• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SC Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Maybe because the list seems off? Most rankings are based on tournament placements. SC in general is pretty inactive so we are trying to balance it out by deciding who places well and who we know/think are good, yet not as active as others. :(
This is a really good reasoning behind why SC should have a top 5 and not a top 10 :)

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
ORLY? Wait I asked you to go to that didn't I....if I didn't, then I'm asking now

I should be able to go, and I got the gas moneyz for you, just don't break my pocket doing it....but I can do gas money no prob

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
kale probably wants to be taken out because hes beaten bo at least twice in tourney play and is behind him in the PRS. no point in PRS if they are a joke.

Cory.

Smash Journeyman
no way man.. bo is so much better than me at this game.. so much better that he picked MK against me at an oos tourney and lost

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
the kindest bear (10:04:38 PM): its ****ing hilarious to me that bo and devin are both panelists
the kindest bear (10:04:54 PM): having bo there is just devins opinion x2
the kindest bear (10:05:01 PM): and thats coming from trc
the kindest bear (10:05:07 PM): its an automatic bias
xNoxClassx (10:05:07 PM): Thats what I tried to say. But dont listen to snapp hes just a funny fat kid.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
seriously where is the don on here

devin didnt want anyone taking his top spot away i call panel bias

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
devin ruling the sc smash scene with an iron fist
dont get me wrong, i love devin, i have the most respect for him in the world. But kales beaten bo twice to bo beating him once.

I mean we talked about it for weeks before the PRs even came out...

i just dont get why no one likes me.

Lareit

Smash Ace
drama over SC power rankings? Where #2 is a Falcon main?

Who da *** cares who ranks where in SC.

zCasanova

Smash Lord
seriously where is the don on here

devin didnt want anyone taking his top spot away i call panel bias
TRC is about as active in the SC community as Kidd, which holds nothing.

Yay simply chooses not to play with us and hasn't been to a tournament since summer-time.

Kale & Snapp are sore due to wanting to place above their means?

This is why PR lists are laughable.

It's amazing that a 15-man state has managed to dig up all of this drama.

Seriously, no one cares.

Cory.

Smash Journeyman
wow devin you need to rethink your ****ing ****.. the last time bo beat me in tournament was when he clocked me.. grow the **** up and stop saying such stupid ****

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I don't get it. Why does Yay choose not to play with you guys and enter your tourneys?

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
well I meant was: Yay doesn't enter tourneys then he can't be on the list but atleast put him in the honorable mentions =/

But you want this closed so-

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
well I meant was: Yay doesn't enter tourneys then he can't be on the list but atleast put him in the honorable mentions =/

But you want this closed so-
dont do that man. c'monnn.

dont blame yourself.. they made an obviously fail list and apparently didnt listen to you at all
i just dont understand why no one did. i dont understand why the prs are going down. People who cant/dont finish in money will have nothing to strive for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom