• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Cruz/UCSC/831 Smash: The Chillest Villains

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Dajuan is becoming a black bro.

Joe I am down to either climb or Smash tonight but not both cause I have a presentation I gotta work on for tomorrow, and I have to get up at 8 AM. Post or call me, I have my phone with me on campus.

Pwrfulfish

Smash Rookie
damn. i am now glad that i stopped by home for an hour between my classes so i can grab my controller. ill text someone after my econometrics class or something to see where its at

joeplicate

Smash Master
bad news

i gotta go to my section
(so we can discuss the FIRST LECTUre IN-DEPTH)

it lets out at 7:10, at which time i would greatly love to go rock climbing

Crowing

Smash Cadet
I would be down to play today around 3-5pm if anyone else wanted too. Also want to play on saturday for sure.

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
lol....

if youre planning a trip to santa cruz..... you could just wait for 4/20.....

just sayin....

and theres always a bed open at my place. so dont let housing be a discouraging factor. Ideally you'd want to seek housing from either Joe or Dajuan, because theyre much more willing to smash all day, and they live on campus (more of a central location). However my place is pretty nice =] So you're always welcome. Santa Cruz doesn't hate, despite joe's ****ty *** thread title

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
it really isnt (overrated) lol..
though i'm not quite sure what you're expecting out of it.

it most definitely is an experience. And why else would you go visit new places? for that experience, and maybe the offhand chance that something in the foreign culture clicks with you.

Crowing

Smash Cadet
I saw so many kids up there last time. There was a girl who was either in high school or middle school smoking and drinking a tall can of Miller with a bunch of her friends. On a Tuesday afternoon. I feel bad for those people.

Brian

Smash Journeyman
I saw so many kids up there last time. There was a girl who was either in high school or middle school smoking and drinking a tall can of Miller with a bunch of her friends. On a Tuesday afternoon. I feel bad for those people.
hey now
getting ****ed up in the middle of the day is one of the great american pasttimes
i just dont like fake holidays like 4/20
i celebrate real holidays
like spring break

Crowing

Smash Cadet
I totally agree with you, but I am not really into having 14 year old kids on campus doing illegal things. I was like that at that age and now I look back and realize how stupid it was.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I would like to engage in Smashing/Dominionation tonight, preferably at Truman/Erick's. I'm free this weekend too.

joeplicate

Smash Master
my weekend DOES start now, *****es!!!!!!

sheridan, i'm too tired to work out tonight! let's climb tomorrow though

time to smash, son

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
haha

@brian, whats the distinction between a real holiday and a 'fake' one?

i'm down for hosting people tonight, but i will promptly retire at 1130 pm (to hopefully be asleep by 12)

i think erick will be up longer, if thats stopping you from coming over

@henry - i still think in your case, you have to judge the individual and not the ideal (the event). Naturally, i am in no way condoning underage abuse of substances

frotaz37

Smash Lord
Porter field is a great experience if you are with a cool group of people.

I don't understand why anyone would have negative feelings about something like that, especially if you consider the current state of the laws regarding such things.

Unless you're a douche. Then I understand perfectly.

JUST SAY NO.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Joe I'm feeling sick today I dunno if it's a good idea to climb. I hope it's not flu but we'll see how I feel tomorrow.

Pwrfulfish

Smash Rookie
Joe I'm feeling sick today I dunno if it's a good idea to climb. I hope it's not flu but we'll see how I feel tomorrow.
oh god. i hope my ice cream didnt do that to you. i havent been sick in months. plus im feeling pretty good.

:[

btw everyone who doesnt know, ice cream is a euphemism.

Crowing

Smash Cadet
Ice cream is amazing.

Anyone want to play tomorrow evening or night or anytime during the day actually.

Pwrfulfish

Smash Rookie
henry. come over. to our place.

sheridan, aaron, you guys come too.

oh yeah. also jam master rasberry. you should come by today too.

come by sometime before midnight

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I'll come over later. I think whatever I had was just some 24-hour shight, so I'm good. Should I come before or after dinner?

Pwrfulfish

Smash Rookie
I'll come over later. I think whatever I had was just some 24-hour shight, so I'm good. Should I come before or after dinner?
damn. i would totally be down for a group dinner thing. if we would all be able to either procure another ride, or fit in a single car, we should totally go out someplace to eat.

alternatively, if no one wants to drive/eat, then we can just hang out after dinner

Crowing

Smash Cadet
I'll probably leave my house around 6 cause that is the last bus goin by my house if thats good with you.

Top Bottom