• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Cruz/UCSC/831 Smash: The Chillest Villains

Crowing

Smash Cadet
I'll text you after I am done playing racquetball to see if you guys are still playing. Probably around 8-9.

joeplicate

Smash Master
everybody:

you might be the first person there
just call me when you're close
and i'll start the trek up there

Adam M!

Smash Lord
dog i thought this said weed = salinas. tell me you're doing me proud joe

joeplicate

Smash Master
nah man, i don't really smoke that much =o

i will like usually on friday nights or whatever hanging out with friends
but idk it doesn't jive with me that much
and i don't much like playing smash blazed haha

anyway i'm headed over to the apartment lounge now
see you guys soon

(and if not there knock on truman's door)

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I'm driving to CGC tomorrow with Joe and Darrell, so I have 2 spots open. As usual, I'll be going to Novato after the tourney so you guys will have to find your own way back to wherever.

Crowing

Smash Cadet
If I am around tomorrow, I'll go to the porter thing. My parents were suppose to be in santa cruz this weekend(my mum is running a half marathon!) so I might be with them instead. Text me tomorrow with info if you are going to be there.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
have fun at the PORTER GAME TOURNAMENT

bytches :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

jk i love you guys
have a fun weekend

be back monday :)

-joe

AKARed

Smash Apprentice
I wanna claim one of the spots if it's still not too late. Otherwise, I may go to Porter too. I ended up just going to Porter since it was raining at first. Sorry for not editing earlier. Smashboards had a bad gateway and broke down right after I posted this, so I couldn't edit right away.

joeplicate

Smash Master
so wednesday is really, really bad for me :(

i have 8am classes and i hate it and i should be working instead of playing smash

is there any way you salty salinians can make it thursday? or any other day of the week (except monday)

anyways i'll see you guys later this week

joeplicate

Smash Master
so every time i actually prepare myself to do work, i always clean my desk area and start organizing things to get in the mood

i remembered those games i borrowed from you, sheridan

do you still want em back??

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Only if you don't plan on playing them in the near future. I gave you SOTN, Suikoden I, and something else I forget. You should really play Suikoden I though.

joeplicate

Smash Master
so wednesday is really, really bad for me :(

i have 8am classes and i hate it and i should be working instead of playing smash

is there any way you salty salinians can make it thursday? or any other day of the week (except monday)

anyways i'll see you guys later this week
so about this :dizzy:

if you guys could make thursday it would be GRRREAAAT!!!!

Decipio-Carmen

Smash Apprentice
I don't think anybody from Salinas is coming tonight unless anyone told you otherwise.. Jin said he might come tonight hahah... Tomorrow I got class all day cuz I only got one class MWF XD I know that Mike is free Wednesdays and Thursdays but he can't play unless he can get a ride haha.. but I'm down to play tomorrow night... and I can make it tonight if anything is happening.. but it doesn't look like anything is

Decipio-Carmen

Smash Apprentice
I'm talkin to Jin right now lol... he's actually iffy about bringing his friend over because if its just me him and his friend it'll b kinda whack.... but don't worry Joe haha you should focus on that essay.. what about everyone else? How does everyone else feel about Wednesday fests?

Crowing

Smash Cadet
I can show up every night besides tuesdays. But I'm not really interested in organizing anything though.

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
i am ok to play a little, but i also have a fair amount of hw to do tonight

if anybodys coming, ill play for a few hours tho

HappySun

Smash Rookie
If there's a good amount of people me and my friend are down to play. If you guys do end up playing tonight. what time would you guys start?

Top Bottom