• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saskatchewan Social: Jigglypuff! Thousands of them!

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
Why not play it if it exists? Treat it as a sequel or something. I don't understand the point of not playing a game. You're just cheating yourself out of possible fun.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
The trick is to think of brawl+ as brawl+.
Its not melee, or brawl... its a third game.

If you follow that mindset you'll love it, cause it truly is an awesome game.

Llumys

Smash Champion
I'll like it if I get it to work on my Wii. I still can't manage to get the codelist working; it says it's too long. I think I may be missing something.

Edit: Rob and I talked yesterday, and I think we're both highly aware of what we both need to contribute to make this community grow and strive.

I'll be showing up at the university this Saturday, regardless of who shows, but if we can get steady tournaments of at least 3 people, I think I could bring one or two of my friends in. Anyway, I think we could grow to at least 20 steady people over the summer.

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
Llumys, true fact, I chilled with Doc for a whole night. We almost missed our bus home. It was an epic adventure.

smashplaya

Smash Cadet
There is a small chance of me being there tomorrow.

If not, sometime when the summer holidays start. I told Llumys I'd go someday, but just haven't got around to it, so I'll definitely try to start taking part now.

Cuccu Maestro

Smash Cadet
I don't like to post about new people I've persuaded because too often such plans fall through at the last minute, so I'm just going to say that you should expect attendance to rise, especially next Saturday.

On a different note, Monty has his Wii and I have my brother's; what we need is some televisions.

Llumys

Smash Champion
I can't actually bring a television, but I can bring my Wii and Gamecube...

What will be POSSIBLY DO?!

Edit: I think Rob mentioned there's a small possibility he'd show up at anytime, so let's contact him once we're all together.

Blitzmidfielder

Smash Journeyman
Uhhh. Sorry. <<

However, there is a possibility that if I don't have work or a doctor's appointment in the upcoming weeks, I will be coming to Saskatoon to stay a while; WEEKLONG SMASH, ANYONE?

Llumys

Smash Champion
I already have my ride, so I'll be going, regardless of who shows up and what we have.

I think there's a possibility of me bringing my TV, but I'd need you guys at the parking lot entrance at like 12:00. I don't think I'd have fun bringing it by myself, as weak as I am.

I just told Rob that he has to call Cole, so I hope no one's cancelled just yet.

Cuccu Maestro

Smash Cadet
HELL YEAH!
It'll be my finals week, therefor I am available all day every day.
News! Everyone attend, we'll have one tv at least, and that's enough to play.

Edit: I didn't see Llumys' post until I had posted this message; we might have 2 tvs then? Good deal.
Monty and I are getting a ride in 30 minutes, and we're grabbing the tv from my Dad's.

Llumys

Smash Champion
Yeah, it's a fairly heavy TV, and my shoulders are aching because of stress, so I'll need halp.

._.

I'll be at the lot entrance between 12:00 and 12:15. ^_^

Edit: I didn't see Cole's post until I had posted this message; we might have2 tvs then? Good deal.
I'm getting a ride in 30 mintues, and I'm bringing the tv from my house.

I don't think I'll bring it, though. It's really heavy and I'm stressed, so I can't really carry it with much ease. I think one is enough for rotations, etc. Unless everyone else thinks it's necessary, I'll leave it here.

Thoughts?

Llumys

Smash Champion
I'll be there at 12:30. I think we should meet up at the lounge, or something, then find an open room. I don't really wanna stand around in an empty room, without a TV or anything.

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
Haha, I think I've got top 3 in the bag as well.

Since Cole is taking over tournament organization, we figured that him, Llumys and myself should discuss and edit the rule set (mainly the stage list).
We're discussing the possibility of implementing stage striking instead of random neutral for each set's first game.

Cuccu Maestro

Smash Cadet
Round robin results:
Sketch vs Minty: 2-1
Llumys vs Sketch: 2-1
Llumys vs Minty: 2-1
Followed by a Ganon (Llumys) v MetaKnight (Minty), in which Minty was 2-stocked. Minty then counter-picked Kirby and won.
Kirby and Ganon for top tier.

Blitzmidfielder

Smash Journeyman
... It really wouldn't change who I play. ._.

Anyway. I'll bring Foightan games when I come up. SF3 and Guilty Gear to name. If I don't get called in to work this week (on sunday) or have an appointment, I'll probably be in on Saturday and staying through the week, Ortin's availability pending.

Top Bottom