• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Cruz/UCSC/831 Smash: The Chillest Villains

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
Anyone going to this and will be in SC beforehand? I wanna go really badly but have no way of getting there right now. If you can drive me I'll gladly pay for gas.

Crowing

Smash Cadet
School ends the day before that. So i'll probably be going back home for a week or so the day before that.

JC Shine Studios

Smash Apprentice
If there was anything going on between maybe the 8th and the 16th I might make it, I'll be back in SF for a month from the midwest and if anyone is in the boardwalk area or closer to SF I'm game for some practice and setups haha, definitely up for it

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
So how many people will actually be on campus and able to play during the summer? My schedule is extremely light and I even have Fridays off, so I'll have plenty of free time.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Are you guys playing SMASH BROS?
Call/IM me if you want another playa, (especially if we can do teams).
If you're just trying to do 1v1 without doing a rotation that's cool.

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
=D we didnt end up playingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

ShrieK1295

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna try to bring Kadar to SC in a couple weeks. Let's get a date in to smash all dayy

edit: I'm also going to the Campbell tournament on Saturday, hope to see some of you there!

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
The 29th works great for me. I have no class all day. Also Nick, would you happen to be in SC on the 28th - 29th of July?

Crowing

Smash Cadet
I ended up going home because the gym has super ****ty hours and I've been pretty bored. I'll be back on Sunday for summer session. Taking 1 class, so I'll have tons of time to do smash and other things.

ShrieK1295

Smash Journeyman
@Thomas, I have no plans for July yet, I'll let you know closer to that date.

I'll also see if I can make it to SC on the 29th, that sounds good to me currently.

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
Someone wanna play on Monday at 1 or so? I have class from 10 - 12 and will have plenty of time after. It'd also be a nice change of pace since I'm so bored here at home.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I'm gonna be out of town from June 29 through July 21. I'd love to play at least once next week. I gotta do a lot of work though so unlikely that I'll be able to take breaks and play on campus.

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
Where do you live off campus? I wouldn't mind traveling like a half hour on the metro because I'll have nothing else to do anyway.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I live on Pacific about 3 blocks south of Laurel. It's the 3 story apartment building next to the Bay Front Inn by that traffic circle.
My place is pretty small though and gets pretty cramped even with 4 people.

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
If it's about as big as Henry's room was then I won't mind. There probably won't be as many people in SC during summer anyway.

joeplicate

Smash Master
nah probably won't go :p

no ride and plus
tomorrow i can do glorious things like
shave my itchy half-beard
go to the gym and achieve the fabled 2-plate squat
do laundry

@!

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
Sheridan, I thought I had your number but I was wrong. Text me at (516) 528-6299 when you wanna smash on Monday.

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
Okay, my friend couldn't drop off my stuff today so I'm meeting her at 4 tomorrow to get it, so I'll be able to play after then.

:phone:

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
Okay, my friend's car broke down so she's going to come tomorrow. That means I can play whenever today.

joeplicate

Smash Master
Cool

So me and sheridans man date is quickly becoming an out-and-out smashfest

Henry, dajuan, zack, you guys wanna come over in like an hour to play? In addition to me, tru, sheri

I REALLY wanna make a lot of food. Should be good times

:phone:

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Eh hem. I live in Roseville. VILLE. VILLAIN. Give me a ****ing break. ROSEVILLAIN.

I'm a whywolf; I'm driven by curiosity and blood lust.

Hey I'm homeless and feel like being nomadic. Does SC want to house an NK for a few days and chillax with some games (electronic and board), smoking, and out door activities. WHO'S DOWN?!?!?!?

EDIT: 916 532 9614. Don't leave a brother hanging.

Esotera

Smash Apprentice
yo guys, I'm from Louisiana and am living in Los Angeles for the summer, but I can't seem to find any threads relating to this area... What gives?

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
yo guys, I'm from Louisiana and am living in Los Angeles for the summer, but I can't seem to find any threads relating to this area... What gives?
smashers exist in irvine and in hollywood area i believe

i think theres also a 626 smash thread. i think thats straight up la / pasadena

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
I have an idea for how to organize Friday. We can go play smash at someone's house for a while then all go out and get lunch/dinner somewhere and come back for even more smash then go and get ice cream or something. Maybe we can also have some mini tournaments/challenges to keep things interesting if we're gonna be playing all day.

EDIT: Something like this might be pretty fun.

Esotera

Smash Apprentice
smashers exist in irvine and in hollywood area i believe

i think theres also a 626 smash thread. i think thats straight up la / pasadena
I'm in west hollywood, so that's good. Anyone got links for me? I can't seem to find threads anywhere...

joeplicate

Smash Master
dude

i love playing doubles with you guys so much

thursday night was toooo much fun (i got ***** for it later but w/e :p)
god dam

nk:
i don't think i'll be able to host you realistically =\
gonna be really busy moving around and doing class the next week or so
(our pimp smash house is dissolving july 5th)

let me know whenever you come thru though

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
I got so much tech practice the other day. So much, in fact, that I don't think I'll ever Truman Tech again.

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
Anyone want to/can play this week? I honestly did not expect summer session to be this boring :/.

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
Triple post time!

I plan on going to the regional next month at Concord if I can get a ride, but even if I can't at least I can train. Anyone up for smash this weekend? Henry? Joe? Truman? Dajuan? Anyone?

Top Bottom