• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santasmash, Full Results in first post!

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
Embrace the bacon within. Perhaps Blake has the 25 Chromosome which comes with Bacon.

I actually think Bacon Creator is such a sweet nickname

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841
Bacon Creator 25

Alternatively it's his initials and the last two digits of his birth date.

See thats why I spam Aero becuase my poor old fingers can't handle all the action :troll:

Wanna here the story when of when I saw the 100 year war between Britan and France?

Panstmann BC is the initals of my name and 25 is my fav number.

Gords

Smash Champion
looking forward to this
arriving tomorrow morning

Anthony what time is your meet starting and is it ok to use your cpu to play a bit of starcraft tomoz night. i want to try out your keyboard and see how it feels, looking at getting one for myself.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
I don't think I'll make doubles. I have a job interview to attend to at 11:30 so once that's done I'll be there for singles and anything else happening after such as crews.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
looking forward to this
arriving tomorrow morning

Anthony what time is your meet starting and is it ok to use your cpu to play a bit of starcraft tomoz night. i want to try out your keyboard and see how it feels, looking at getting one for myself.
We might have to play tomorrow by ear because my brother's graduation trade show is on at QANTM.

I'll post again soon once I figure out what's going on.

Gords

Smash Champion
thats fine antho, i have your number if i need to contact you.

i wont be going into doubles unless someone needs a team mate.

Gords

Smash Champion
Well I do love bacon,...who better to team with than its creator.
Sounds good.

Remastered

Smash Lord
I did say to Jaice that I will team with him this tourney Zydro, but if he doesn't mind, I'll team with you instead ;).

This will be the last tournament the MK will be allowed in QLD guys, unless something changes between now and February to change this. If you use MK, make sure you make it count! I will be playing other characters like I did last tourney in anticipation for the change.

Also, Apollo will be attending this tournament to try and knock Jaice off the top of the QLD mantle. Seems like he is getting a lot of interest for that first place now after Jesmo beat him last tourney. Get hype!

Pantsmann

Smash Lord

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Hay guize, if someone picked up a white gamecube controller with a Lairon sticker on it, it's mine kthx. <3

:phone:

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841
Shoutouts:

AD3PT: Thanks for hosting a great tourney I will defs come to more. And as I post this im still shocked I beat your bro who happen to the the best brawler in QLD at the time.

CAL: Thanks for taking me with you man, you saved me a train ride and a crappy train service. Hope you can take me to tourneys more often =D.

Toki: lawl your a really funny person and I had fun playing you =D. I'll be sure to win the next BLADE vs Bacon match just gotta work on some combos.

BLADE: lolz those games were just epic, very close, and very even. Next time ur going down
down
down
trolololololololololololololololol

Aerodrome: happy no lag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, fun games bro it was close and Im sure next time the counter habit should be gone.

Vyse: Thank you for letting me stay at your house, I'm very thankful I had some fun games. Remember to look the the Dr Mario song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Gord: Sorry we dident get anywere in doubles. If you play Wi-Fi we should to some 2vs2 prac for next time =).

Apollo: I never even got to play you =0, But congratz on getting to a high spot =D.

zydon: GG's they were fun your Ike is good but try not to leave your self so open. I have played Ike users and small hits can do massive damage so try to rack enough before punishing =).

Plz tel me if I forgot anyone >.>

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
shoutouts!

Anthony Vyse: YOU ARE LEGEND. hella legit guy, grats on coming first in melee doubles carrying murderfayz all the way. also grats on coming 2nd in catherine. those were some close grand finals. i promise i'll make it to at least one of your meets this summer. we need to hang out more =]

zac: good melee. thanks for all the advice, you should keep it up and we'll get better.

toki: play more melee, you'd be so good at it.

blade: play more melee. sorry for us being so far away =\

jbirds: y u force me to play top tiers? T_T i was doing so well with not using top tiers and you had to come along and be good against all my characters except falco. I WILL BEAT YOU WITH ROY ONE DAY.

hugh: did pretty well this time compared to normal. beat anthony in melee and came 3rd in catherine. good effort. thanks for driving me too XD legendary

arrow: most hype guy i know. grats on coming 2nd in melee doubles and 4th in singles. sucks that you got sick though =\

cal: gotta work on that ganon matchup

ben: we need to do more melee training. so i can get good and beat zac. or you can beat zac. somebody can come close. that's the goal.

kaion: thanks for the brawl matches XD even though i suck you kept encouraging me.

i probably forgot people =\ but if i did then i love you too

Hughalicous

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts to all the brawl guys, for being pretty cool. Extra shoutouts to the brawlers who joined melee. Toki, Aerodrome, Blade. All amazing people. Except Blade was meant to be there for Catherine, poor form.

