• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Cruz/UCSC/831 Smash: The Chillest Villains

eriK

Smash Rookie
The Deep 2 was 2 deep 4 me.

I wanna play. But I'm busy tonight.

Can anyone tomorrow?

Holeymeister

Smash Rookie
hey guys! so i'm a UCSC student and i'm new to smashboards, but i've been playing smash for pretty much my whole life. i went to a couple of tourneys in socal and i've been wanting to get back into the scene. anyone down to play a few games sometime?

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
Yeah, we'd definitely be down to play with you....just drop some contact informaaaationnnnnn or someone else can mention theirs...

We could/should play sometime in the library this week.....

Thomas, Emille, Erik, Kevin, Paul live on campus

Henry, Me, Colin, Erick, Sheridan, Dajuan, Zack live off campus...

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
I can play for a little in the library tomorrow if you guys are down. Sometime around 5 or 6 though.

Holeymeister

Smash Rookie
I live off campus at chestnut apartments. i'm willing to host friendlies at my place on the weekends and such, or go up to campus to play! My name's Joey, by the way

Crowing

Smash Cadet
You live really close to me (Blackburn). I'll hit you up when I'm not swamped with school and field work (might be a long time :( ).

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
Dajuan's having a smashfest at his house tomorrow at 6 PM. SFAT, Zhu, and more might be there.

Crowing

Smash Cadet
Aye, I talked too home today. I'll be in Death valley until Monday however. Good luck to anyone going to KOC.

:phone:

:phone:

Crowing

Smash Cadet
Yes, do it!!

I wouldn't mind seeing a certain Marth go in either. Or the garbage lord compact trash if he somehow was convinced to go to this.

Arcadia157

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I'm from Virginia and I'm coming to visit my girlfriend for a couple weeks in January and she lives in the Santa Cruz area. I was delightfully surprised when I saw a social thread for where she lived lol. It's still kind of far away from when I'm visiting, but I was just wondering how often you guys have smash fests and if there would possibly be anything the weekend before Apex? It would be such a great experience to play some people in a totally different region from my own. :)

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, I'm from Virginia and I'm coming to visit my girlfriend for a couple weeks in January and she lives in the Santa Cruz area. I was delightfully surprised when I saw a social thread for where she lived lol. It's still kind of far away from when I'm visiting, but I was just wondering how often you guys have smash fests and if there would possibly be anything the weekend before Apex? It would be such a great experience to play some people in a totally different region from my own. :)

I dont think any of us plans anything that early in advance...
but there will very likely be a smashfest before apex.... theres a chance that a smashfest might happen farther north (possibly san mateo) instead of santa cruz.

SO. there will probably be some smash happening in Santa Cruz that week, but i'm not sure how big it will be - some people might go somewhere else that week if there are any big smashfests in neighboring counties.

-anyone still left in santa cruz wanna play this weekend? (I have a tv temporarily at my house, but no cube...)

Arcadia157

Smash Journeyman
I dont think any of us plans anything that early in advance...
but there will very likely be a smashfest before apex.... theres a chance that a smashfest might happen farther north (possibly san mateo) instead of santa cruz.

SO. there will probably be some smash happening in Santa Cruz that week, but i'm not sure how big it will be - some people might go somewhere else that week if there are any big smashfests in neighboring counties.

-anyone still left in santa cruz wanna play this weekend? (I have a tv temporarily at my house, but no cube...)
Haha, yeah I understand that it's still super early. I just wanted to get a feel for how things over there get planned out. Thanks for letting me know though. I'll definitely be keeping my eye on this section and will most likely post again when my visit draws near. :)

Darkend Pyrogon

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, Im on my way to a lindsey stirling concert on the 14th in san luis obispo and my friend was going to house me the night of the 12th. Just wondering if anyone was smashing from the next morning till about 4ish. I know its the middle of the week and yal are probably swamped with work, but i thought it would be fun to meet some more UCSC smashers! (Its understandable/fine if there aint anything) Cheers!

eriK

Smash Rookie
Henry and I are going to be playing at S&E tomorrow at around 2 PM.

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
We should get something going tomorrow or this weekend. I had to deal with a midterm yesterday and a program due tomorrow (that I just finished) so I was unable to play earlier this week. It'd be great if Rooktionary and other new SC smashers are able to make it (once something is planned, that is).

Crowing

Smash Cadet
I am way out of date on competitive scenes for other games, but I'll probably watch this for the lols. Been playing a bit of hon lately. Unless zenith really plays hon, I think they will get wrecked. HoN plays way differently than Dota 2 imo.

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
hmm henry im down to play
im drinking a touch...........

but you wanna play?
watch the stream

youd have to bring a cube.... thoughh

idk! you can text

if anyone else wants to as well!?

Crowing

Smash Cadet
I am eating/drinking/watching stream right now. Where would I be going to?

Edited for wtf am I watching?

eriK

Smash Rookie
Who on this planet is in Santa Cruz, California, of the United States of America, right Now?!

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
that icon actually looks pretty cool for smashboards dajuan...

someone on campus should start holding weekly regular smashfests and just have them open to random people on campus

id probably stop by often too! everyone should play more so everyone can keep getting a lot better.

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
smash 2nite????

any 2 people????????????????????

with me and ericku

???!!

my place???????

henriiiiiiiiii i seeeeeee youuuuuuuu onlineeee

Crowing

Smash Cadet
I want to play so bad, but I have so much homework to do. Cannot afford to keep avoiding it at this desperate hour.

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
I'll probably be playing with Kevin and Dajuan this weekend. It'll probably be at Dajuan's place, and you guys are welcome to join.

Top Bottom