can beat a DDD its all about controlling a short distance around you, camping a DDD won't work he has too many jumps and other reasons that I don't want to explain why it won't work lol

I like my placement, xD

Get. At. Me.
JMan is TOO PRO lol ~ SONIC ALL DAY

yeah.. id like to be taken off the list please
Any reason why? you come to every Bi-Weekly

ImpactAR

Smash Ace
Maybe because the list seems off? Most rankings are based on tournament placements. SC in general is pretty inactive so we are trying to balance it out by deciding who places well and who we know/think are good, yet not as active as others. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom