• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Cruz/UCSC/831 Smash: The Chillest Villains

Crowing

Smash Cadet
I'll try to show up, but I will most likely be working on my group project for my final tomorrow.

AKARed

Smash Apprentice
Sorry, I went out to get a bite. I was alone too after I got back from about 9 to 11, and I'm sleepy too anyways, so farewell. I'm out too. Good luck on any finals you guys may have left.

joeplicate

Smash Master
yeah, i just got back from rock climbing and i'm sweaty and nasty as ****

:( sorry nick
i don't think anybody else is going haha

see you guys next quarter!

AKARed

Smash Apprentice
Good thing you didn't go then since sweat will be bad for that room. Next quarter, I have a feeling santa cruz smash scene will be at its finest.

Crowing

Smash Cadet
Just finished our group project at 3 in the morning. 5 hours before we have to present it.

Shiz vs. falcomist will be my entertainment for tomorrow. Apparently that set is off the chain.

Crowing

Smash Cadet
I still have chem tomorrow. Not looking forward to that one bit. I'm only taking my gamecube home, not my computer. I'll have a bunch of time to practice some new tricks and all.

Arashikage

Smash Rookie
Oh... Well I guess that's why I should check this thread more than just on Thursdays... (Even though it's called Thurs. Weeklies)

****, now what am I supossed to do tonight?

Crowing

Smash Cadet
I have SC2 beta invite and I got another key for my friend(my brother has crazy hookups from blizzard). Might see me on sometime, my profile is Hethrir.

Crowing

Smash Cadet
I did not bring my computer home for the break, So I won't be on dota or sc at all. Kinda did it on purpose so i'll only be playing smash this week. Just played with my friend and it's noticeable that i've gotten better. We used to go even in Marth dittos, but now i'm three stocking him. I still need help with puff though...

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
imO, just try and rack up damage, try not to get hit, dont get stuck in your shield, and know wat to do with your grabs

then again, i guess thats kinda generic advice

Top Bottom