• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Cruz/UCSC/831 Smash: The Chillest Villains

Crowing

Smash Cadet
I might be out of town this weekend. I would be down with playing today though. Sometime after 3pm probably.

Shroomed

Smash Master
Triple post time!

I plan on going to the regional next month at Concord if I can get a ride, but even if I can't at least I can train. Anyone up for smash this weekend? Henry? Joe? Truman? Dajuan? Anyone?
I am down, but I can't play TOO much because I have a midterm Monday. And I've ditched 1 out of 3 classes LOL. And I also have homework due with the Midterm.

Crowing

Smash Cadet
Thomas and I are playing at my house right now if anyone else is interested.

:phone:

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
I might have some other plans this weekend but if I don't say anything about it it means they're cancelled. Dajuan let me know when/where you can play.

EDIT: I'm free tomorrow and Saturday for sure. I also forgot to post my number again: (516) 528-6299

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
Since I'm bored, I was looking through my YouTube channel and found a hidden gem that I completely forgot about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eV8vh6DSos4

I can't believe this was three years ago; I remember it like it was yesterday. I remember the egg at :11 being the hardest one to land by far.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
California smashers! Where am I???

I just arrived and am lost. I don't understand these numbers 831? 707? 90210??????

Can some one point me to the LA thread oh god. I am but a simple country boy.

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
Unfortunately I don't have a setup here. S&E is open only on the 28-29 of this month so that's out. Maybe Henry's place? I'll ask him.

Meno, I believe this is the thread you're looking for.

EDIT: Good news, Henry said we can play at his place whenever!

EDIT 2: I'm going to Henry's now. Anyone else is welcome.

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
Anyone free this week? I'm trying to get as much practice in as possible before the tournament. If I knew my roommate was bringing a TV I would've brought my own setup so I can at least practice tech skill in training mode or something.

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
Yes, I am too. I'll ask Henry.

EDIT: We can play at Henry's house! I'm there now.

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
actually imma just settle in for the night

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Or W/E. If you guys want to do teams, just have dajuan text me before he comes to grab me

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
I can play tomorrow. Do you think we can play a little earlier, like around 5 or 6? I also need some more experience against the Sheik matchup because we don't have any Sheik mains here :(.

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
Okay, cool. Do you wanna play around 6ish, and where are we gonna play?

EDIT: I might actually go to the Campbell tournament if I can get a ride.

Shroomed

Smash Master
I can't give anyone a ride to the tournament cuz me and truman are not in SC and won't be back until after the tournament.

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
That's fine, I can't go anyway because I have to somehow finish a web game by Tuesday.

ColZDude

Smash Rookie
yeah i dont have a set up and neither does dajuan. i dont even have a controller LOL.

i havent been able to contact truman at all. henry says maybe later tonight .

Crowing

Smash Cadet
I'll be back from the gym a little after 7. Anyone can come over and play then, I'll probably be mostly working on homework though.

Top Bottom