Dif: Ran a melee tournament, I guess he's pretty cool

SOIKE: Teaching people how to not be ****, good work. Amazing serious face in double grandfinals.

Ben: Always a cool guy, again thanks for teaching me how to be less ****.

Gords: Zelda's amazing, but turn it down next time please? Also link us to your speedrun when you finish.

Arrow: Only guy who kept his cool in doubles finals, why you so good? Sad that your sick, get well soon.

Cal: SMART CASUAL

JBirds: Cool guy, making dif rage by being better then him and forcing him to be a cheap tier whoring *****. Sif play spacies dif.

VOISE: Coolest guy at the tournament. Champ, 2nd in Catherine, saved the Catherine tournament, carried Syke to doubles finals. Why you so amazing? One day I'll randomly turn up at your place with a nando's dinner and have a meet.

If I missed anyone, sorry.

Shadowblade

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts to all the brawl guys, for being pretty cool. Extra shoutouts to the brawlers who joined melee. Toki, Aerodrome, Blade. All amazing people. Except Blade was meant to be there for Catherine, poor form.
sorry about that, I hadn't organised a lift to get there on Sunday and when I got home I just wanted to sleep. next time though i'll make sure to come for both days.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
you lost to everybody you usually lose to, how can you get salty over that?
I think it's because Jbirds wants to get better and not stay at the same level lol

Anyways SHOUTOUTS and stuff:

Apollo: Good coaching lol. It's nice to have support while being the underdog at a tournament. Pity I couldn't vs you in bracket though you probably would of ***** me :p

Arrow: Didn't vs you for once haha. I think you would of beaten me if I had come up against you but it would of been fun regardless. Shame you didn't beat Jaice :p

Matt: Took bloody long enough for me to take a set off you lulz. I hope you start training your Fox again, legit character. Only thing I'm dissapointed about is derping about in our 2nd game with that ******** SD. Otherwise GG.

Jaice: Same thing as Matt except I didn't win the set and I derped out during the 2nd half of game 3. I find it ironic that I took a game off your olimar and lost to your Peach when it would normally be the other way around haha. I'm also surprised at how well I did considering when you sent me to losers bracket you won quite comfortably haha. Maybe you should stop playing LoL so much :p

Toki: Sexual business man is sexual. I love your trolling shenadigans, keep it up lol. We'll go gamble our life savings sometime soon. Didn't play you much, hell I dunno what you placed. At any rate maybe you should stop going random and main.... straight Ganon? lolol.

Antho: Thanks for housing me as always. Sad to see Metaknight go? Now you have to put a little effort into a character or you can find another way to troll haha.

Jesmo: Congrats on winning the whole event. While Metaknight may be broken at least you know how to abuse that fact lol. Tournaments after Santasmash will be interesting that's for sure. Keep it up.

Blake: So close to beating BLAAAAAAAAADE!!!! You're good for a newcomer. I'm happy to keep training you and taking you to tournies. It's about time we recruited some natural talent from a new generation lol.

Blade: I refuse to let you on our PR unless you scrap away your **** camping entirely -_- That being said when you're playing "properly" I notice how much you've improved from when you first joined the scene. I look forward to seeing a new and improved Blade.

Aero: Finally got to hang out if only for a little while. Sif you'd lose to Blade, get better :p Cheers for the friendlies.

Tiahn: Get better.

Gords: Good to see some dedicated interstaters even if you didn't really care much for the tournament lol. Thanks for helping me playtest my Pokemon card decks too.

Sooike: Thanks for coaching, maybe I won't be so noob at melee soon.. or I'll stay a noob forever.

Ben: Melee friendlies was fun. Good to see you as always. Good bloke.

Dif: Why didn't you win Brawl tourney? Ike is **** :p Good Melee TO as well. Dat Ganon lol. I'll be there for Catherine one of these days :)

Matt: Pro Peach. Glad to see a smart casual fan haha.

Jburds: You're always getting better at Melee. I reckon you'll beat ben soon. Keep up dat fawx.

Sorry if I miss people. Wub you all.

Top Bottom