• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Cruz/UCSC/831 Smash: The Chillest Villains

joeplicate

Smash Master
dood

so i'm out of ucsc now
i'll still come visit but i feel weird owning this thread
mods can maybe give it to someone responsible
aka not dajuan
from santa cruz

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
Good luck out there Joe, it was great playing smash with you at UCSC! I still remember the times we did Giant Melee and when Rob and I did a Yoshi team and beat you and someone else (Colin?) in doubles, haha.

I think the next oldest/active person should get the thread, so maybe Sheridan, Henry, or someone else that's still going to UCSC.

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
I'll be back at UCSC on the 22 and classes start on the 27. Is anyone down for a smashfest between those two dates?

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
Another good time for the smashfest might be the first weekend after classes start. Since they start on a Thursday I'm not expecting people to get much work from them (also I'll be able to do Yoshi dittos with Rooktionary if we do it on that weekend or the prior Sunday).

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
thomas, are you living on campus this year?

does anyone kinda wanna play tonight?

And first job of the new thread owner (id say probably henry) should be to update the list of current SC players....

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
Yeah, I'm living on campus but I can go wherever. I don't like to play too late so maybe tomorrow at 5ish?

EDIT: Also Emile wants to play and I think Colin does too, although he doesn't quite have a place yet.

Shroomed

Smash Master
There's a smashfest tomorrow at my place (most likely).

Featuring Mango, SFAT, Pewpewu (who now goes to UCSC), and various other players.

Everything will start around 6.

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
Where's your place at? That sounds amazing.

EDIT: I just checked the Facebook group. It's 126 Toledo St. Apt 6. I'll be there!

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Hello there, I'm going to be in CA for thanksgiving with my family. I'll be there about a week and I MIGHT have some free time to get some games in if anyone is interested. I'll be in Laguna Niguel which I think is close to OC? I'd love to play some people though if the opportunity presents itself!

Edit:: Just checked and apparently Santa Cruz is no where near laguna Niguel! LOL NVM I guess.

Shroomed

Smash Master
Me and Kevin are about to start playing at my place right now.

Anyone is welcome to come, and if you have an extra controller that isn't terrible that would be well appreciated!

Crowing

Smash Cadet
Field trip on Saturday.

Kinda late cause of gym. Anyone else going to Dajuans to maybe get doubles?

eriK

Smash Rookie
Me and Kevin are about to start playing at my place right now.

Anyone is welcome to come, and if you have an extra controller that isn't terrible that would be well appreciated!
Are you talking bout mine? Kevin was doing just fine with it. I think it's just broken in differently.

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
Rooktionary told me he'd be able to come Saturday if this pulls through (he was trained by V3ctorman, by the way).

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
does anybody want to play at zach's place on saturday?

he said hes down to play. dajuanyou should tell him peach stuff to practice....

wat time would rooktionary be coming?

i also need to pick up my cube from colin's house.........

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
Dajuan said he might be hosting it at his place. I don't know when Rooktionary is coming but I'm assuming ~4 PM would be good for him (and me).

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
Zach said hes busy in the evening..... so...
if its starting at 4-5 we cant host at his place

so what are we gonna do about santa cruz's one set up predicament?

eriK

Smash Rookie
I'm gonna have a setup by tomorrow, but not now... any progress for this pea-sized predicament?

Top Bottom