• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Cruz/UCSC/831 Smash: The Chillest Villains

Crowing

Smash Cadet
I'll be back early Sunday so I could play Sunday evening. I really want to play now. Been practicing a lot over the break and playing with one of my friends. On a side note, I did a lot better against his puff yesterday. Just had better spacing and tipper forward smashes get the job done.

aw4488

Smash Rookie
me and a few friends are first years at c9. we play melee like everyday and we want to expand our play group haha u guys cool with just drop ins?

Crowing

Smash Cadet
Yeah. Anyone can come. But to be honest, I don't think the library video game room can handle more people. I really wish that room was a tad bit bigger.

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
we play melee, and last week of winter quarter we had about 12 people

however, if more people plan on coming, we will probably start using the Crown/ Merrill Apartment Community Room

drop-ins are more than welcome

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Brian, I'll probably be down to play Monday or Tuesday, and Joe or I will inform you what's happening for sure.

You guys on campus let me know if you're having a get together of 4 or more people and I'll try to show up.

SuperRad

Smash Master
tizzight

if you guys are going to smash on campus would it be cool if i crashed on someone's floor?
if you haven't slept in the same room as me before, i snore like a ****ing champ (in the interest of full disclosure)

if we're going to sheridan's **** cave, i'll just wrangle a ride home probably

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
wats everyone's schedule lookin like this quarter? is thursday still the ideal day for our weekly gatherings?

ShrieK1295

Smash Journeyman
This is what my schedule looks like:

stuff
smash
stuff

where this can be any time, adjusted to accommodate for when smash is.

Crowing

Smash Cadet
Thursdays are actually wide open for me. I will still probably want to play racquetball from 5-7 or 8 though.

blueb3rry

Smash Cadet
are you guys still gonna be doing weekly smash nights this quarter? i could bring some of salinas's best smashers if you could change it to like wednesday nights

blueb3rry

Smash Cadet
does this include BTZO? =3
unfortunately no, we've got a crew of like seven or eight people, but i've never talked to btzo or even met him. I know a couple people who play with him so i'll let them know, or see if i can set something up with them. Also, i'll talk to the guys tonight and see if they're able to go to santa cruz tomorrow night, i'm thinking probably yes.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Joe and Brian are coming over to my place around 8 or 8:30 or something. Anyone else from on campus that wants to come (truman et al) should get in contact with Joe. All are invited but no more than 6 people can fit in my place, and that's pushing it.

AKARed

Smash Apprentice
Wow, you literally pmed two minutes right after I did. Oh well, I may not actually be able to make it tomorrow night either because I forgot about a pizza social I'm going to, but if it doesn't go on for too long, I may still come late.

aw4488

Smash Rookie
so are the weekly meetings moved to wednesdays now instead of thursdays? still in the same room? I probably won't be there this wednesday.

joeplicate

Smash Master
truman!

i brought your umbrella but it chilled in my backpack all night :0
then i took it back home

i guess we're still on for thursday, but we'll supplement it with a wednesday fest featuring salinas

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
joe is free at 7, im free anytime after 4

you can come either at 5 or at 7

once you get onto UCSC campus, give one of us a call and we can guide you the rest of the way.

btw, how many of you are coming? could you possibly bring setups?

Crowing

Smash Cadet
Playing racquetball tonight. I will call either Joe or Truman after I am done and come by if you folks are still playing.

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
K, can we get a contact number for one of the salinas guys?

and it'd be preferred if you guys came at ~7
to UCSC campus

i can be reached via cell 626 246 4401

blueb3rry

Smash Cadet
alright, my name is matt and my number is 831 578 1827, and i think we'll be leaving town around 6pm, so we'll get there a little before 7. there will be five of us, unless someone flakes at the last minute

Top Bottom