• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sauga Presentz: ~The Alphamale Biweekliez!~ ' Next Date: TBA MELEEE!

What's your vote for Bimonthly name?

• The Alphamale Bimonthlies

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Unleash Your Madnan!! Bimonthlies

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Adnan DOES HATE getting stroked

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • *insert the name of some seriously gay club + Chocolate *****es*

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sanu

Smash Champion
Lol I'm not that mean, its just pretty dumb to **** talk a game in favour of another one when you aren't good at either so how can you really comment on game mechanics cause what do you know?

And you were the one who told us to stop arguing with Bug before.... and yet you do the same things. Lawl.

Moe)2

Smash Apprentice
No, I was one of the most well known melee players in toronto and was also part of the top percentage skill wise. I also had one of the longest careeers in the city considering everything.

This is what the message of my original post was about, you don't know what you're talking about, so shut up.

Are we clear nubsauce?
Alright see, now you got my respect, its just funny to see ppl so intense about brawl when its so .... idk "different" a game like Melee in everyway. Plus how can some1 who is good at Melee like yourself, give all of that up to play Brawl; I quit Brawl because I just thought Brawl wasnt worth it :s But honestly chill, Im not an *******, after all you guys are all like 3-4 yrs older then me and I dont want to be pissing you off if we ever meet :|

P.S. nubsauce? ... lol w/e

Chaotic Yoshi

Smash Lord
Not all of us picked up melee one or two years ago... Some of us have played it since day 1(on and off). Talking from a personal perspective, even if i was in the tournament scene for a one or two years, I still played the game before hand for the other 4 years and it wore down for me. So you can't blame us for wanting something fresh. I'm also stalling till starcraft 2 lol >_>

Sanu

Smash Champion
Not all of us picked up melee one or two years ago... Some of us have played it since day 1(on and off). Talking from a personal perspective, even if i was in the tournament scene for a one or two years, I still played the game before hand for the other 4 years and it wore down for me. So you can't blame us for wanting something fresh. I'm also stalling till starcraft 2 lol >_>
That's true, but there's ALWAYS room for improvement and making it fun again. (See: Any good U.S. player video). I dunno, that's always given motivation to me. Brawl is fine, but I just can't stand playing it in competitive singles <_<, not my cup of tea. Doubles is awesome though, and FFA, all items on, with four players, is an intensely fun party game.

*shruggles*

Maybe you're just tired of the people you play with XD. Anyways, live on Brawl players, live on.

KingAce

Smash Ace
Yea for some reason I find brawl singles at times kinda boring... even though I still think its reallly funn but by the end of a tournament day... i find myself not wanting to play brawl singles anymore lol... but never get tired of doubles =D

Bug~

Smash Ace
Its different for me..I got bored of wifi brawl after 2 hours but when I went to combo breaker and matts house, I felt like it was always alive and it never got bored for one second.

By the time we left, I thought it was only 7-9 but it was around 10-12 and I was like..wow, time flies.

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
meh ive always disliked wifi, and have been on an ok basis with singles. i just kind of think doubles siutes this game alot better and it kind of makes it more fun for me.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
Lol I'm not that mean, its just pretty dumb to **** talk a game in favour of another one when you aren't good at either so how can you really comment on game mechanics cause what do you know?
i srsly hope that wasn't directed at me nate >.>

i really do try to understand brawl from both perspectives

edit: ryan ford produces dragonite. Imadh Bedri produces lugia (imadh's broken lol).

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
i srsly hope that wasn't directed at me nate >.>

i really do try to understand brawl from both perspectives

edit: ryan ford produces dragonite. Imadh Bedri produces lugia (imadh's broken lol).
No he wasn't aiming that at you lol. It was for Moe. You're fine, lol. Your perspective of Brawl is good.

kennypoopoo

Smash Apprentice
Hey I was just curious when is the latest you would take entry's for May 31st? Me and one friend would like to come. I should be able to make it but the only thing holding me back is a ride there which is like 2 or so hours away. Basically what I am getting at is I don't want to confirm until my ride confirms 100%.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
This is Melee, and the 31st atm is going to be moved to Smashturbation. Which is in Scarborough, so umm. Yeahh.

If you're a Brawl player, you might wanna hit up the Niagara region. They have a huge tournament there this weekend.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Link to the site plzplzplzplzplzpl???11

Edit: Oh whoops, nevermind. I got Vulpix, yay! Heee ^^

kennypoopoo

Smash Apprentice
LOL I have played Brawl twice . I don't own a wii and my only friend that owns a wii is a lazy douche. So on the 31st is in Scarborough then ?? that would work out better its a lot closer to me :p

kennypoopoo

Smash Apprentice
Melee all the way but I'm not gonna bother saying anything bad about Brawl we all know what that starts :p. I tried to make it to smashturbation once before but got in a little car accident and only wrote down the unit number and not the actual address and we couldn't find it there was 8 hours and a lot of money wasted lol.

Sanu

Smash Champion
....... Are you that thick? Seriously, learn to read. Especially when you asked David whether Smashturbation is a tourney or not. LEARN TO READ.

Oh, and the answer is NO, it isn't a tourney. Gawd.

Edit: Same time post, lawl. And this is directed to TYRANT GOOF

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Hey it's Josh.. I'm a ****ing ***got

XDDD I'M GONNA SEE YOU LATERRR

Edit: Melee will be moved to the 14th to leave Charles' event open for the Brawl players to attend :]

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
That was the FUNNNIESSSTTT **** everrrr.

David: I play Kirby

*everyone thinks its easy money*

Mike: What? David is like the best Kirby in Canada!

*everyone runs away!*

HAHAHHAHAHA

Sanu

Smash Champion
**** YEAH SEAKING.

Man, maybe I should go for some MMz too. Be all like:

I LIEK ROY CUZ HES STRONGER THAN MARTH

:]

Whaaa? I thought you were coming o.o? And Kenny, I'll mm, my falco versus your whatever. Holy **** though David, who cares? You were telling the truth! Oh well.

Sanu

Smash Champion
It probably is, up to Matt. I suggest he takes the weekend off though.

Top Bottom