• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saskatchewan Social: Jigglypuff! Thousands of them!

piZ

Smash Journeyman
Hooray for more organization! Now to find a freakin' reliable way to get out to these mofos...

XeroGravity

Smash Rookie
Im upset I cant make it.... I want a re match against you Mitchell... but then Greg is playing and well his Marth owns me, but he hasn't played in months so who knows...

if anyone wants to play some friendlys call me at 540 5165 or add me to msn and we can set something up
smak_182_@hotmail.com

Blitzmidfielder

Smash Journeyman
Valid point. I'll find a way to stick out. I mean, how many people have a hat with cat ears on it?

Note: Not saying I'm necessarily wearing it. I'd sooner go for everyone having a controller out.

ShaolinAce

Smash Ace
Good tourny. Sorry we couldn't stick around for Melee. I had lots of fun though hope to see you guys at the next one.

Fear thy MetaKnight! lol Good matches blitz. I almost had you and greg you know it! hehe.

Blitzmidfielder

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, that's what they all say.

They also said Snake was dead in MGS2, too. <<

xD

GGs, man, that was hella fun. Looking forward to doing it again soon.

ShaolinAce

Smash Ace
Darn that Snake and Olimar. We have some rivalries building up. Hopefully when you host one and yorkton I can talk to sean and get him to take me out there. Like greg said carpool.

I love Nolimar though!

piZ

Smash Journeyman
****, I'm pissed that I missed this! Hopefully next time you hold one in y-town me and Jay and my friend Trevor can make it out!

XeroGravity

Smash Rookie
haha... I wanna see some new faces out there it gets tiring winning every match at melee. To bad I was at a wedding for this last one

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
I'm going to be going to U of S coming this september and I'll definetly be interested in looking you guys up and smashing when I arrive.

Blitzmidfielder

Smash Journeyman
I agree. Though I don't really want to spend hours apon Hours getting good at Melee.

Maybe. I haven't decided.
You have to think of it as less 'practicing for work' and more like 'practicing your fun'. In fact, there's not a whole lot of practice you need; everything comes along pretty naturally after a while. I mean... Sean, when was the first time we all played together? When NO ONE in Yorkton knew about advanced techs (except me, who didn't know how to do them). And then there was like, last week with my Falco. It's not like I played it religiously, either, I was kinda balls-deep into WoW and all sorts of stuff. I mean, I got Halo during that time and went all into it.

It's not a lot of work. You just have to get it into your game, that's the most adjustment.

XeroGravity

Smash Rookie
You have to think of it as less 'practicing for work' and more like 'practicing your fun'. In fact, there's not a whole lot of practice you need; everything comes along pretty naturally after a while. I mean... Sean, when was the first time we all played together? When NO ONE in Yorkton knew about advanced techs (except me, who didn't know how to do them). And then there was like, last week with my Falco. It's not like I played it religiously, either, I was kinda balls-deep into WoW and all sorts of stuff. I mean, I got Halo during that time and went all into it.

It's not a lot of work. You just have to get it into your game, that's the most adjustment.
When we got back into smash it started on day at my old place with Mitchell and who ever lost had to drink the random drink of everyones alcohol... lol good times but anyways..... Yoi just need a few friends who are willing to learn and try it out and learn practice and use advanced techs... The first thing I noticed when I started to wave dash I noticed I got worse... thats only because I was focusing on using it, once it becomes natural it all becomes easy L canceling etc.

If you wanna play some melee give me a shout ill help pratice with you and teach you what I know

Blitzmidfielder

Smash Journeyman
Infinite Dimension Cape?

It really strikes me as one of those things that're.... ehhhhhhh. The concept of a technique that literally makes you untouchable for an unlimited amount of time...

I can see the use of it being used as a dodge, or simply a lengthened Dimension Cape, but due to stalling issues, I don't think it's got much a chance of being unbanned. I'd really have to see some ****ed up games to see it worth banning, though.

So really, it's sitting on the negative side of the fence for me right now.

Top Bottom