• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sauc3age Fest Results (London) -February 21st, 2010

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
too good saux, too good. maaad ****.

and sauc3 your ganon is ****ing beast.

mad fun teaming with you avarice, thanks for dubzing with me when vyzor was an idiot and didnt show lol :3

ohohohho and to boomy, we had a mad **** set, your marth is really good. i was so scared the whole time lol.

Boomy

Smash Apprentice
Shoutout time!

Deox: Man, we were a pretty **** team. I just need more team experience, thats all. Nevertheless, we got 3rd, and I'm happy. Good ****.
Zodiac/HNTR: Thanks for hanging out with me. And for the skittles and pop. <33
Kason: I definitely underestimated you. Deadly mistake. Won't happen again.
Guru: I know I wasn't up and around. Got demotivated for a moment. Good games in Brawl. =D
Boomy: lrn2fite ganon you scrub
AvariceX: You and your Mewtwo, man. I saw you playing Mewtwo like a champ. TvC was fun too, I think I'll learn it more. =)
Reggie: Your ganon is scary, man, I swear. O.O
Azu: man imma punch you in the eyeball for not coming. Next time be there or be square! =o
Zen: God ****it, you always got something to say that makes me not want to quit. Thanks. =)
To all: Thanks for coming, everyone! <3

Xelyst

-_-
k my shoutouts

jpobs and sauc3 **** <3 both of you... you guys adapt well with the smash community and are fun to be around =D

jpobs you might be catching up a little against my fox but it seemed like you couldnt handle marth and sacked a little falco game and grabbed a little for your fox without really accepting it .. then my falco just went beast on you =) if you can beat deox there is a good chance you will prolly beat me too =) so keep getting at it !!!

sacu3 pretty **** good for getting good with ganon and then getting 3rd =) ***** is pretty tuff ... took it back with some mega insane **** from falcon =p seriously jiggz and ganon are yours .. thanks for helping with the pools and just being cool in general

deox is stupid.. dont pull that no time **** just cause you were getiing ***** lol... + your camping picks are ****ing ********... but yes thats inside smash lol.. outside smash your cool... for helping out with carrying a tv and buying us timmys and just being cool and fun lol........ but man i said it b4 and ill say it again.... if you tried really hard to get good .. you would be in the money all the time

boomy will destroy us all one day... i have faith in you man .. you will become great.. stick with it cause i know you will be a great player ... marth is yours =)

guru is mad good... get more into the smash mood and stop letting my peach get all the kills and carry us back in teams XD =) you and dave better 3-0 sauc3 and jpobs haha ... and for the love of god stay with fox the whole day once and you will get first god dmmit .. thats not a confidence booster ben. i seriosuly think you would win

stannum is beast for still making it i have a feeling that with the characters your going to adapt to .. its gonna really shake us up good <_<

hntr is mad determined.. stick with what you believe man.. im on msn allot if you need anyrthing man you guys have a group so share everything you can with each other

zodiac is cool for playing falco and playing really well... if you need help you will get it .. remember that you guys have a group of 4 maybe even 5 (avaricex if he wants to plays you guys sometime) to practice with.. as long as you want to get good you will get good

stmarys players look like they will keep improving hardcore.. come on out more guys and you will see how fun it can get .. and delfa dont be shy man.. you will really get a good experience if you play people in tourney play

avaricex is awesome for driving because i know i couldnt at the end of the day.. thanks so much man for driving out like maybe the 9000th time =) i know tvc is out but remember the roots of **** .. your mindset is good with melee but your always trying to improve on so many games at once .. i believe you can get reallly scary with falcon.. but there is no melee in da wii lately XD

chad and aj should have stayed .. beer is good ... smash is better... beer and smash would have made me cry lol
=================
final comments

I GOT FOOD POISONING AT THE END OF THE DAY =( ...... ****. ... was a really great night when i got back home <_____<

chatham is awesome

london is fun

stmarys is the awesomefun

to zen: you just suck..

deox666

Smash Apprentice
SHOUT OUT TIME

k my shout outs

deox: man your awesome
deox: best peach
deox: wishes could be as good
deox: super awesome special guy

Boomy

Smash Apprentice
That no timer stuff Deox pulled, that made me roflmao. xDD If that flew, that would've been the most hilarious part of the day.

Xelyst

-_-
lol ya dave pretty much johns every time he gets ***** =p

next time lets aim for 20 ppl!

deox666

Smash Apprentice
and i would like to play someone GTA players for a change next time maybe i should MM unknown and some other players so they come..the MM could go up to 20 or 30 bucks..but thats my challenge to them :)...just not KKaz....sheik is to gay

sauc3

Smash Lord
and i would like to play someone GTA players for a change next time maybe i should MM unknown and some other players so they come..the MM could go up to 20 or 30 bucks..but thats my challenge to them :)...just not KKaz....sheik is to gay
he's calling you out ryan, also I'd money match you with my ganon for like 5$ Bo5, preferably not fox but if you have to then sure. We could have a tourney for the next one with 10$ entrance to make it more worth while to travel. Let me know k?

Xelyst

-_-
haha dave your so cocky... still losing to all my chars tho.. but im super gay XD ... why do ppl keep playing mediocre spacies for him to eat ?.. need some more maths XD

if gta hosts something then we should all go .. if not then we will host somethin =)

JPOBS

Smash Hero
gta never hosts tournies anymore just lots of smashfests but its not worth traveling for that unfortunately. i wish though.

Boomy

Smash Apprentice
haha dave your so cocky... still losing to all my chars tho.. but im super gay XD ... why do ppl keep playing mediocre spacies for him to eat ?.. need some more maths XD

if gta hosts something then we should all go .. if not then we will host somethin =)
Host something in Chatham, almost like Where You At. I was so excited for that. T-T

deox666

Smash Apprentice
Maybe i should in my place..i could host something at my place..i could host atlest 30 - 40 people with losts of room to sit..hmmm maybe just a thought then i could be a smash director heheheee

deox666

Smash Apprentice
i have decided to host "WHERE YOU AT...take 2?"...more details sooooon

Top Bottom