• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Cruz/UCSC/831 Smash: The Chillest Villains

joeplicate

Smash Master
more outrageous competitors

More insane obstacles!!

yeah we're playing tonight
i'll be there later cause sheridan's a *** and didn't wanna go rock climbing yesterday =(
but yeah yeh

oh btw dan i was near your apartments last night
finally know where you live haha

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I don't have splitters, my recording setup used the TV output instead of the console output being split to the TV and the device, so all I have is a male-male composite (RYW) cable, which I can bring if needed.

Also I'm glad I didn't go climbing because last night's game was amazing, suck it.

Brian: I will most likely be around this weekend yes.

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
dans at my place already

come over whenever, the community lounge is occupied until 8 pm so were chillin at my palce till then

frotaz37

Smash Lord
THOUST HASETH BEEN SAMSHTETH

lol Joe your fox is too good. I feel least scared playing against you with Doc/Mario.....but still pretty scared <_<

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
This was mad fun.

WHH #1 (WHO is HELLA HUNGRY)

Results
1-Joe
2-Sheridan
3-Michael
4-Jin

Frotaz got like 5-8ish.

Pics and **** tomorrow, along with a bracket and the pools.

if i have splitters, ill give them to you the next time i see you miles. i just cant remember where i put them.
I will give you my gamebridge in exchange for them good sir, lets get some sets recorded dawg. Maybe the night before CGC, Ill come up and buy you that drink for your bday, I should be working by then.

(****ty) splitters are literally like 40 cents each
I have been unemployed up until a couple days ago, I got that **** job I told you about and Ill start in a couple weeks, so I dont have 40 cents.

THOUST HASETH BEEN SAMSHTETH
<3<3<3<3
You are the most loved smasher, our Yoshi vs DK match was epic.

pockyD

Smash Legend
flea markets would be much cooler if they weren't called flea markets

the subconscious thought that anything i buy will be infested with fleas is really disconcerting

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
In the replay with a better angle, you can clearly see that the puck hits O'Reilly's stick after Boyle hits it, so it wasn't an own goal (not that it matters really). Incidentally, Boyle scored about 1 minute into the very next game (on Tuesday).

SuperRad

Smash Master
Santa Cruzians:
I have nothing to do tomorrow since my plans fell through. Unless I hear from someone, my plan is to head downtown in the afternoon (around 2 probz) and just kinda chill. I'll have my controller with me if any of you guys want to smash.

Sheridan: I know there's a game tomorrow night, but I'd like to get in some singles matches vs you if you're not going to be busy.
Joe/Everyone else: If you guys want to play on campus let me know and I can hop a bus up.

My phone number, for any interested parties: 831 359 0096

Top Bottom